The GH Official Thread Part 2

GH villians: Currently it boils down to Anthony Zachara, Helena Cassidine, Lisa Niles and Franco. I find them all interesting in their own ways. Villians are most interesting when they have a tender side, vulnerabity or have a key to their reign of terror.
Anybody remember mobster "Faith"? She was evil, quirky, funny and moments of vulnerablity.
GH, as with many Soaps, has also had its villians that were redeemed and become upstanding members of Port Charles society.
Lucy Coe, Mac.. yes, Mac was a very naughty young man when he first came to PC, Scottie Baldwin.. good, bad, good, bad, bad, bad... good.. and soooo funny, Carly... oh Carly was soooo bad... LOL, Bobbie Spencer.... hooker, Laura's nemesis, turned into head nurse, angst ridden mother, grandmother. All of the Quartermaines took their turns being bad... LOL... and dang they were great at it!

Franco is interesting and really a twisted son of a gun. His storyline can be a bit out there.. but it suits the character. However the rape of Sam... is just plain icky. But it is a mind game that Franco would play.... I guess I just don't like it.
LOL... yup.. like that makes a diffference to TPTB at ABC daytime.

Faith was the best! Oh & when Tracy was bad..Maybe they could bring Sarah Weber back it least she could be a villian with a background in Port Chuck

Kae

I'm FFing the entire Jason/Sam mess. I just don't want to watch it. I stop for Carly/Shawn and a few others.

I am looking forward to the Q Thanksgiving, this show could really use some levity!

Maria :upsidedow

Lucky gone...Robin gone....and possibly Ethan, too.

I don't blame these actors at all for pursuing other options, it's so sad though.

I really hope that Kirstin Storms comes back soon - I really don't like the new Maxie at all. For me, the new Kate isn't that bad ~ but I really hope that they don't try and play the typical Sonny/Kate game forever.

I agree - don't think Franco raped Sam. And, I do NOT like seeing "angry Jason" -- was finally enjoying the human side of him.

I miss the family stories.. Can't wait for the Q Thanksgiving dinner!

I am on board with Franco not doing anything to Sam.. Its all about the mind game.

YAYYYY! Traditional Quartermaine Thanksgiving! Cook's day off and Alice orders up those Pizzas!! ah soooo Quartermaine!! :)

Anyone else feeling really disturbed after the news about AMC and OLTL? I have a bad feeling GH is going to be cancelled and have nowhere to go as well...I heard the Chew's ratings are going up, so that slot may not be available. I really hope that wasn't my last Q Thanksgiving...

Maria :upsidedow

Yeh, I think the days are numbered for GH.

Actually watched the Chew the past couple of weeks and enjoyed the show. Didn't think I would.

Oh Jason...you did not disappoint! As soon as I saw that beautiful turkey with all the trimmings on the Q's table, I knew something big was about to happen! I would rather he had thrown it at Tracy's head for all the snide comments she made about Jason and Sam!

Oh Jason...you did not disappoint! As soon as I saw that beautiful turkey with all the trimmings on the Q's table, I knew something big was about to happen! I would rather he had thrown it at Tracy's head for all the snide comments she made about Jason and Sam!
Darn! Here in SC, we saw a rerun of Jason and Sam's wedding today. I was so looking forward to the Q's.

Darn! Here in SC, we saw a rerun of Jason and Sam's wedding today. I was so looking forward to the Q's.

The repeat of JaSam's wedding day was shown on Thursday ( Thanksgiving), the Q's Thanksgiving was shown the day before, on Wednesday..
If you missed it, just do a search on you- -tube to watch!

The repeat of JaSam's wedding day was shown on Thursday ( Thanksgiving), the Q's Thanksgiving was shown the day before, on Wednesday..
If you missed it, just do a search on you- -tube to watch!

Oh good...so it wasn't just me. I feel like I missed something too!
My hubby kept asking what was going on and I said I had no idea!

Anyone else feel like there was a missed episode between Wednesday and Monday?

I said that to my husband! I told him I thought I missed an episode...the last I saw Dante was laying in the alley and then yesterday he was walking into the apartment with Lulu ?????? Sam and Jason just ended up at home, Maxi and Matt in bed and we missed Thanksgiving dinner with the Drakes and extended family. Definitely missed something, did someone forget an episode somewhere?

Glad to hear it wasn't just me. It definitely felt like I missed a whole episode.

I'm another that wondered how Dante got back to the apartment with Lulu. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter