The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ready for tomorrow folks? Let's pray for verdict!

Sadly I'll be at work from 5-5 so if anything happens, I'll miss it. Not only that but I'll have to catch up probably 20+ pages on here!! Perhaps I'm remembering wrong, but last time I think I had text alerts set up so I'd know once the verdict was reached. Any idea if there is something like that now?

YEs, I have a text alert set. Let me think how I did it.....

I think it was through channel 5 in AZ. Must have been on one of the sites.... I know I got a text from them to 'test'

If you are following wild about trial on twitter, it will be tweeted as well.

Ugh, how could I forget about the T-shirts. I was just telling somebody about her and the T-shirts the other day.

I went to Rite-Aid yesterday and I didn't have my wellness card with me so I input my phone number and the cashier looked at me and said "Jodi?" :scared: LOL I told her my phone number so she could check it and she said that's what was in there. But I did it again, putting the exact same phone number and the real information came up. Twilight zone!

:scared1: Creeeeeepy!

And no more drama like losing another juror. :thumbsup2

00: Jurors seem very well dressed. More so than on Thursday. Does this indicate things to come? #JodiArias #VerdictWatch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter