The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lead detective says he was required to be present for every recording between Dippolito & informant, Defense asks why not all calls recorded

Quizzed by #Dalia prosecutor, Moreno says Shihadeh wanted to be confidential because he was concerned for his safety. He was dating #Dalia

a: Moreno says #Dalia hubby not told about alleged murder plot. "We didn't know how he wld react. He cld have blown the entire investigation."

Detective Moreno released, next witness for prosecutors to be called. State bringing undercover officer posing as hit man to the stand

HIT MAN

a: Her conviction was overturned by higher court because judge didn't allow individual voir dire of jurors

CzKmGS7UoAAG_Vw.jpg:small
Cathy
@courtchatter
#DaliaDippolito - Ofc Jean was the undercover cop posing as the hitman. Dalia offered him $7000 to kill her husband.

Officer Jean explains his role as playing a fake undercover hit man. First task was to establish contact with #daliadippolito

:

State playing phone call recording between undercover hit man and Dippolito. Asking her for 3-thousand up front and key to her house

a: Cathy @courtchatter
13s
This is a no-brainer. Open/shut case....if the State doesn't screw it up.

Undercover heard on 3rd call. "He ain't got to be in my car right? This is just between you and I. I will be there in 5."

Cathy @courtchatter
7s
#DaliaDippolito - Jean was in a PD undercover vehicle, red Chrysler Sebring. Dalia arrived in a gold Tahoe.

Undercover hit man explains location of hidden camera in his car, says entire interaction with #Dippolito caught on camera

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter