The "Double Double-Dip" 17 Day Florida Vacation - 1,233 Pictures Report

Hey, I found this thread a few days ago.........we are leaving Wed. night for the airport, then going to Portofino before we go to DCL Wonder on Sunday. I've just read all your posts on Universal and I'm anxiously waiting to hear how the Double Dip cruise was! We sailed Magic but never the 4day Wonder before!:thumbsup2

I'm not sure if I get the HRH shortcut....you can go to that hotel and it saves time walking to the parks? I'll have to check that out.

Your detailed pics and descriptions are fantastic! Keep 'em coming! (I'll be checking while we're in USF!:surfweb:

Nobody does it quite like Barb:rolleyes1

Trip reports i mean:worship: :worship: thats why i do not write any

i've been waiting to to read the last installment (when i knew i wouldn't be interrupted;) ), didn't let me down:thumbsup2

2 Qs that crossed my mind:

1) ressies for Margarittaville...not sure if im recollecting correctly...does the hotel/restaurant only make them on the weekdays?

2) know u ate @ Bubba Gumps last trip...do they take ressies?

Ok, we're leaving in a few minutes.......I'll have to check for more reports while at USF!:thumbsup2

No ressies taken for Bubba Gumps.
I tried to get ressies for Margaritaville through concereige but she said they do not take reservations, and to just use the room key

No ressies taken for Bubba Gumps.
I tried to get ressies for Margaritaville through concereige but she said they do not take reservations, and to just use the room key

thanks, i was thinking margarittaville took them on the weekdays?

not sure whether thru hotel or restaurant directly though:confused:

This is such a great report, Barb!

And I just have to pitch in with everyone else that you and your entire family are gorgeous. I may have to steal some DNA and let my DH start those genetic experiments he's always wanted to do on the kids....

When he gets it perfected, he can start on me.

Tamie

Great TR! Thanks for the tips too. I've copied and pasted a few of them into my trip notes.

We are leaving tomorrow morning for a US/WDW/DCL 10-day trip! Can you give me any packing advice for such a complicated itinerary?

Can't wait for the rest of your report, sure wish I'd get to read it b4 I leave.:surfweb:

okay, i just realized last nite, there were a few pictures i didn't have. :mad: i added them to trip report, but for those who've already read this far, i will just post them below.

View of Beach Pool from room:
6-27-08.jpg

From the Simpsons:
6-28-0882.jpg

6-28-0880.jpg

From the Beach Club:
6-28-08101.jpg

Pool View from Country Inn & Suites at Port Canaveral:
6-29-200814.jpg

You on the drink again Mac:rotfl:

as a red headed step child of the dis, i create my own language.

barb as you know her, is really Brab......
mummy dust
roxs as in rocks
darkside
St. L as in the canal, is really Lawrence you met on the trip

take notes, quiz on monday.......:rolleyes1

Ok, tomorrow, we board the Wonder..............I'll be comparing with your reports when they come in!!!:goodvibes

as a red headed step child of the dis, i create my own language.

barb as you know her, is really Brab......
mummy dust
roxs as in rocks
darkside
St. L as in the canal, is really Lawrence you met on the trip

take notes, quiz on monday.......:rolleyes1

Got all that Mac.
Not sure i understand it though!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter