The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic! Update- 11/14

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reviews' started by Disneyfreak616, Apr 10, 2013.

1. cindianne320

cindianne320 Mouseketeer

YUM! Loving this spin on a TR! (Especially since you are telling us more than just about the food!)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyKid4Life

DisneyKid4Life DIS Veteran

Only 3 updates?? Slacker :rotfl2:

Is it wrong that I spent a large amount of time looking for Hidden Mickeys in the Fruit Loops photo? :confused3

I don't know if there is anything more uplifiting than seeing that WDW sign coupled with the Angel harp music (that I know everybody hears) as you drive underneath. Perfection!!!!

Loving it thus far. Thanks for including some regular TR stuff along with the DR stuff. :thumbsup2

4. disneyhockeymad

disneyhockeymad <font color=magenta>˚o˚ ˚o˚ <font color=blue>Shari

Geez i thought our nine hour flight was a pain, a 20 hour road trip, kudos!!

Aaaah I'm so glad you stayed at Kidani, my family and I are staying there for the first time with our DVC points in December and I'm so excited after seeing your pictures! We've got a standard view too, I was really disappointed we couldn't get a savannah but after seeing your view I'm hopeful! :)

Your WGP pictures are making me so hungry, we plan on eating there on our first night, I can't wait to try that pizza, the mac and cheese looks amazing too. The rainforest cafe is amazing too! I miss disney food so much!

5. abk96

abk96 Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters

Enjoying your report! WPE is our must do place every time we visit.

And we have a Panera Bread near us and I've never stepped food in there. Those bagels looks incredible. I think I'm gonna make a stop in there soon, just for research of course.;)

6. Tiggermoo

Tiggermoo Earning My Ears

Hi!

I hope you don't mind me subscribing, I am loving all of the foodie info and WPE is definitely on my list now, the food looks AMAZING!!

Plus, it's getting me really excited about my next trip to the World in 105 days!!

Sophie x

7. Amerangel89

Amerangel89 Earning My Ears

Oh my gosh, I am so excited for all the FOOD!!!! And to hear about what a wonderful vacation your family had and all of that...&#128521; Hahaha

I've recently gotten my fiancé hooked on reading TRs and especially those with lots of DISNEY FOOD, so we are so excited for your TR, in particular!

Thanks for taking the time to bring a little joy and pixie dust to your readers! &#128591;

8. nym4588

nym4588 Mouseketeer

I love reading food reviews!

I have been working on a list of must-do eateries for our next trip (I know, SO hard to choose). WPE wasn't on the list, but now it is. Pesto is one of my favorite things! And the mac & cheese looks incredible. Which do I choose. Do I get both? I'm on vacation so...SURE! :lmao:

Looking forward to reading the rest of your report :)

9. JenCin78

JenCin78 Mouseketeer

Aggh reading your TR has me so excited for our upcoming trip in June! Only 51 days to go :) Thanks for all of the updates :)

10. skatalite

skatalite DIS Veteran

You and your friends write some of the best trip reports, so I'm looking forward to following along with your dining reviews.

11. MissPrice

MissPrice Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!

Hey Kristen :) Loving every minute of your Dining Review! Rain Forest Cafe looks really awesome. I may have to try that on my next trip. Let me know if you need any ideas for restaurants while you're in DC. I could point your family in the direction of some fabulous eats! -Amanda

12. librarygeek

librarygeek DIS Veteran

Mmm, the food looks delicious! I haven't done WPE before. Well, I did the one over on West Side but it has a seriously limited menu so I don't think that counts ;) My husband would adore the creme brulee cheesecake - his two favorite desserts in one!

And I am loving your pictures of Kidani. My husband's uncle was nice enough to hook us up with his DVC for our next trip, and I am so unbelievably excited to be staying there!!

13. DisneyOBSESSEDMommy

DisneyOBSESSEDMommy Earning My Ears

You had me from "Asiago Bagel". .....oh my how I love those and I love their sandwiches as well!!! I love the turkey bacon bravo but I get it on the asiago focaccia instead!!! It is soooo good! I've never eaten at WGP but its on my to-do list next time ....Mac & cheese & cheese & pesto pizza!!! I can't wait to hear more :)

14. lisagyo

lisagyo Earning My Ears

Yay another Frump report! Can't wait to read more. We were there last August as well, but we left on the 9th. Ugh craving some of that WPE mac and cheese right now! :yay:

15. RGirl

RGirl Change Is Good

Joining in! Loving your reviews so far. And always glad to hear about a good time in August - this will be the first year that we brave the summer heat at WDW. :eek:

16. hutch0830

hutch0830 Earning My Ears

Joining in!! Everything looks delicious so far! I have to try that pizza!!

17. JDUB

JDUB Mouseketeer

I'm in! Love WPE pizza! Also I noticed a vinlymation pin!!! My kids got me hooked on those pins!!! Can't wait to hear more! Thanks for sharing again!!!

18. Disneyfreak095

Disneyfreak095 Earning My Ears

Following along for sure!! Can't wait to read all about where you ate. We have ADR's in August for Boma, The Plaza Restaurant, Kona, and Raglan Road. We've never done any ADR's, so this will be an all new experience for my family. By the way, i'm @kkatiecud from twitter :)

19. Lauralooneyfordisney

Lauralooneyfordisney DIS Veteran

20. Tornado4571

Tornado4571 Earning My Ears

Please add more to this trip report!!!

21. disneydreaminA115

disneydreaminA115 Long time lurker - coming out to play!

Hey Kristen! Subbing in! I've followed Jess's reports nearly religiously, and I'm so excited to follow yours too! I love your writing and photos, can't wait to see more! :goodvibes:goodvibes