The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YES! The amount of tax dollars that have been spent is just ridiculous, and no one deserves it less.

: Juan walked back out of victim room, smiled and said he still didn't know anything. #JodiArias

athy ‏@courtchatter 18s18 seconds ago
Juan is now speaking to family members. Laughter can be heard. #jodiarias

They aren't exactly liking the new place. It was built facing the sun, they've got scorpions, and they aren't seeing the crowds they expected.

I, of course, keep hoping they will come back to Vero Beach. Excuse me while I go order another box of scorpions..... :teeth:

Juan got in the elevator and left #jodiaria

I am waiting for the tweets

09: Jury is still deliberating #JodiArias

The jury will probably be coming out any minute which would mean they come back on Monday...I will keep you posted #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 37s38 seconds ago
The family is still on the 5th floor. They are separated from the media by a set of elevators. Approx 50 yds between us. #jodiarias

: Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 35s36 seconds ago
We are running overtime in #Jodiarias verdict watch. Jury staying beyond 4:30pAZT now.

09: Jurors in #jodiarias are leaving. They have deliberated for about 9 hours and 45 minutes over two days and will return Monday for day 3.

: Cathy ‏@courtchatter 19s19 seconds ago
Jury won't deliberate this Friday or for the next 2 Fridays if they need that long. Come on jury, you can't possibly need that #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 10s10 seconds ago
Alexander family is still here. The jury hasn't actually walked out. Mike, the court reporter gave us the info that jury is done for day

12m

1. Retweeted by Cathy
    Expand
  2. 7m
    Cathy @courtchatter
    No way will judge allow jurors to switch but that has to mean those jurors have talked I would imagine. #2 must really want on #jodiarias

Collapse· 1 RETWEET 4 FAVORITES
  3. 12m
    Cathy @courtchatter
    I'm hearing that a sitting juror wants to switch with alternate juror #2. CRAZY! #jodiarias

Expand
  4. 13m
    Cathy @courtchatter
    #jodiarias asked to speak to Nurmi in person
This has to be the craziest trial. I know we keep saying that but every time we turn around something new and exciting or obnoxious and ridiculous gets thrown into this case, like jurors wanting to switch places. WTH? And just in case it's a slow news day add some llamas to the mix.
No, you keep it for now, I'm getting ready to cozy down for the weekend. LOL

Gawd, I don't even know what -10 is like. Y'all don't really go anywhere in that kind of weather, do ya?
This winter if we didn't go out in this kind of weather we wouldn't go anywhere. It's insane. The house is making all sorts of weird creeky noises every so often. I keep my cell phone with me so I can call 911 from under the rubble if the roof caves in. Definitely not enjoying this winter. Counting down the days till I'm sitting on the balcony of my Disney hotel sipping something with mango and lots of alcohol.
HLN is showing the murderer beg for her life during the first trial, all the things she's going to do in prison for the good of the world. :crazy2:
I saw that and it's as ridiculous sounding as ever. To hear her tell it it was like she was going to have her own office where everyone...prisoners and guards alike...would line up, in awe of what she had to offer them...new programs, language lessons, cleaning up the prison with recycling, and oh yeah, regularly cutting off her hair for the good of people with cancer. Because without her no one would learn Spanish, cancer patients wouldn't have wigs, the landfill would be overloaded with garbage that could've been recycled...all because Jodi Arias would have gotten the death sentence. smh
Can you imagine walking in the hallway, and then all heads turn and tons of eyes are just watching you? I would feel stressed too.
So much pressure
That would make me feel so intimidated and uncomfortable. Why do they even allow that? It just seems like with that much close contact while deliberating that it's too risky that they might hear something in the hallway, even with the rules and protocol in place. I remember Jingasaurus's interpretation of how each juror looked and what they must be thinking; she annoyed the heck out of me. The jurors probably just wish these people would go away and not watch every move they make on the way to take a leak.
Juan got in the elevator and left #jodiaria

I am waiting for the tweets

09: Jury is still deliberating #JodiArias
I wonder if they were hoping that they were close enough to reach a verdict today. Who knows. Just got Beth Karas's tweet that the jurors went home for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter