The early morning Disney smell!

I live in a small Tennessee Town and work at a distillery also considered a tourist attraction. With our barrel trucks running in the morning it gives the same smell as the buses in WDW. With fresh cut grass and the maintenance crew using blowers around the facility in the mornings along with the high humidity and blooming flowers I get this smell quite often.

you work for Jack Daniels, don't you! :goodvibes

That cool, early-morning wet freshness plus the smell of the greenery and flowers is so special to us, too. Sometimes, in early spring, I'll smell that in the morning around here and it takes me right back to my favorite place!

:sunny:

we love that "disney smell" you get when walking to the Pop food court at 6am....

but DH thinks it's due to the pesticides they use on the landscaping :rolleyes:

Best early morning Disney smell... Walking past main st confectionary!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

That's my favorite time of day!! We usually stay at the Boardwalk and I love going for a walk around the lake then surprising DH with breakfast when I get back. It's quiet and peaceful. I can almost sense everything coming alive.

So it's not just me?!! I love that early morning smell and feel of disney!! I get up before the wife and kids, so I go get my coffee and stroll around the resort about 5:30 or so and it is the best time . And most time the other people I see at that time of day are all so happy and smiling too!!!

:thumbsup2pixiedust:

I insist on only purchasing a specific type of Dove conditioner because the smell reminds me of the scent that lingers in the lobby of the Contemporary Resort. :thumbsup2

Also, when I go out and run on the trail in the mornings, the smell somehow reminds me of my camping days at Fort Wilderness. Instant flashback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter