The Force is Strong in This One: SWW and Celebration VI, Disney Done Differently

Thank you! Yes, that show is very touching at the end.

Thanks for following along and posting, I appreciate it!

I hate seizures! They are scary. Back in 2010 he had a seizure where he stopped breathing and dh had to administer CPR on him while we waited for an ambulance to arrive. The ER doc had us discharged within an hour of arriving there and sent us home without any type of medication saying it will probably never happen again, but to make an appointment with a neurologist for follow up. The only pediatric neurologist in our town couldn't see him for a month. He had another seizure that night, and my neurologist saw him and started medication right away. It was a crazy scary start.

Now he's seeing a pediatric epileptologist in another town. We are starting to get some control over the seizures now. He has breakthrough seizures every now and then. But for the first time in two years we are actually getting sleep at night! I think we've found the right fit of doctor and medication for him!

I imagine that would have been very scary! It is so hard when the unexpected happens.. but when the assistance from care providers isn't great... it makes it that much more difficult.

Seizures are SCARY!!! When was his last one Tink, I know there have been a few more recently. :grouphug::grouphug:

The last few nights he has been doing strange stuff in his sleep. Not sure if it's seizure related or not, but the twitching is back too. Whatever it is, that's been going on at night, he's drooling like crazy and making noises we haven't heard him make before. We turn him on his side, and it stops shortly after. We go back to the neuro Sept 20th. He's had a few absence seizures this week, but they didn't last long.

The last few nights he has been doing strange stuff in his sleep. Not sure if it's seizure related or not, but the twitching is back too. Whatever it is, that's been going on at night, he's drooling like crazy and making noises we haven't heard him make before. We turn him on his side, and it stops shortly after. We go back to the neuro Sept 20th. He's had a few absence seizures this week, but they didn't last long.

:grouphug::grouphug: I am so sorry, Praying the neuro can shed some light on what is happening.
:grouphug:

lovethattink said:

Michelle, I am praying that Anakin improves and that there are some helpful answers from the neurologist. September 20th seems so far right now but it will be here before we know it.

I hope you guys have a magical weekend!

Just playing on my phone!!

Hi Tink....hope you are all having a blast at the celebration!
sorry to hear Anakin is having seizure issues again, praying the new doctor will have some answers for you!
will be back soon to get all caught up! have a great weekend!

Sorry Anakin has been having new and alarming symptoms. I'll send up some extra prayers today that the neurologists can figure it out or they can resolve on their own.

:cool1::cool1: for Star Wars Celebration :cool1::cool1:

Appreciate the prayer.

We are back from the Celebration!

Michelle, I am praying that Anakin improves and that there are some helpful answers from the neurologist. September 20th seems so far right now but it will be here before we know it.

I hope you guys have a magical weekend!

Just playing on my phone!!

We one of the best family vacations ever! Appreciate the prayer.

Hi Tink....hope you are all having a blast at the celebration!
sorry to hear Anakin is having seizure issues again, praying the new doctor will have some answers for you!
will be back soon to get all caught up! have a great weekend!

The Celebration exceeded my expectations! Appreciate the prayers.

Appreciate the prayer.

We are back from the Celebration!

We one of the best family vacations ever! Appreciate the prayer.

The Celebration exceeded my expectations! Appreciate the prayers.

Oh I can hardly wait to hear all about the trip!!

Lots of prayers for diagnosis and treatment for the new symptoms. It almost sounds like he may have sleep apnea? Does he ever have periods where he stops breathing for a few seconds?

happy you had a terrific time...can't wait to see the photos!

Oh I can hardly wait to hear all about the trip!!

It far exceeded our expectations. Only thing that would have made it better would have been more days. There just wasn't enough hours in a day, we could have easily gone 2 more days, lol.

Lots of prayers for diagnosis and treatment for the new symptoms. It almost sounds like he may have sleep apnea? Does he ever have periods where he stops breathing for a few seconds?

I thought he was, but the VEEG showed not. His O2 sat remains pretty consistent at 98 and 99 so his oxygen levels are great, they said not sleep apnea.

happy you had a terrific time...can't wait to see the photos!

They are all downloaded to my zip drive, now just have to get them into photobucket.

After school today, we played at the MK. Construction has really come a long way in 2 weeks! We got a surprise FP for Dumbo when we got our FP for the Princess M&G. Saw some people for Celebration VI there too!

Maybe tomorrow I'll get a around to starting a Celebration TR!

cool on getting the extra FP! can't wait for the photos!

still need to get caught up on your threads, hopefully tomorrow!

btw, started my TR!

My husband is still on vacation so we've been trying to do day trips after school. I hope to start a TR next week when things go more back to normal.

cool on getting the extra FP! can't wait for the photos!

still need to get caught up on your threads, hopefully tomorrow!

btw, started my TR!

I skimmed through your TR and got to the post about the cabbage patch kids. That's a cute place to visit. I will give it the time it deserves and go back and read it.

Looking forward to seeing all the pics and hearing all about the celebration!

Downloading them to photobucket!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

By next week for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter