The DIS Dad's Club V - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think one of the names in your post pretty much explains everything. I've got nothing against him and I'm sure he's a nice guy, but let's remember the 2 teams that Jon Kitna started for in his prime (warmed the seat for a young guy) while they suffered through awful seasons... the Bungals and Lions.

Translation: Stick a fork in the Cowboys, they're done.

you could say that again. they still have hope, they play the eagles yet.

I have RA also, and I have been using a bi-monthly infusion of Remicade. It works wonders for me. I go on Monday for my next treatment and I'm starting to feel the RA effect. By this time next week I'll feel like a teenager again. (A very old teenager):rotfl2: But it does work great for me.
I'll talk to our Rheumy about that. This is 12 years without a firm diagnosis. When we were on lupus before it was a little hazy as she was ANA negative.

Congrats! I think. I'm glad to hear it's treatable, anyway. :thumbsup2

i hope it works out for her ian!!!! :thumbsup2

Glad for the good news. That will make you trip to the Happy Place even more fun. :yay:

Thank you! We hope that it helps her!

How early can you pre-order Photo-Pass, I think I read on one of the threads that they have some kind of deal going on:woohoo:

If your into ribs, there are 3 QS locations you can get them

Cosmic Ray's - MK
Fairfax Fare - HS
Flametree BBQ - AK

I know when I burn a QS I like to get a good value, and besides being a tastey meal, they are on the upper end price wise on the QS menu

You're right, I've never seen those before. Thanks for the tip! I did, however, see this item in a football column this week:

Single Worst Play of the Season -- So Far: Trailing Jax 14-3 on the final snap before intermission, the always-wincing, ever-grimacing Wade Philips made the right decision -- to go for it on fourth-and-goal from the Jaguars' 1. The Cowboys boast of their Pro Bowl offensive linemen and two high-profile running backs; Jax came into the game having allowed the most points of any team in the league. Surely the mighty Cowboys can run for one single yard at home against one of the league's worst defenses!

At the snap, quarterback Jon Kitna turned the wrong way; then collided with tailback Marion Barber; then Barber collided with pulling guard Leonard Davis; then was dropped for a loss. The Cowboys' running back was hit twice by his own team before he could even reach the line of scrimmage!

TMQ Best. Column. Ever. 'nuff said.

Since we are all Dads & have a few pages to burn:confused3 What TV Dad or Dad combo best desribes you:confused3

I would consider myself a cross between Al Bundy & Red Foreman:lmao:

Since we are all Dads & have a few pages to burn:confused3 What TV Dad or Dad combo best desribes you:confused3

I would consider myself a cross between Al Bundy & Red Foreman:lmao:

So DW helped me answer this one. She says Dick VanDyke. I'm gone at work for the majority of the day, I walk in at dinner time, and trip over the big obvious obstacle in the middle of the room.

Wow, already set up the next one - that's great Don. It looks good over there (as always). Thanks!

Wow, already set up the next one - that's great Don. It looks good over there (as always). Thanks!

No problemo :) Now I'm trying to get all the loose ends tied up. Thanks goes to Kathy for opening the thread so I can get the new address in :thumbsup2

ATTENTION! This thread is now closed. Please join us at the all new thread here:
DIS DAD'S CLUB VI​

ManRoom1.jpg

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!