The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic! Update- 11/14

YUM! Loving this spin on a TR! (Especially since you are telling us more than just about the food!)

Only 3 updates?? Slacker :rotfl2:

Is it wrong that I spent a large amount of time looking for Hidden Mickeys in the Fruit Loops photo? :confused3

I don't know if there is anything more uplifiting than seeing that WDW sign coupled with the Angel harp music (that I know everybody hears) as you drive underneath. Perfection!!!!

Loving it thus far. Thanks for including some regular TR stuff along with the DR stuff. :thumbsup2

Geez i thought our nine hour flight was a pain, a 20 hour road trip, kudos!!

Aaaah I'm so glad you stayed at Kidani, my family and I are staying there for the first time with our DVC points in December and I'm so excited after seeing your pictures! We've got a standard view too, I was really disappointed we couldn't get a savannah but after seeing your view I'm hopeful! :)

Your WGP pictures are making me so hungry, we plan on eating there on our first night, I can't wait to try that pizza, the mac and cheese looks amazing too. The rainforest cafe is amazing too! I miss disney food so much!

Enjoying your report! WPE is our must do place every time we visit.

And we have a Panera Bread near us and I've never stepped food in there. Those bagels looks incredible. I think I'm gonna make a stop in there soon, just for research of course.;)

Hi!

I hope you don't mind me subscribing, I am loving all of the foodie info and WPE is definitely on my list now, the food looks AMAZING!!

Plus, it's getting me really excited about my next trip to the World in 105 days!!

Sophie x

Oh my gosh, I am so excited for all the FOOD!!!! And to hear about what a wonderful vacation your family had and all of that...

I love reading food reviews!

I have been working on a list of must-do eateries for our next trip (I know, SO hard to choose). WPE wasn't on the list, but now it is. Pesto is one of my favorite things! And the mac & cheese looks incredible. Which do I choose. Do I get both? I'm on vacation so...SURE! :lmao:

Looking forward to reading the rest of your report :)

Aggh reading your TR has me so excited for our upcoming trip in June! Only 51 days to go :) Thanks for all of the updates :)

You and your friends write some of the best trip reports, so I'm looking forward to following along with your dining reviews.

Hey Kristen :) Loving every minute of your Dining Review! Rain Forest Cafe looks really awesome. I may have to try that on my next trip. Let me know if you need any ideas for restaurants while you're in DC. I could point your family in the direction of some fabulous eats! -Amanda

Mmm, the food looks delicious! I haven't done WPE before. Well, I did the one over on West Side but it has a seriously limited menu so I don't think that counts ;) My husband would adore the creme brulee cheesecake - his two favorite desserts in one!

And I am loving your pictures of Kidani. My husband's uncle was nice enough to hook us up with his DVC for our next trip, and I am so unbelievably excited to be staying there!!

You had me from "Asiago Bagel". .....oh my how I love those and I love their sandwiches as well!!! I love the turkey bacon bravo but I get it on the asiago focaccia instead!!! It is soooo good! I've never eaten at WGP but its on my to-do list next time ....Mac & cheese & cheese & pesto pizza!!! I can't wait to hear more :)

Yay another Frump report! Can't wait to read more. We were there last August as well, but we left on the 9th. Ugh craving some of that WPE mac and cheese right now! :yay:

Joining in! Loving your reviews so far. And always glad to hear about a good time in August - this will be the first year that we brave the summer heat at WDW. :eek:

I'm in! Love WPE pizza! Also I noticed a vinlymation pin!!! My kids got me hooked on those pins!!! Can't wait to hear more! Thanks for sharing again!!!

Following along for sure!! Can't wait to read all about where you ate. We have ADR's in August for Boma, The Plaza Restaurant, Kona, and Raglan Road. We've never done any ADR's, so this will be an all new experience for my family. By the way, i'm @kkatiecud from twitter :)

Hey Kristen! Subbing in! I've followed Jess's reports nearly religiously, and I'm so excited to follow yours too! I love your writing and photos, can't wait to see more! :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter