The Dis Teleporter Network

Tomandtammy said:
teleporting for dummies!
I have a teleporter , do I need 2? I put my 1 in my room, I can only get into the dis central room thingy when someone is there, if noone is there how can you open the room? Can someone help the poor woman stuck in VMK?
Tomandtammy-DIS
Distam-VMK

All three of us that have lobby rooms are on tonight. Too bad you are not on. If you see this we are in Central Plaza.

Is there a specific time / certain room that the 'lobby' owners are on VMK?
I have my Teleporter :wave2:

lab_girl said:
Is there a specific time / certain room that the 'lobby' owners are on VMK?
I have my Teleporter :wave2:

We are usually in central plaza come and find us!

Astryd said:
We are usually in central plaza come and find us!
Just remember to use Advanced mode under the Globe button to try multiple more crowded "instances" of Central plaza.

Thanks to AdioSkater for adding me to his room!! I am now Dis connected!! :cool1:

My rooms are Dis Beach and Dis Evil Fortress (teacup connected to Fortress Lobby)

Tinkerbelle739 said:
Thanks to AdioSkater for adding me to his room!! I am now Dis connected!! :cool1:

My rooms are Dis Beach and Dis Evil Fortress (teacup connected to Fortress Lobby)

Edited to clarify from the original sleep-fogged post:
I'm confused. Are you linked through AdioSkater's room, which is linked to a lobby? That's a chain of teleporters that I was hoping to avoid, as it makes it hard to keep track of rooms.

Of course if that's your preference, that's fine.

But then, your room probably won't get mapped out.

Re-edited to add:
OK figured it out. Off of Dis Blackheart lobby is a link to AdioSkater's room, and off of his room there's a tea cup that goes to your room. That kind of defeats the attempt to centralize things to minimize the number of jumps you need to make. It also makes mapping difficult (I don't intend to map any links off of personal rooms in the future).

If you like the set-up as is, that's fine :) But if you want fewer "jumps" to get to the central hub, go ahead and get a coffin (preferably not a tea cup) teleporter to Bezoar / Astryd / MissBelle / or disalex.

Thanks!

I've updated the Dis Teleporter Network room list. You can see the list on the first page of this thread in this post

We're up to 55 total rooms off of the 4 lobbies. Yay!

If anyone is interested in having a link to their room added, please contact:
- JeanJoe (VMK Bezoar)
- Astryd (VMK Astryd)
- pumpkinfish (VMK MissBelle)
- WebmasterAlex (VMK disalex)

I'd like to keep the rooms kind of equal in size, so the next few coffins should probably go to Yeti lobby (Astryd). But feel free to trade the coffin to any of us, and we'll get it into a lobby.

RadioNate said:
as soon as I find one of you guys I'm ready to go
We are all usually on around 9-10pm EST and hanging out in the Central Plaza or a Dis room. If you go to rooms and search Dis a bunch of rooms usually come up. Someone in there is probably one of our friends and can point you in the direction of where we are :)

Hope this helps!

I have my teleporter so I'll look for someone to give it to tonight. I saw JeanJoe last night and tried to get their attenion by asking to be a friend but then they were gone before I could post I was from the DIS.

Hey labgirl and Ashley! Looks like we're teleporter neighbors :sunny:

Labgirl...sometime you'll have to tell us what kind of labgirl you are. Before i went to PA school, I was a labrat myself :)

WDWLVR said:
I have my teleporter so I'll look for someone to give it to tonight. I saw JeanJoe last night and tried to get their attenion by asking to be a friend but then they were gone before I could post I was from the DIS.
So sorry, what was your VMK name?

When I'm just walking around, I'll collect a bunch of friend requests from people (sometimes Guests, sometimes not) who I haven't even talked to. So, if I don't remember ever even talking to them, I usually just cancel the friend request. So I'm very sorry!

Maybe we should come up with a secret code phrase to alert us. Something like: "Hey you! Take my coffin!" ;)

WDWLVR said:

Mary, what's your VMK name? I looked on the main list but didn't see ya. I'm TinkerSnow. I'll look for you and say Hi! :wave:

Code "Seen any good coffins lately". LOL Translation = Hi! I'm a Dis member and want to join the group. Won't you pleeeeease take my coffin? ROTFL!

Addicted! I'm addicted to the DIS and VMK! Somebody help me. I know my DH doesn't understand. He thought my WDW addiction was bad now he knows I'm a goner. If he starts looking at Rest homes I'm in deep trouble.

Sandy

JeanJoe said:
So sorry, what was your VMK name?

When I'm just walking around, I'll collect a bunch of friend requests from people (sometimes Guests, sometimes not) who I haven't even talked to. So, if I don't remember ever even talking to them, I usually just cancel the friend request. So I'm very sorry!

Maybe we should come up with a secret code phrase to alert us. Something like: "Hey you! Take my coffin!" ;)

My VMK name is diswdwlvr (creative huh?)

Not a worry. Like I said I'm pretty new so I should have said hello first.

I'll look for you all tonight.

Or maybe we should ask if a DIS undertaker is around. Undertakers need coffins right?

WDWLVR said:
My VMK name is diswdwlvr (creative huh?)

Not a worry. Like I said I'm pretty new so I should have said hello first.

I'll look for you all tonight.

Pretty new? Maybe at VMK, but OMG 10,941 posts?

And BTW, howdy neighbor! Can't wait to visit BWV this fall, our new home as well. (Of course, if I tried to say that at VMK -- WARNING: DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.)

chimera said:
Hey labgirl and Ashley! Looks like we're teleporter neighbors :sunny:

Labgirl...sometime you'll have to tell us what kind of labgirl you are. Before i went to PA school, I was a labrat myself :)

I was wondering the same, with a name like that. Labrat here too (during the days). Productivity during the day has plummeted since VMK.

JeanJoe said:
I was wondering the same, with a name like that. Labrat here too (during the days). Productivity during the day has plummeted since VMK.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Me too Joe! Productivity is not good these days ;)

I didn't know you were a lab guy. I thought you were a neonatologist. Are you in research?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter