The Grand Tea. Is it worth it?

Dopey & Grumpy

<font color=006699>Empty Nesters enjoying WDW -
We've been to teas before and really enjoyed them. Is the one at the GF worth the $25.50? Also, we're staying at CBR with only bus transportation. How long does it take to get to the GF from the CBR?

For us it was, DH and I love tea and it was a great little snack/lunch and a break from MK.

While it is not always a must for every trip I can see us booking this again one day.

1) Let's face it, there is nothing cheap at WDW.
2) For the price, comparatively speaking, it is worth it.
3) It is a great veg-out place during the hustle of a vacation.
4) Not to mention a more sedate and civilized atmosphere.

Keep in mind that you don't have to get the Grand Tea for $25.50, that's only one item on the menu, and it's the most expensive one. There are several other choices, and you can also order pastries, trifle, and other goodies a la carte.

Garden View Tea

To get to GF from CBR, you can take the bus from CBR to MK, then catch a monorail or boat to GF. Plan on an hour each way. Or, take a cab from resort to resort, which will take about 10 minutes.

Whatever you choose from the menu, even if you just get tea with strawberries and cream, it's a wonderful, relaxing, elegant experience.

Thanks for all the info. We're definitely going to go for it. My husband drinks tea all the time and we've been to some of these before just never at the GF.

That is one of the hardest questions to answer!!

We think it is worth it, but we are not cammando touring style either... They dont take Dining Plan - so it may not be worth it if you are on a budget and doing the DP

but if you like teas, and you like to get away, it is so worth it!!

My dd wanted darjeling tea, its not listed, but she asked the waitress, and they had it (its a very light tea) DH read about oolong tea and got that - we LOL at our ignorance - they will refill your pot with hot water - that's when we realized what oolong was!!

WeddingPictures-somedisney016.jpg

WeddingPictures-somedisney017.jpg

WeddingPictures-somedisney020.jpg

WeddingPictures-somedisney014.jpg

oolong:
WeddingPictures-somedisney021.jpg

Sandy321: I wouldn't have known what oolong tea was either. My DH would because he's a big tea drinker but I'm a coffee drinker. Thanks for the pictures. It all looks so wonderful.

When we went last year my friend got the press pot coffee, it was incredible.

I ordered the grand tea. I loved the sandwiches and the trifle was so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter