• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The DIS Dad's Club IX - The Fastest Moving Thread Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the storms hit Indy and pretty much died off and the southern edge basically disappeared. Nothing happened here and I'm going to bed. We should be good unless the next wave in Southern Illinois gets nasty. Good night!

Thank goodness for that! Yes, we're in the midst of some very heavy rain now - but much lighter than when the tornado warning was at it's peak. I HATE, HATE, HATE these things, but am so glad it was down graded so the kids could go back to bed.

User Name Posts

theduck619 336
prattpak 304
dvczerfs 221
IamTrike 201
afwdwfan 186
Cinderella's Fella 185
trennr 170
stopher1 160
Mipatn 144
DisDadDoc 144
scott2997 140
GoHerd1028 129
AJRitz 127
BigTex71 122
that's nice 114
Rental01 102
FreezinRafiki 94
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 92

Came in 18th. Odd That's my overall standing in all eight threads as well

IMG-0034.jpg

Okay, so, weather is through , but we were in the basement for 30 min.
You all should totally go see baseball on July 7... No reason.
So ok boys - here are the stats for VIII:

Opened for 20 days (A new DDC Record)

Total page count = 275 or 0.67 of a month (Another new DDC Record)

Total post count = 4121 or an average of 206 posts or 13.75 pages per day (Definitely a new DDC Record)

Gotta run - the tornado sirens just started sounding....

Thanks guys... the pop up cell that was moving in on us broke up again... just getting some showers, it looks like Stopher and theduck are probably in middle of the nasty stuff right now. They're talking some pretty serious straight line winds causing some damage, but haven't heard any tornado reports yet...

Problem with having satellite and this new digital TV through the antenna means that we usually lose the "back up" antenna news access before we lose satellite. Looks like I'll be keeping an eye on the radar maps over the internet for a while until things slow down.

A Red Sox jersey would be preferable. :cool1:

On another note, I got the list today for Yankee tickets and a DIS Dad meet. I was looking at a Thursday game, July 7 vs. the Rays at 7:05? There are also a couple of Friday night games if that works better. I will post more on Thursday when I have the available tickets in front of me - I am off from work tomorrow.

ClearScreen

Looks like the storms hit Indy and pretty much died off and the southern edge basically disappeared. Nothing happened here and I'm going to bed. We should be good unless the next wave in Southern Illinois gets nasty. Good night!

You all should totally go see baseball on July 7... No reason.

I would LOVE to go see the YANKEES play on July 7th - however I believe that I have a work obligation then that will not put me anywhere near New York... otherwise I would so be there!!

Well… Time for bed. Tomorrow is a good day for me. 20th Anniversary. :cool1:

DW and I are going out for dinner, but that’s all… For now...
The celebration will be on the Dream at the end of June :thumbsup2 (would have liked to been aboard now, but I am still a slave to the school calendar for the next couple of years).

Later on…

Well… Time for bed. Tomorrow is a good day for me. 20th Anniversary. :cool1:

DW and I are going out for dinner, but that’s all… For now...
The celebration will be on the Dream at the end of June :thumbsup2 (would have liked to been aboard now, but I am still a slave to the school calendar for the next couple of years).

Later on…

Happy Anniversary! :thumbsup2

Our stupid weather radio has gone off again. Not for tornados, that I can hear. But that thunder is just BOOMING!!!!

There was SOOOO much lightning earlier too. But the drapes are all closed now, so I can't see if that is continuing or not though I'm sure it is

Our Scout campout this past weekend was all about being ready for such emergencies... it even included a mock disaster of a tornado ripping through the woods

We had about 45-50 "victims" or casualties that the Scouts had to prioritize for the EMTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter