The GH Official Thread Part 3

I saw that really. Let me guess she will tell Dillon the Truth and he will pass it off as his. To Save lulu's feelings
For some reason I feel like Lulu was dreaming/daydreaming that scene, it's way too out of context at this time. I may be wrong though...........
Now we're going to have to go through the whole Franco and Nina bot confusing to save the other storyline. Meanwhile, Morgan will slip under the radar as he spirals even lower.........anyone want to bet he's going to claim that Ava/Denise raped him?

I saw a photo of Morgan/Britt (sorry don't know their real names) on a soap magazine in the grocery checkout. Looked like she might be pregnant. Anyone know?

I follow her on Instagram and she hasn't put anything up and she's pretty candid on there, was your typical newly engaged girl posting ring shots when he popped the question, she seems pretty down to earth so I feel like if she was something would have been said.

Why oh why do they continue to write Elizabeth as this wishy washy wimpy little mouse? I can't stand how she almost whispers. Sam too ugh. :crazy2:

And, really, how long are we going to have to suffer with Jake not knowing he's Jason :rolleyes2
Seriously dude? You haven't figured it out yet?

Why oh why do they continue to write Elizabeth as this wishy washy wimpy little mouse? I can't stand how she almost whispers. Sam too ugh. :crazy2:

And, really, how long are we going to have to suffer with Jake not knowing he's Jason :rolleyes2
Seriously dude? You haven't figured it out yet?
Does Sonny know for sure he's Jason? Did I miss something? Or was it just his dying subconscious that figured it out when he said he knew he'd come?

Does Sonny know for sure he's Jason? Did I miss something? Or was it just his dying subconscious that figured it out when he said he knew he'd come?

Sonny doesn't know that Jake is Jason. However, in his delirium after he was shot, he opened his eyes, saw Jake and said, "I knew you would come. You always come." It's like he looked up and saw Jake as Jason. It got Jake thinking and freaked Elizabeth out when he told her about it.

Speaking of Elizabeth, what a horrible person! Keeping a secret like that and then cavorting with Nicholas so no one will find out. I don't see how they can redeem that character and make her the least bit likeable again.

Something similar happened with Elizabeth when she first appeared on the show. She was a defiant teenager, smoking, cutting school, disobeying her grandmother, conniving, running after Lucky, just rude. Then the writers decided they wanted to redeem her so she was raped in the park. Lucky found her after it happened and started to feel protective of her. That's when the character started to turn around. It looks like they're going to have to do some new, horrible thing to her to make her the least bit sympathetic again.

Glad to know that someone else is as over Elizabeth as I am. Never cared that much about the character, found her written as manipulative at best. Wish she would just take her unseen kids and just leave. All of the hoopla over little Jake, when was the kid last seen on screen?

Ha...Little Jake was on yesterday ;)
I liked Elizabeth the first go around with Jason when she was pregnant with Jake and that whole story. Lately they are just writing her horribly (should say past few years).
And, I know maybe she can't help it but she is so thin. My goodness she looks like she will snap in two at any time. Is she sick? She wasn't this thin always.

Ha...Little Jake was on yesterday ;)
I liked Elizabeth the first go around with Jason when she was pregnant with Jake and that whole story. Lately they are just writing her horribly (should say past few years).
And, I know maybe she can't help it but she is so thin. My goodness she looks like she will snap in two at any time. Is she sick? She wasn't this thin always.

Guess I need to watch yesterday's episode. I'm getting tired of the same old diatribes, bad Nicholas (does everyone in that town cave to the Prince of Darkness?), guilt ridden Dante, sulky Valerie, vapid Lulu, Jeromes in general, 'where's Kristina'? (Michael mentioned her for the firs time in forever, guess he forgot his sister), and gawd awful Hayden Barnes.........why is this criminal still around?

A few observations:

How did Eva manage such a perfectly styled haircut in the bathroom with those giant scissors? And how, with store-bought hair color, did she manage to go from black hair to such a lovely shade of blonde, complete with highlights?

How can Jake possibly get a marriage license with no birth certificate and no known identity? You have to prove who you are and that you're eligible to be married or you don't get a license.

How can Elizabeth live with herself?

Why didn't Julian have a giant lump and a big cut on his forehead the morning after Morgan tried to kill him? Morgan even said, "He hit his little head on the floor after the gun went off." His face was covered in blood. Where was the knot?

Once again, it's all science fiction.

I'm sick of nuLulu and her holier than thou attitude. She DID after all, run off with Dillon and lie to her husband about what the real reason was.

UGH, finally Carly finds out Jake is Jason someone who will actually tell him and what of course happens....she gets into an accident!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter