The Frumps Have Hit the Wall... And No One's Mad. "FART SHOES." UPDATE 1/20

The Croissant Berry Pudding is DELICIOUS! I discovered it about a year ago and now I'm totally in love.

Not too many people know about it...it hasn't reached School Bread/Dole Whip status here on the DIS yet.

I know, right?
Yes, very true! Only the people who really stalk the food picture thread/read my trip reports know about it's beautiful existence. :lmao: Everyone else is just missing out!

The carnation thing is so sweet!!! :goodvibes

Your breakfasts look amazing! YUM!

The Flower and Garden Festival is so gorgeous! I love all of your pictures!

I love how they give roses out to the mothers. How sweet!

NOMS the strawberry shortcake looks amazing. That stuff is like taking a bite of heaven.

Oh my goodness! I love the sea turtles. I can’t believe they were coming right up to you guys.

I love Bambi’s Butterfly House. So pretty <3

How do people make the sand sculptures?! That is such talent!

"Heyyy! You guys made me ink!"

dsc0783k.jpg

I really love that bit in the movie. And don't forget what started that line: "SAVED YOUR LIFE!"

The carnation thing is so sweet!!! :goodvibes

Your breakfasts look amazing! YUM!

The Flower and Garden Festival is so gorgeous! I love all of your pictures!

I know, I thought that was such a nice touch!
They were delicious!
It really is! Thank you!

I love how they give roses out to the mothers. How sweet!

NOMS the strawberry shortcake looks amazing. That stuff is like taking a bite of heaven.

Oh my goodness! I love the sea turtles. I can’t believe they were coming right up to you guys.

I love Bambi’s Butterfly House. So pretty <3

How do people make the sand sculptures?! That is such talent!

Me too! It's adorable.
I KNOW. That's one of my favorite snacks at Disney for sure.
It was CRAZY! I was so happy! I love when moments like that happen :)
Me too!
I have NO clue!

I really love that bit in the movie. And don't forget what started that line: "SAVED YOUR LIFE!"

Me too!

Ok, I just went on Nemo last week and that fish scared me! I never remembered it before, so I'm wondering if it wasn't working the few other times I rode it. It is definitely working now tho! I love the queue in there as well!
When I watched your favorite guy before Soarin' last week, it made me think of you guys!

Once we finished eating, we went right to Figment! I couldn't help but sing along! IMAAAAAA-ginaaaaation!

FIGMENT WAS HERE! GASP!

dsc0758lg.jpg

Great, Figment's here. Now we just need to wait for Dreamfinder to come back and get rid of the terrible Imagination Institute and the equally awful Dr. Channing.

Ok, I just went on Nemo last week and that fish scared me! I never remembered it before, so I'm wondering if it wasn't working the few other times I rode it. It is definitely working now tho! I love the queue in there as well!
When I watched your favorite guy before Soarin' last week, it made me think of you guys!

Haha I'm glad it's up and working again! It adds a little bit of a thrill even though it scares the living daylights out of me. :laughing:
Aww that's awesome!

Great, Figment's here. Now we just need to wait for Dreamfinder to come back and get rid of the terrible Imagination Institute and the equally awful Dr. Channing.

Excuse me, we are HUGE Figment fans. Please do not bad mouth him on this trip report.

Excuse me, we are HUGE Figment fans. Please do not bad mouth him on this trip report.

Jess, I didn't say I didn't like Figment. I do like him! It's just that I hate the ride. The original one with Figment and Dreamfinder was better than this Imagination Institute stuff.

Sorry I've been totally absent from this TR for a while!!

Amazing update! Love love love reading about Epcot! Such an amazing place!

I'm one of those muppets that never realised you didn't have to return between the times on the fast pass so it made no real impact on my strategy! But I could imagine it was amazing to be able to collect lots!

Figment!! Love him so much! He is such a big memory of my childhood! They can never take him away!!!

YESSS A FRUMPDATE!!!!

Oh my God, how did you resist that Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake at Sunshine Seasons?! They look so good! I'll have to put that on my list. Yet another thing I have to eat. hahahaha.

That sea turtle is amazing! I've been in there 2939983 times and never saw him, I wonder if he is a new addition. I hope he's there when I go visit Our Frogfish Friend Paul in a few weeks! AHH!

Lmao. You guys WOULD find a stuffed animal that matches Kristen's nail. Like, that's just too perfectly hilarious.

Soarin is fine, but it features no trolls. Maelstrom does. Maelstrom, 1. Soarin, 0.

How cute that they hand out roses on Mother's Day. That's pretty awesome.

The new fastpass window messes with a lot of peoples strategy. I normally always return in my window, but dangit I want the option not to!

*drool* Sunshine Seasons strawberry shortcake. So so yummy. Totally okay for breakfast food btw.

Oooh, croissant berry pudding? I'm going to have to remember that.

Scary light bulb fish hasn't worked for me the last few times either. I was totally prepared to have my niece have a freak out moment, and I was all ready for it, had my hands ready to shoot around her to hang on for dear life lest she jump out of the clammobile....and nothing. :lmao:

That looks like the real life Crush that ate with us at Coral Reef. Literally parked himself in the aquarium right next to our table.

That's so sweet that they give out carnations to the moms!

UGH, I know what you mean about the new FastPass rule. My trip in May was the first trip with the new rule in place and it totally messed up my thinking at first, but I got used to it eventually.

I need to remember to get breakfast at Sunshine Seasons sometime. It looks amazing and it's one of my favorite places for lunch, so I'm sure the breakfast tastes as good as it looks.

I have that Muppets shirt that's on the right! I think it's *technically* a guy's shirt, but it was so adorable (and comfy!) I just had to have it.

Oh man, the chocolate raspberry cupcakes look so good! I don't even like raspberries but I want one. :laughing:

OMG, I came so close to getting the Epcot center shirt in August and then I DIDN'T. Rookie mistake.

Ahhhh the flower and frump festival is the most beautiful thing!!!!

I love Figment!

DS and I went to see Finding Nemo today- that glow fish scared him in the theater- he probably will pee himself on the ride. LOL

I've really grown to like the queue at Nemo. The music is just relaxing and precious, and I really like the progression from the beach to underwater. As far as the scary fish scene is concerned, maybe he will be broken for good? I know he was broken when I went in March and I was so relieved too because it's just creepy. Like, my sister Shannon and I were bracing ourselves because we hate that part. Although it was still just the tiniest bit scary because even though he wasn't working, I remember that it was dark and he was just sitting there staring at you.

Also, I have that Epcot shirt and I love it! I made sure to wear it yesterday for Epcot's 30th anniversary!

That just melts my heart that they were giving out roses to the mom's on Mother's Day. I would have been overwhelmed with joy!

That croissant berry pudding looks so delish. Disney is just so smart when it comes to food!

Ahhh I love Figment. I really don't get why people don't! Always makes me smile when my son plays with his Figment plush!

Also, I very much hate the enforcement of fp windows too. Talk about cramping our style! I have yet to experience Disney in this new strict manner but that is the one part that I am NOT looking forward to. I feel like everyone should write to Disney and complain lol. :rotfl: CHANGE IT BACK!

luvin the updates. I love the Vinylmations!

YAY! All caught up! Sorry I haven't commented on this in awhile. Life got a bit out-of-hand for awhile there, but NOW I have time so I can comment. Looks like this trip definitely seemed to get better! I'm so excited to hear about more. :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter