The FINAL (?!) Jodi Arias thread (Penalty Phase retrial verdict)

What do you THINK the penalty phase verdict will be?

• Death

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Life

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked how the judge told him not to ask again unless he can come up with a new reason.

HAHA! He did? I didn't see it, thats great, this judge is my hero putting up with this guy.

The Jury Foreman for Slagel was on the Today show this morning. I know you're in Ca. put it on and watch very interesting new information.

HAHA! He did? I didn't see it, thats great, this judge is my hero putting up with this guy.

The Jury Foreman for Slagel was on the Today show this morning. I know you're in Ca. put it on and watch very interesting new information.
After everyone left the judge laid down the law with both sides, he is fed up with both sides....

I guess I turned off the computer too early. Good for him.
He also told them to be more professional and stop the arguing and if they don't he will sanction them. And he did not want to come in with more video and call issues today as they need to work it out before;

I decided to re-watch yesterday on YouTube. Actually, it's not even really re-watching… I missed a whole lot because I was multitasking. So I've got it up on my TV and I can pause whenever I need to and fast-forward through all those sidebars. And hopefully get the sound up.

I decided to re-watch yesterday on YouTube. Actually, it's not even really re-watching… I missed a whole lot because I was multitasking. So I've got it up on my TV and I can pause whenever I need to and fast-forward through all those sidebars. And hopefully get the sound up.
OOOO make it seem like court t.v. :rotfl:

Is that prosecutor trying to win a speed talking contest?? Geez!

Cathy @courtchatter
28s
#DaliaDippolito - Judge Kelley's morning docket is now done. They are setting up for the trial

: MMurder-for-hire trial of Dalia Dippolito to begin momentarily. Boynton Det. Alex Moreno will be quizzed by #Daila attny.

udge Kelley begins trial proceedings, Officer Moreno back on stand to finish Defense cross examination. Jurors being brought out now

: Claypool again drills Det. Moreno on rules that were broken by using #Dalia boyfriend Shihadeh as confidential informant.

"Didn't you tell the jury yesterday that you couldn't give Mohamed a recorder?" claypool "No" Marino "We will let the jury decide.

na: PB Post Courts @pbpcourts
8s
Gloves off for #Dalia atty. Reading Moreno testimony from 1st trial, claiming he's lying now about how he handled Shihadeh.

Cathy @courtchatter
32s
#DaliaDippolito - Moreno to Claypool: With all due respect, you're a little confused....

a: Boynton Det. Moreno didn't do background check on #Dalia before asking Shihadeh to help her hire hit man to kill hubby.

a: Cathy @courtchatter
now
#DaliaDippolito - Claypool asking Moreno about the COPS TV show filming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter