The Everything Happens for a Reason TR--Last Trip as a WDW CM*ONE MORE SLEEP! pg 25

Uhmm yeah it is so chilly out, getting dark WAY earlier (and it's not even time to turn the clocks back yet...) and the leaves are changing. I hate this time of year!

Awesome plans! I'm trying to convince my mom to stay longer but she says if I ask one more time she won't come at all :( I might have to stay longer and hang out with you guys LOL!

Anyways, looks like we'll both be at EPCOT EMH on the 11th so we should try to meet up!

I drove by your school last week and waved, did you see me?! ;)

Your plans look wonderful for a group of adults going to Disney. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Chef Mickey's ADR!

So close now :woohoo:

I would keep trying for CM.....as it gets closer to 45 day mark, where some people might cancel, something might open up :goodvibes

Schedule looks great.:wizard:

Thanks! I'm hoping for something!! I should have just booked it when I could have and always canceled, oh well live and learn!

Hey there honey!! Not long now ;) Bet you are sooo excited!!

Keep your chin up about WL and CM - I'm sure some pixie dust will come your way and that you'll get what you want :wizard: :goodvibes

Your luggage is cute and i love that bathroom bag :thumbsup2

Your schedule sounds great, you are going to have such an amazing trip!!

I love your binder cover, I really need to get organised and make myself some planning items like that :worship:

Thanks!! I love my binder. Since it's not Oct, I printed my mousekeeping envelopes and will get those ready!!

Uhmm yeah it is so chilly out, getting dark WAY earlier (and it's not even time to turn the clocks back yet...) and the leaves are changing. I hate this time of year!

Awesome plans! I'm trying to convince my mom to stay longer but she says if I ask one more time she won't come at all :( I might have to stay longer and hang out with you guys LOL!

Anyways, looks like we'll both be at EPCOT EMH on the 11th so we should try to meet up!

Oh for sure we should meet up! We won't get there till around 9 I think but I'm hoping we can get on Soarin once and maybe knock some things off the list!! We'll plan closer to the time!!

I drove by your school last week and waved, did you see me?! ;)

Your plans look wonderful for a group of adults going to Disney. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Chef Mickey's ADR!

Ha sure I saw you! Did you see me pulling my hair out and yelling at my kids? That was the theme this week hehe :)

Ugh, the weather is starting to change here too. It was in the 50s and 60s all week. Funny how some people thought it was freezing. Come on people, this is Wisconsin! :rotfl:

Your plans look great. 67 days only...that is soooo soon!

Ugh, the weather is starting to change here too. It was in the 50s and 60s all week. Funny how some people thought it was freezing. Come on people, this is Wisconsin! :rotfl:

Your plans look great. 67 days only...that is soooo soon!

Haha, coming from FL that is cold!!!

HI DIS!!

Well, I told you that I would not update until next weekend unless I had some news to report and while I'm sad to say I still have not secured an ADR for CM, I have had some other positive things happen in a day!!

This report will be filled with:
-Mousekeeping envelopes
-Toy Story Mania 1 and 2 3D review
-CP ADR SCORED!!!!

I guess I will start with the best news of all, I was able to score an after 4:00 ADR for CP the day we do MVMCP!! I had had one set up for 3:15 that I booked on my ADR day in case the weather is yuck and we don't do a pool day but then I started thinking more and thought that getting breakfast CM is gonna be a miracle so why not find an after 4:00 ADR and cancel The Plaza.
After 2 weeks of searching I found a 4:40pm ADR for Dec 13th!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2
So for that day it looks like we'll sleep in, get breakfast (breakfast platter as opposed to a simple bagel type breakfast), and do a pool/resort day until 4:00 for MVMCP.
I'm hoping that they do the castle lighting at like 6:30 or 6:45 so we don't have to rush dinner. How horrible that I lived AND worked at MK and can't remember for the life of me what time the lighting is!!!!

As all ADRs that we have never done before, I do have some reservations about CP. I've heard the main 3 issues with the place:
1. Long wait to see characters
2. Always crazy busy
3. Takes a long time to get the bill

What do you guys think?????

Up next: Toy Story 1 and 2 3D review!!

I had been wanting to see this as I said and Dd had no desire and Dm and Dbro were seeing it already. Well I had a lucky day bc family friends from PA were in the area for the weekend (the hubby works for the same CO as my Dd but in PA) and their DS13 wanted to see TS so after dinner at Montgomery Inn (aka land of ribs!!!) I took their DS13 to see the 9:00 TS and man oh man was I tired when it was out at 12:30!!!!

Pros:
-not crowded theatre at that time since it was late night show
-nice 10 min break. We were able to get food and go potty.
-neat to see it in 3D:3dglasses

Cons:
-Expensive, it was 25 bucks to get in
-Thought there would be things flying at us like in the WDW 3D attrations
-Young kids might not be able to sit through 3.5 hours of the movies

Overall, DS13 and I gave it :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Finally, MOUSEKEEPING ENVELOPE TIME!!!!

Like I had said in previous posts, everything for this trip is on a timeline. Mousekeeping is Oct and stuffing the envelopes is late Nov/early Dec.
So without further delay here they are curiosity of the Dis create thread!

Envelope for YC:
001-3.jpg

WL 1:
002-3.jpg

WL 2:
003-3.jpg

WL 3:
004-3.jpg

WL 4:
005-3.jpg

I don't know how to print directly on the envelope so I print them out on printer paper and then cut them out and glue them on the envelopes and of course personalize them in writing. I'll have to add $4 bucks per envelope closer to the trip!!

Well that is it for now! I decided to surprise Dm this coming weekend and made her her own Disney binder for the trip. I felt bad kind of taking her thunder and "dissing" her folder of info so I thought why not make Dm a binder as well!! Hers is the same as mine except white binder. I'm sure she will be thrilled!!!

HAVE A GOOD WEEK!!!

Envelopes are super cute

Took my son to see Toy Story Double Feature too

I was surprised he did so well.

He wore the glasses 95% of time and sat still for almost all of it

Awesome! Your new plans sound good. I didn't have any of those problems at CP! We went at breakfast and our server, Kyle, was one of the best we've ever had at WDW. The food was good, atmosphere was way more calm than other character dinners, and the characters came around one right after another so you weren't interrupted every few minutes during your meal.

Cute mousekeeping envelopes!! I so need to do those! What else does your timeline have on it?

YAY for getting the CP adr :dance3: :woohoo: You'll love it honey! We've been there for breakfast and lunch - we prefered breakfast and are going back this trip :banana: Yes, it does seem like the characters take a while but we were busy eating so it didnt bother us - they also did a little parade around the room with the kids, but it was fun watching the little one's. Dont think it took too long to get the bill :confused3 Don't worry about those things, you will love it once you're in there and will totally forget all about those worries ;) :hug:

I loooooove your envelopes :worship: :love: Where did you get all the cute images? I adore them, especially that xmas stitch one :cloud9:

YAY for getting the CP adr :dance3: :woohoo: You'll love it honey! We've been there for breakfast and lunch - we prefered breakfast and are going back this trip :banana: Yes, it does seem like the characters take a while but we were busy eating so it didnt bother us - they also did a little parade around the room with the kids, but it was fun watching the little one's. Dont think it took too long to get the bill :confused3 Don't worry about those things, you will love it once you're in there and will totally forget all about those worries ;) :hug:

I loooooove your envelopes :worship: :love: Where did you get all the cute images? I adore them, especially that xmas stitch one :cloud9:

Okay thanks for the comments on it. Last year for MVMCP we ate at LTT when there were still characters and did not mind taking the time out of the party. Our main things are: see castle lighting, fireworks, and parade. As long as we get those 3 things accomplished it will be a good night!

I found the envelopes from googling mousekeeping envelopes and clicked on the dis result and then copy and pasted them into my word document and held up an envelope up to size it. I printed them out, cut them, and glued them onto a standard envelope.

Hope that helps! I always thank the thread for using the designs too!

Awesome! Your new plans sound good. I didn't have any of those problems at CP! We went at breakfast and our server, Kyle, was one of the best we've ever had at WDW. The food was good, atmosphere was way more calm than other character dinners, and the characters came around one right after another so you weren't interrupted every few minutes during your meal.

Cute mousekeeping envelopes!! I so need to do those! What else does your timeline have on it?

Thanks! I can't wait for CP!!!! My one friend/her hubby/ and DD 4 always eat there for dinner and have a 6pm ADR the same day we do!!

Timeline is in the works so stay tuned!

Envelopes are super cute

Took my son to see Toy Story Double Feature too

I was surprised he did so well.

He wore the glasses 95% of time and sat still for almost all of it
Yay!!
There was a family with a baby in our movie and he/she did a great job, I didn't even notice till the intermission!

I certainly did!! I think that was the theme everywhere. It was my reaction to my own children all week!

Haha, hopefully it will be a better week!

Loving your pre trippie! We're going in December too. Our first time to see the holiday decorations. I can't wait! Keep posting your updates. :)

Loving your pre trippie! We're going in December too. Our first time to see the holiday decorations. I can't wait! Keep posting your updates. :)

Thanks!!!! :welcome:!!!!

My family had never seen the xmas decorations either until last Dec when I convinced my fam to fly down before Xmas and now Dd says we are never going in the summer again and only in Dec bc he loved it so much. I have a feeling had I not been down there working he would have never gone and Dec and there is soooo much to see!

Where will you be staying? Will you do a TR? They are funnn!!!!!

Thanks!!!! :welcome:!!!!

My family had never seen the xmas decorations either until last Dec when I convinced my fam to fly down before Xmas and now Dd says we are never going in the summer again and only in Dec bc he loved it so much. I have a feeling had I not been down there working he would have never gone and Dec and there is soooo much to see!

Where will you be staying? Will you do a TR? They are funnn!!!!!

We're staying offsite renting a house at windsor hills. There are 8 of us and it just worked out better that way. This trip is for MIL and FIL's 40th anniversary and they're taking us along for the ride. I'm so excited and grateful that they chose to take us along with them. I think that when we return I'll do a trip report. Not a whole lot to report right now. :)

Oh! I like CP for dinner! I thought it was really good. And, we didn't have long waits for anything...but the restaurant was very busy.
I love your envelopes! Cute!!! I know you were just dying to make them for a couple of weeks now! LOL
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for CM, though!
Otherwise, your daily plans look great!

Oh! I like CP for dinner! I thought it was really good. And, we didn't have long waits for anything...but the restaurant was very busy.
I love your envelopes! Cute!!! I know you were just dying to make them for a couple of weeks now! LOL
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for CM, though!
Otherwise, your daily plans look great!

Thanks!!!!

I've pretty much given up on CM. If you can believe it, I was checking for CM 3 and 4x a day for multiple days, times, and party size. I was not losing sleep but omg it took over my life. I have lowered it to one time a day and for 4 people lol

HI DIS!!!!!!

I'd just like to start out saying that once again my Dd: the "we're not going back to WDW again" Dd was walking around our apt tonight packing/cleaning and singing "Hi Ho Hi Ho," I kid you not. I couldn't help but laugh :)

Well, nothing real big to report on well, I guess the one thing is kinda sorta important!!

2 MONTHS AND 2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

I'm very happy to report that my trips to the gym are beginning to pay off. I went to put my jeans on that I have not worn since I began the gym and found that they were kinda sorta loose!!! :banana: I'm super duper excited right now!!

I'm sad to report still no CM ADR. I'm not a crazy CM stalker anymore like I used to be. I'll check once, maybe twice a day now but I'm learning to give it up so oh well!

Prolly the best news of all...

I GOT MY WORK APPROVAL FOR WDW!!!!!!

I must say I was taking a minor chance having my Dd book flights without my official OK from work. I'm taking 2 days paid and one day unpaid and it was all approved today!! I was not jumping for joy as my kids were at nap when my boss brought my approval paper in my classroom but I did a mini dance :cool1:
Now all I have to do is wait and see if I'm off "Black Friday." Long story short: the school is closed on Thursday but on Friday the school is still open and 4 people are ahead of me on the vacation list I'm the lonely one that has to wait and see if I can be off or not :( If anyone wants to come cook Thanksgiving for me since I won't go home for a day that would bee cool :thumbsup2 I'm hoping some co-workers are willing to work OT or we know we won't have a ton of kids that day to need 2 teachers. Assuming I get off, I'll be a happy camper from here till New Years!!!

Last thing before I sign off for the night. My school is having a Halloween Carnival on the 22nd and the teachers have to dress up. Thinking it would be a cute idea for myself and 2 co-teachers, I said we should be Thing 1, 2, and 3 but they seemed less than thrilled so I guess I have no idea what to be. Halloween is not really a fav holiday of mine so any ideas or suggestions would be FAB!!!!

Well that is it for now. I'll have a report on Cirque this weekend!

STAY TUNED!!!

UP NEXT:
CIRQUE: Alegria comes to PITTSBURGH!
Will Mom LOVE her WDW planning binder??

Congrats on loose jeans!! I need to go to the gym but I can't run so I feel like there's no point. What do you usually do there? Any tips to get motivated?

Also, what the heck kind of school has the kids come back the day after Thanksgiving?! What if people go out of town to visit family? That's ridiculous! I hope you end up getting the day off. I had my first Thanksgiving away from home last year and it actually wasn't too bad.

PS do you have a facebook?! I need more DIS friends on there!

That is funny about your dad :laughing:

Yay on your vacation approval :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter