The dream christmas cruise dec 2-6 2012

It's past midnight... Which means we will officially be on a cruise tomorrow.

Heading to Orlando in the morning, going to a park and then downtown Disney followed by an early night in bed.

Can't wait!!! And if Kaitlin knew, I'm sure she would be a little excited as well lol.

Putting together my FE gifts and trying to figure out how to pack them! :confused3

I think they are going to take up more room than everything else I'm packing. :rotfl2:

Wish I had booked a different way to get to the cruise. We are scedusled to leave at 12:30 but are able to get on the ship at 11:00.

We are in Orlando now!! Heading to Downtown Disney for awhile, then to bed to get up to head off to OUR FIRST EVER CRUISE!!! Woo-hoo!! Safe travels all!!!!

Soarin Hubby said:
Going to Hollywood Studios now. Eating at Sci-Fi then on to the lights...

We were at HS today too!

We're in Cocoa Beach now. We didn't leave HS until 5, so we got here after dark. Can't wait to see the ship! There is a Disney ship here (according to my dad who got here earlier) but I don't believe it's the Dream.

Gizmoses2003 said:
Does Legoland still have the original Cypress gardens? My sister is interested in going while we're here.

Sorry I missed this earlier. Yes they still had the cypress garden :) We didn't go through it though

We want to thank everyone doing FE's on this cruise. We did not know what to expect, but it was more fun. We wish we knew more before we left for the cruise, but we will be better prepared next time. Hope to see you all again, and even meet more of you. Thanks again, Pirate Bob and Bano

Thanks to all for the FE gifts, especially dvc deernut for putting it all together and for good conversation. Hope to see y'all at the parks or another cruise. :cool1:

Ditto the above. Thanks everyone for the gifts!

It was great getting to meet some of you and chatting with dvc deernut and soarin lady/hubby a few times we ran into you all throughout the cruise.

We had a lot of fun and hope you all did as well! :)

Thanks for the fun of the FE. The little girl across the hall was so wishing they were in on it (she kept leaving messages on the cool erase board someone provided). So the last day we made a big bag of goodies for her and her brother to share. To say they were thrilled would be an understatement. Thank you for all the excitement of coming back to the room to find all the treats. Can't wait to share the photos with friends that we were telling about before the trip. Nice meeting the few of you by chance since Disney got us to the ship so crazy late. I think 2:30 is way too late when you are paying for their service. You learn from your mistakes I guess. Pirate Bob's voice totally gave him away at our lifejactet drill. And what a chance of meeting the friends at the quick sailaway before the rain hit. It was difficult having no room service with cookies and milk before bed tonight. And I am missing my fluffed pillows. What a wonderful holiday. Thanks again.

I wanted to say thanks for all the FE's too. It was fun and we enjoyed coming back to the room and finding gifts. It was like Christmas!! The gifts were great and we enjoyed eating the treats. It was also fun delivering them. We decided to do the Midship Security Clue game to find the puppies (not sure now what it is called) while were delivering the FE's. We were already walking the ship, so it made it even more fun. Thanks everyone!!:yay:

Thanks from us too! We had so much fun exploring the ship and finding all the diverse doors. Thanks to everyone for the great gifts.

We by chance were seated next to DVC Deernut and Laura for brunch at Palo's and we recognized them immediately and that was fun.

I'm dying to know how things went with Brad and Kristin... anyone have any updates?

We learned a lot and will definately be more prepared for our next cruise :D

Our girls loved the gift exchange! Thanks to everyone for all the fun gifts! We had a great time on the cruise!

Thank you everyone for the FE gifts! You made my friend Lonnie's first Disney cruise even more memorable. She was able to have a good time and laugh and enjoy being taken care of by the amazing Disney crew. It was a good trip for her so soon after loosing her husband.

We really enjoyed our concierge upgrade! It was the first time I've ever done that. Since they didn't have any wheelchair accessible rooms available we decided to try for an upgrade to a bigger room that would perhaps give me room for my scooter. Well, they didn't have anything bigger available but they did have a concierge room so we decided to take it and justified the cost by skipping our spa treatments. It was lovely and I would recommend everyone try at least once.

Thank you to Ian for organizing such a wonderful FE experience!

IF ANYONE IS READING THIS, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COOL FEs. HAILEY WAS SOOOOOOO EXCITED EVERYTIME SHE CAME BACK TO THE CABIN THEY WERE STAYING IN. I HAD A LOT OF FUN RUNNING IT AND ENJOYEDD MEETING ALL OF YOU AT WAVES AND AROUND THE SHIP.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful FE exchange!! It made our first cruise even more magical!! Although I must admit that before Sunday night was over I was ready to be off that ship! I did not enjoy all that rocking around we were doing, lol! But once the seas calmed down we all had an amazing voyage!! Thank you all again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter