The GH Official Thread Part 2

Maybe we are just so used to seeing everything repeated 20 times - that when they force us to use are imagination and they forward ahead without showing every detail...we can't handle it! :rotfl2:

I'm 40 and have watched GH since both Robin and I were little girls...I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch her leave the show - if the storyline is going to have her leaving by dying... :sad2:

Things are changing fast!! Phelps has been fired as executive producer and Garin Wolf has been replaced too!

The team of Valentini and Carlivati are taking over for them. I am so happy that they are trying to save our show. If Frons will just let them do their job now and quit trying to shove all mob all the time down our throats!

I soooo hope they bring little Jake back alive.

Lucky gone...Robin gone....and possibly Ethan, too.

I don't blame these actors at all for pursuing other options, it's so sad though.

I really hope that Kirstin Storms comes back soon - I really don't like the new Maxie at all. For me, the new Kate isn't that bad ~ but I really hope that they don't try and play the typical Sonny/Kate game forever.

I agree - don't think Franco raped Sam. And, I do NOT like seeing "angry Jason" -- was finally enjoying the human side of him.

Oh can someone please update me? I missed way too many episodes and now I'm a little lost :rolleyes1

Where did Lucky go, and why? Is he off the show for good?

And the new Maxie, what happened to the original, Kirstin Storms? Is she also gone for good, or is she supposed to come back? I sure hope she does!

Oh can someone please update me? I missed way too many episodes and now I'm a little lost :rolleyes1

And the new Maxie, what happened to the original, Kirstin Storms? Is she also gone for good, or is she supposed to come back? I sure hope she does!

Jonathan Jackson is leaving the show - he wanted Lucky and Elizabeth to get back together - but was denied that opportunity. It was also reported that he was just plain exhausted from the massive amount of work he has had to do and was not given a reprieve. Therefore, he has quit. Maybe with the new writers...things may change? It change for Elizabeth when she was fired - they brought her back. So we can cross our fingers!!

I haven't heard any news about when/if Kirsten Storms will return. I hope soon! This new Maxi is just, well, not Kirsten.

Kirsten Storms is on a medical leave. It's been reported that she has a bad case of endometriosis and needed time off to get it treated. I, too, hope she comes back soon. The temporary Maxie terribly overacts the role. Kirsten gives Maxie her self-centered drama, but comes across as smart and intuitive. The current actress has turned Maxie into a huge ditz! They even have her looking overdone - too much jewelry, too much make-up, big hair. They made Kirsten look more subtle.

I hate to see Jonathan Jackson and Kimberly McCullough leave. They have such a history on the show. Have they announced whether they're getting rid of the characters or just recasting? They could bring Greg Vaughn back as Lucky, but I don't think they could recast Robin. She's been in that role since she was 6 years old! I wonder if Robin is going to be the one who killed Lisa and get shipped off to prison for a few years? That would be sad!

I agree, I hope Kirsten returns soon. The tempMaxie is trying and I have to give her credit for stepping so quickly into a big role but yeah.....

I'll miss Robin but she's been off the show before and I survived, so I will again. LOL It will be interesting to see how they do send her off since she and Patrick are so happy right now. I can't imagine they'll have her die, although, that would be awesome soap drama, so my thought is, she's found guilty of killing psycho Lisa and goes to jail.

News came out today that Frons (head of ABC daytime) is stepping down today, as well. I really hope this means good things for this show because my FF finger is getting tired. LOL

I'm a huge Liason fan and would be over the moon if Jake was still alive and things started changing but I'm not holding my breath.

I agree, I hope Kirsten returns soon. The tempMaxie is trying and I have to give her credit for stepping so quickly into a big role but yeah.....

I'll miss Robin but she's been off the show before and I survived, so I will again. LOL It will be interesting to see how they do send her off since she and Patrick are so happy right now. I can't imagine they'll have her die, although, that would be awesome soap drama, so my thought is, she's found guilty of killing psycho Lisa and goes to jail.

News came out today that Frons (head of ABC daytime) is stepping down today, as well. I really hope this means good things for this show because my FF finger is getting tired. LOL

I'm a huge Liason fan and would be over the moon if Jake was still alive and things started changing but I'm not holding my breath.

Me too! I hate so much what they did to him :(

I hope so also. Maybe Franco's baby references are about Jake and not a baby with Sam. Because we all know nothing happened between Franco and Sam. He just loves to mess with people.

OK, so who's the mystery person at Windemere? I only saw part of Friday's episode, so I don't know if the person's identity was revealed.

I'm watching Monday's episode now. Nothing at the point i'm at sorry..

They keep talking about Jake please tell me this is because they are bringing him back...

Wow wasn't expecting Abby to be killed off. I assume Michael will now go on a downward spiral.

I'm behind a couple of days, but I wondered if that was going to be the case. I was kind of hoping they would develop her character a little more. I liked her.

I think the actress who plays Abby has good things in store for her. I saw her on a "Castle" earlier this year and she did a great job!

Maria :upsidedow

I was so surprized to see Abby go this way too. Poor Michael... geez... Franco sure is screwing this kids life up. \\

Anybody else think GH is cutting budget to save their life on ABC??... they have been killing people off left and right.

Yep, and it's my understanding more prominent characters are going to leave in 2012. I read today that JJ's last day onscreen is 12/23...

Maria :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter