• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

That bunny is too cute watching you take pics!

Sweet DS falling asleep on the way back to the room -- nothing like a day of fun to make them konk out.

I love all the bunnies around DW!

What a cute picture of your ds & dh! So sweet!

That's sweet....:goodvibes
Thanks.:goodvibes

Butterfly exhibit looks great. I think we must have missed that on our trip last year.

I love all the topiary, so pretty:thumbsup2

That darn claritin :faint:

How funny that the bunny was watching you:rotfl:

What a cute little thing he was:goodvibes

Speaking of cute, that picture of DH and your son is so precious:goodvibes
Flower & Garden was a lot of fun. I'd love to check it out again.::yes::
Thanks about the DS pic. :flower3:

That bunny is too cute watching you take pics!

Sweet DS falling asleep on the way back to the room -- nothing like a day of fun to make them konk out.
I thought it was funny that I didn't even realize he was watching me.
I love how good DS sleeps at WDW. :thumbsup2

Your son fast asleep, how cute! The bunny looks almost fake, he's so perfect.
I love all the bunny rabbits just roaming around at WDW.

Beautiful pictures!
Thank you! :)

A lovely ending to a lovely day:goodvibes
Yes it was! Thanks:goodvibes

I love all the bunnies around DW!

What a cute picture of your ds & dh! So sweet!
Me too! :cloud9:

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT....

Some of you who have been reading my TR's for a while may remember that I love acting and I'm big into the local film group here. I've only done a few small things such as commercials and short films.

I'm so excited.....I just got my first role in a feature length film!! WOOT!! It's an independent film and the producer has won a few awards for his last 2 films. Being as though we have good tax breaks in Louisiana for filmmakers now, we are becoming known as "Little Hollywood". I don't think I'm allowed to talk about the movie itself, but I can tell you it is sort of a suspense/horror film. You won't be able to see the film in theaters but it will be a "distributed" DVD. It's not HUGE but it's something and it's my first full length accredited film. TOO COOL!!

Thanks for letting me share (ramble) !!!

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT....

Some of you who have been reading my TR's for a while may remember that I love acting and I'm big into the local film group here. I've only done a few small things such as commercials and short films.

I'm so excited.....I just got my first role in a feature length film!! WOOT!! It's an independent film and the producer has won a few awards for his last 2 films. Being as though we have good tax breaks in Louisiana for filmmakers now, we are becoming known as "Little Hollywood". I don't think I'm allowed to talk about the movie itself, but I can tell you it is sort of a suspense/horror film. You won't be able to see the film in theaters but it will be a "distributed" DVD. It's not HUGE but it's something and it's my first full length accredited film. TOO COOL!!

Good for you Cherie !!

I love all your photos, the butterfly place looks very interesting, do they release them?

I love the photo of your sleeping son, so cute.

Congrats on the film role :yay:

Good for you Cherie !!
Thanks! :goodvibes

Congratulations!!! :yay:

Keep us posted on all the movie-making!!!
Thank you:goodvibes I will.

I love all your photos, the butterfly place looks very interesting, do they release them?

I love the photo of your sleeping son, so cute.

Congrats on the film role :yay:
I'm not sure if they release them or have a special place picked out for them already. :confused3
Thanks about DS photo:)

Congrats! How exciting :yay:
Thank you :hug:

Congratulations! Can you tell us who the film makers are?
Patrick Roddy and Craig Huston You can look them up on the internet movie database. Mr. Huston is here from LA and has many films under his belt. :thumbsup2

Congatulations!!! That is so exciting!!!! Will you be behind the camera or will you be in the actual movie?

Keep us posted....:goodvibes

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT....

Congrats:cool1:

Congratulations! That's so exciting!:banana: :banana:

When do you shoot?

Congatulations!!! That is so exciting!!!! Will you be behind the camera or will you be in the actual movie?

Keep us posted....:goodvibes
I got an acting role! :cool1:

Thanks!:goodvibes

Congratulations! That's so exciting!:banana: :banana:

When do you shoot?
Thanks!
We shoot this summer.

How wonderful!!! you must be so excited!!!!
Thanks. I am!! :banana:

So cool! Congratulations! :woohoo:
Thank you:goodvibes

Congratulations! :yay:

Thank you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter