The DIS Dad's Club V - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneyoctober2009048.jpg

:lmao: i text dw, shes in a meeting from 3 to 5 today. shes probley thinking , peanut butter!!! now i got to try to put i drops in his eyes! its a wrestling match eveytime to get them in.:lmao: :lmao: the women is a saint,im telling you. you can only emagine what this poor lady has to put up with being married to me.:lmao:

That's great news! But....your wife lost one eye. So you're going to let a woman with no depth perception try and stick a vial of drops right next to your eye? Saint or not, that could be a hazardous situation! :rotfl2:

Oh, and congratulations on learning how to post pictures. They look great!

GOOD NEWS!!!i have pinguecula. white marks caused by dryness and alergies. all i need is blink eye drops. i have a mild case. use the eye drops everyday and it wont get inflamed. common in people who dont wear sunglass' and drink alot. odd, i dont drink and i wear sunglass'.:lmao: that scared the peanut butter out of me. my eye dr. has them also!:lmao: ok, now in ready for december!!!!:thumbsup2 again, thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers!!! ( i hope im done saying that for a while!!)

That's Great news Dave, I would have never thought that something that sounds bad,(pinguecula) would be good news:confused3

GOOD NEWS!!!i have pinguecula. white marks caused by dryness and alergies. all i need is blink eye drops. i have a mild case. use the eye drops everyday and it wont get inflamed. common in people who dont wear sunglass' and drink alot. odd, i dont drink and i wear sunglass'.:lmao: that scared the peanut butter out of me. my eye dr. has them also!:lmao: ok, now in ready for december!!!!:thumbsup2 again, thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers!!! ( i hope im done saying that for a while!!)

Great news Dave! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Great news! Glad it worked out Dave. I've got no idea what pinguecula is but if you're OK with it then that's cool.

Just learned two things: The Dapper Dan's come in and sing at noon, and you can make reservations at the barber shop. I thought that it was walk in and wait only which is the reason that I have never tried it. I'm thinking that I may need a haircut the next time we go.

They started taking ressie's recently, you can still walk up, but you have to wait for a opening.

I never did it before since there was always a line.

Since the Dapper Dans perform at noon, Noon or 11:45 would be the idea times to be there, If I wasn't able to get one of those times I probably wouldn't do it

Oh yeah, just incase anyone was concerned about this:confused3

I've been reading some threads about the ADR system being updated and people can't find there ADR's and fear they were wiped out. I had the CM check my ADR's and they were all there. So if anyone was worried about thier ADR's rest ashore they are still there:goodvibes

That's great news! But....your wife lost one eye. So you're going to let a woman with no depth perception try and stick a vial of drops right next to your eye? Saint or not, that could be a hazardous situation! :rotfl2:

Oh, and congratulations on learning how to post pictures. They look great!

thanks barry. let me tell you, she may only have vision in one eye but when theres a shoe sale, theres no problem. she does real well,every so often she may bump into someone in a crowd or small kids that dart in front of her that come up on her left get taken out but other than that. i dont know how she does it, try walking or driving today and close your left eye.

thanks again eveyone for the well wishes!!!:thumbsup2 i have figured out how to post pictures last night!!!!! :woohoo: dont worry, i have figured out how to make them smaller so i dont take up a page for one picture. sorry about that, im a rookie!!:lmao: we take pics of the inside of our house about once a year for insurnace reasons and give them to my inlaws. that way if our house ever burnt to the ground, we have proof what was in it. ill have to post some of them, youll get a kick out of what the inside of our house looks like. :lmao: ( theres almost 40 years of disney in here)

Wow, some wild weather in this part of the world yesterday evening and throughout the night. Tornados, high winds, heavy rains, power outages and the like. I know that it came in via the midwest, so I hope that everyone that had to deal with it is okay. I think that my area got away with just the winds and rains, but about an hour east wasn't so lucky.

Great news on the eyes, Dave. I need to learn how to post pictures. I have a great one from our last visit that is a pure classic in perspective :thumbsup2

I've been reading some threads about the ADR system being updated and people can't find there ADR's and fear they were wiped out. I had the CM check my ADR's and they were all there. So if anyone was worried about thier ADR's rest ashore they are still there:goodvibes
Thanks for the heads up! I checked online and they don't have my Chef Mickey Reservation anymore. :mad: I'll be calling today to see what's up with that.

Wow, some wild weather in this part of the world yesterday evening and throughout the night. Tornados, high winds, heavy rains, power outages and the like. I know that it came in via the midwest, so I hope that everyone that had to deal with it is okay. I think that my area got away with just the winds and rains, but about an hour east wasn't so lucky.

It was pretty brutal here yesterday. A tornado touched down about 5 miles from my house. I'm in the middle of having my roof redone. The job was about 3/4 finished when these storms came up. They're calling for winds gusting to 60mph today and tomorrow, so I doubt anyone will up there working on it until at least Friday. :sad2:
That's just my luck - put off getting a new roof until right before/during the worst wind storm in 12 years.

Would somebody please buy this poor bear some pants so he doesn't have to pose like that for pictures???

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

It was pretty brutal here yesterday. A tornado touched down about 5 miles from my house. I'm in the middle of having my roof redone. The job was about 3/4 finished when these storms came up. They're calling for winds gusting to 60mph today and tomorrow, so I doubt anyone will up there working on it until at least Friday. :sad2:
That's just my luck - put off getting a new roof until right before/during the worst wind storm in 12 years.

I read about a tornado touching down in Racine County, WI and thought of you guys. I guess it's easier if you take the roof off yourself rather than letting the tornado do it. :confused3

HVAC TIP OF THE DAY!!:lmao:
in most states, if you have a gas water heater in a garage, the bottom of the heater has to be 36 inch off the floor. if you fill your gas tank in the summer, stick your car in the garage,the gas fumes will expand and roll out and lay on the floor. water heater starts and bang.

:scared1: Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

GOOD NEWS!!!i have pinguecula. white marks caused by dryness and alergies. all i need is blink eye drops. i have a mild case. use the eye drops everyday and it wont get inflamed. common in people who dont wear sunglass' and drink alot. odd, i dont drink and i wear sunglass'. that scared the peanut butter out of me. my eye dr. has them also! ok, now in ready for december!!!!:thumbsup2 again, thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers!!! ( i hope im done saying that for a while!!)

:cool1: Glad it's not something serious!

Found it!

SECONDED!

OK... Added to the Man Laws on page one:thumbsup2

i text dw, shes in a meeting from 3 to 5 today. shes probley thinking , peanut butter!!! now i got to try to put i drops in his eyes! its a wrestling match eveytime to get them in. the women is a saint,im telling you. you can only emagine what this poor lady has to put up with being married to me.:lmao:

:magnify:
:lmao:

AWESOME picture :thumbsup2

Ummmm.. Dave.... you're supposed to be looking for hidden MICKEYS! HAHAHAHAHA! Although I have a picture that will show up in my TR that has a similar subject.

Would somebody please buy this poor bear some pants so he doesn't have to pose like that for pictures???

HAHAHAHA!! Another monitor-cleaning post! Too funny!

Yep... I made 2 reservations for March that I need to cancel and can't find them online. Now I have to call them... on my dime. :sad2:

thanks again eveyone for the well wishes!!!:thumbsup2 i have figured out how to post pictures last night!!!!! :woohoo: dont worry, i have figured out how to make them smaller so i dont take up a page for one picture. sorry about that, im a rookie!! we take pics of the inside of our house about once a year for insurnace reasons and give them to my inlaws. that way if our house ever burnt to the ground, we have proof what was in it. ill have to post some of them, youll get a kick out of what the inside of our house looks like. ( theres almost 40 years of disney in here)

WAY TO GO, DAVE! :woohoo: Glad you finally figured it out. You should definitely share some pics of the house. I'm sure it would be like going back in memory lane.

Sheesh.. glad to hear you guys are ok. You'd think it was spring with this kind of weather!

Or perhaps the roof job STARTED all the weather issues :confused3 I know if I wash my car it will rain within 24 hours! :lmao: Seriously, though... hope everything works out well for you and your family. Not that you've been through enough lately :rolleyes:

I've seen that look before...hmmm...oh yeah next to my DS's...
IMG_0265.jpg

HAHAHAHA! Barry... you need to photochop these to each other!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just doing some Dec planing, Tues the 7th is going to be insane:scared1:

9am - Cape May Cafe

Seaworld till 2:30 (been there many times can cover quick)

3:30 Dinner at T-Rex Cafe

7pm - Fantasmic

9pm - Illuminations

Boardwalk

Got a pretty full plate Tues, but If I wanted to relax on vacation, I would have went to a Island, or take a cruise:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter