The GH Official Thread Part 3

Can Carly hit Kiki, I like the old one better lol
I thought the old Kiki was so annoying, but I'd still rather have her than the new one. I swear, I've seen better acting in middle school plays.

And how is it that "Gram" is available to baby-sit all the time when it's inconvenient for Liz to be a mom, but somehow she's magically not available to go to the wedding?

And does it bug anyone else that the wedding is Nov 6, but all the bachelor/night before the wedding stuff was happening on Halloween?

Oh goody, I just read Holier-than-thou Laura signed a three year contract :crazy2: :rolleyes2

And, :crazy2: Robin is coming back to get Patrick off the show. I love Patrick so I'm not happy with this one :worried:

I'm about to throw up my hands on GH. Why can't we for once NOT have a wreck involving two people we know, then see the character that is not that relevant walking and talking in scenes for the next day's episode while the one with something important to say is injured.

The new KiKi is just horrid! I sometimes forget who she is at times. At least with Lulu, as bad as she was, you knew who she was in the story. I've grown to like her.

Also I hope Sabrina's baby is not Carol's. That storyline is stupid.

I want Morgan and Ava back together. at first he skeeved me out, but i started to like him after while.

Oh goody, I just read Holier-than-thou Laura signed a three year contract :crazy2: :rolleyes2

And, :crazy2: Robin is coming back to get Patrick off the show. I love Patrick so I'm not happy with this one :worried:

I can't decide if it's ironic that Patrick dumped Sabrina when his wife came back from the dead and now he's about to get dumped by Sam when her husband comes back from the dead, or if the writers are just out of new story ideas.

I wanted to smack Valerie when she was yelling at Dillon and blaming him for hurting Lulu by showing her the tape.:headache: Did she forget she was the one who slept with Dante.:headache:

I like Patrick too. I guess Emma will be leaving too.

When did Sabrina sleep with Carlos?:confused3

I don't get how Jake and Liz are even getting married. He doesn't even know who he is. Does he have ID that says Jake Doe on it lol. How can he get a marriage license. I know, I know, it's a soap, but I hate when they do things that are so unrealistic.

I don't get how Jake and Liz are even getting married. He doesn't even know who he is. Does he have ID that says Jake Doe on it lol. How can he get a marriage license. I know, I know, it's a soap, but I hate when they do things that are so unrealistic.
The whole show is unrealistic and I keep asking myself why I'm still watching this but it's like a train wreck for sure :rolleyes1

And the champaign glasses with the initials- so he's just keeping the last name Doe? And Elizabeth is going to be Elizabeth Doe?

And the champaign glasses with the initials- so he's just keeping the last name Doe? And Elizabeth is going to be Elizabeth Doe?

LOL, looks that way. Although we finally have Carly calling him Jason, but of course he'll think she has a head injury and doesn't know what she's talking about :hyper2:

I've got to say I was surprised at Jake's reluctance when Carly told him he was Jason. I didn't see it going down that way. But of course, there will be that revelation at the altar. Why do they have to be so predictable?

I hesitate to write anything on the thread in light of the tragic events this weekend but is anyone even watching this show?

I'm still watching... I was excited for all the secrets to come out, but I'm not really interested in any of the storylines anymore. I fast forward pretty much the whole show. I actually like the Nina & Maxie angle the best right now.

Emma is so cute, and I feel so bad for her!

I'm glad this poorly written lengthy storyline is finally out there. I have to say though I still can't stand Sam...never could (sorry) :duck:

On an entirely different note - Johnny :lovestruc

I'm glad this poorly written lengthy storyline is finally out there. I have to say though I still can't stand Sam...never could (sorry) :duck:

On an entirely different note - Johnny :lovestruc
I agree on both counts! I am just so sick of the way that they have completely assassinated the character of Elizabeth Webber. I used to find her tolerable, now all I want to do is see the smug look slapped off of her doe eyed face. They want you to forget that she lied about pretty much every one of her kids' paternities. I think that she and the Prince of Darkness aka Nicholas should both be taken down a peg or two (can we say jail time for the prince for attempted murder for hire?). Sabrina has painted herself into a corner with the baby daddy storyline. Maybe she and Patrick will leave together (when she goes on maternity leave and he leaves the show) and then she can pull an Olivia and come back sans Patrick.

Glad to see Johnny, and will be happy when Ellie and Georgie come back for Christmas.

Now if we could just blow up Ava and Paul and get baby Avery away from both of her parents!

I completely agree on the Liz debacle. I loved her and Jason together back in the day. But, I also liked Sam and Lucky together. I don't know, they never give her a chance I think. Is she going to end up pregnant with Jason's kid? I'll really laugh at that one.

I don't understand the point of a lot of the characters. Sabrina, Jordan, Hayden :crazy2: Dillon turned out to be a dud...
Oh and if we can't figure out where to go with a story let's bring Robin back :rolleyes1 :rolleyes2

I will say, and I know a lot don't agree, but I'm liking this go around with Sonny and Carly. I would like to see them get Avery - it humanizes Sonny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter