• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The dream christmas cruise dec 2-6 2012

HERE ARE THE CABINS FOR THE SPECIAL FE LIST

DVC DEERNUT LAURA(DW) IAN(DH) CABIN 7002

TINKERCARA CARA(Dfiancee) SKYE(DD)16 HAILEY(DD)9 CABIN 7000

OBSLADY BRANDY(DW) DAVID(DH) TALIA(DD)17 KEEGAN(DS)12
CABIN 5650
PIRATEBOB BANO(DW) BOB(DH) CABIN 9040

SOARINGLADY KATHRYN(DW) MARCEL(DH) CABIN 10514
CORALIE(DM) 10518

MICHELFAMILY JESSICA(DW) RICH(DH) BRE(DD)9 CLAIRE(DD)3
CABIN10084

DRUMEXPERTS BRAD(DB) KAITLIN(DG) JENNIFER(DM) CABIN 8588

MADISONSMOM HEATHER(DW) COREY(DH) MADDIE(DD)12 KENZIE(DD)9 CABIN 7542

IVYHUC24 KRISTIN KIERA CABIN 2556

SHOEVG VANESSA JULIE CABIN 10062

AMANDA202 AMANDA(DW) ANTON(DH) CABIN 2510

JJMOM JEANETTE(DM) JADEN(DS)13 JANESSA(DD)12 CABIN 2023

PURPLELV93 MONIQUE(DBFF) YOLANDA(DBFF) CABIN 7140

KATIEBEAR KATIE(DW) DAN(DH) CALEB(DS)9 SAM(DS)7 GRACE(DD)4 CABIN 6682

MONUAL ANNE(DW) RICHARD(DH) CABIN 2528

MONUAL AND KATIEBEAR CONFIRMED THEY ADDED SMHALON.

HERE IS THE RED LIST FOR SMHALON I FORGOT TO ADD KATIEBEAR

So I'll be the first one to say it...

Officially ONE WEEK from today we will all be on our cruise!!!

I noticed the boards have been slowing down... So in the spirit of keeping everything going....

If you could only pick one thing... What is everyone looking forward to most on this cruise?

Mine would have to be seeing Kaitlin's reaction next week when she finds out she's going on a Disney cruise that day.

I noticed the boards have been slowing down... So in the spirit of keeping everything going....

If you could only pick one thing... What is everyone looking forward to most on this cruise?

Mine would have to be seeing Kaitlin's reaction next week when she finds out she's going on a Disney cruise that day.

I bet Kaitlin's reaction will be incredible and hope to hear about it on the ship :D

As for me.... SQUEEEE! A week!

I'm looking forward to everything since it's our virgin voyage. We are celebrating our anniversary, and no doubt will have surprises for each other throughout the trip, and they should be fun. ::yes::

Can't believe it is just one week left! We started our packing today and we will be leaving for Florida on Friday. Work will be a bear this week but once we start heading south on Friday, it will all be worth it!

If I had to pick just one thing I am looking forward to most (which is incredibly difficult!) I think it would probably be seeing a new ship. We loved the Wonder in 2010 and we are looking forward to seeing how the Dream measures up!

I'm just waiting for my friend to get here so we can put the finishing touches on our FE gifts. She has better writing than I do, so I've left that for her. I'm more or less half packed since I did this same cruise about 2 weeks ago. So I washed and re-packed my 'cruise' clothes.

For those of you doing the FE with us, my friend's name is listed as Yolanda, but she goes by Lonnie.

Also, I just wanted to share this little bit of personal information with you so as to try and prevent any awkward situations. We are taking this cruise to distract or cheer her up because she just lost her husband. I think is going to help because she is getting excited for the trip and is excited to try new food. She is a foodie and hasn't really had an appetite until recently. Her family and I think this will be good for her, I just hope it is not too soon. Just wanted to let you guys know what was going on, so when you see us no one makes any comments about leaving the men at home or anything. At least, that is something I feel I'd like to be given a head's up about.

I've also talked with DCL, and this is not the first time they've had this situation, so our servers and room steward will be informed also.

I hope this doesn't bum anyone out, but I felt it was best to put it out there instead of ever putting anyone in an awkward situation should it come up on the ship. I hope that is ok.

we just watched the Dream sail away on the portcaveral webcam. :sail:

we cant wait for next week!! :sail:

Underdog is just looking forward to spending time with his Sweet Polly!:flower3:

(that should get me a smoocher or 2 eh?)::yes:::smokin:

Just got back in town and now I start the packing plus I have to get together with the other family we are bringing and help them pack because they have never cruised at all or been to Disney so that is probably as exciting for me as our trip. I can't wait to see their faces when they see the ship for the first time.......:yay:

I'm sorry dvc, I thought I did! Yes, I am fine adding them! It was so hectic there for a few days I crossed it off my list of things to do but guess I forgot lol!

We are surprising the kids with a trip to Legoland today, then off to WDW tomorrow. Can't believe one week from tomorrow we'll be getting on the ship for the first time!!!:cool1:

Does Legoland still have the original Cypress gardens? My sister is interested in going while we're here.

What I'm looking forward to most is the Aquaduck. It's the thing I first mentioned to BirdieMom when discussing the cruise. =)

A close, close second is spending this cruise with just my wife. It'll be nice to get some time to just ourselves.

Well, we made it to Cocoa Beach yesterday. Watched the ship parade this afternoon. Watched the Dream sail into the sunset from our balcony. She's a beauty. Went down to Fishlips for dinner watched a few more from there. Got sunburned. Hope to make it to the beach tomorrow. Weathers great!!!!!!!!

THE THING IM LOOKING FORWARD MOST SINCE I BOOKED THIS CRUISE OVER A YEAR AGO WILL BE EXPERIENCING CARA, SKYE and HAILEYS FIRST DISNEY CRUISE(first cruise of anykind) RIGHT FROM THE TIME WE CROSS THE FINAL BRIDGE AND YOU GET THE FULL VIEW OF THE DREAM UNTIL WE PICK UP OUR BAGS TO DEPART THE SHIP ON THUR. THIS IS OUR 10th DCL CRUISE AND THE EXCITEMENT STILL NEVER GOES AWAY:cool1:

Well, we made it to Cocoa Beach yesterday. Watched the ship parade this afternoon. Watched the Dream sail into the sunset from our balcony. She's a beauty. Went down to Fishlips for dinner watched a few more from there. Got sunburned. Hope to make it to the beach tomorrow. Weathers great!!!!!!!!

You can't be from FL, we are freezing. I am looking forward to watching our friends, who will be doing their first Disney cruise. They have annual passes to the parks, but never did a Disney cruise.

Regarding your question about Legoland. We were there back in January 2012. They do have a section still dedicated to Cypress Gardens but have added their own twist. They have the ladies with the big skirts but made of lego, and the water show is still done but now it is lego people and captain BrickBeard. It was a fun day with lots to see and do for people who love Lego. We had a buy one adult get one child free discount I found on line. Don't be afraid to see if that is out there still.

Is there anybody who lives there in FL that has a 10 day forcast. We are gouing to DIsneyworld after the cruise so it would be nice to know what all to prepare for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter