• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The DIS Dad's Club IX - The Fastest Moving Thread Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
be safe guys, Lucky for me we dont get very many of them here.

You guys stay safe too!! What you are getting wont be here until middle of night..hopefully it dies down by then.

Thanks guys... the pop up cell that was moving in on us broke up again... just getting some showers, it looks like Stopher and theduck are probably in middle of the nasty stuff right now. They're talking some pretty serious straight line winds causing some damage, but haven't heard any tornado reports yet...

Problem with having satellite and this new digital TV through the antenna means that we usually lose the "back up" antenna news access before we lose satellite. Looks like I'll be keeping an eye on the radar maps over the internet for a while until things slow down.

Good lord gentleman. I leave for a rehearsal at six thirty, come back three hours later and you’ve cleared 30 or 40 pages, closed the thread and run roughshod all over the new one.
Who told you to go to rehearsal? :confused3 :rotfl:

Thanks guys... the pop up cell that was moving in on us broke up again... just getting some showers, it looks like Stopher and theduck are probably in middle of the nasty stuff right now. They're talking some pretty serious straight line winds causing some damage, but haven't heard any tornado reports yet...
Stay safe out there!

Ummm yeah...makes total sense now Tim :rolleyes1:lmao:
LOL! :lmao::lmao:

It was like winning this:

a-christmas-story-leg-lamp-night-light-7g4al27utq4g80kg0c4ogk0c4.jpg

It didn't matter WHAT I won... I WON!!!! Just like I won the last word on DDCVIII!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Would you rather me whip myself shirtless???? :confused3:confused3 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

A Red Sox jersey would be preferable. :cool1:

On another note, I got the list today for Yankee tickets and a DIS Dad meet. I was looking at a Thursday game, July 7 vs. the Rays at 7:05? There are also a couple of Friday night games if that works better. I will post more on Thursday when I have the available tickets in front of me - I am off from work tomorrow.

ClearScreen

On another note, I got the list today for Yankee tickets and a DIS Dad meet. I was looking at a Thursday game, July 7 vs. the Rays at 7:05? There are also a couple of Friday night games if that works better. I will post more on Thursday when I have the available tickets in front of me - I am off from work tomorrow.

ClearScreen
Sorry, there is no Red Sox paraphernalia allowed in this house! :lmao:

Thursday works better for me... I work on Friday nights. But do what you have to do.

Hey guys! Wow, that went fast.

Just a quick check-in while I take a break from post-Seder II: Electric Bugaloo clean-up. Nice work getting the new thread set up Don! (I updated the Disdads.com links before coming here to post).

Oh, and I booked my first vacation as a travel agent today! Woo hoo! It's a fairly inexpensive trip, so a fairly small commission. But it felt great to help a couple plan their first trip to the World with their infant son! :cool1:

Sorry, there is no Red Sox paraphernalia allowed in this house! :lmao:

Thursday works better for me... I work on Friday nights. But do what you have to do.

I prefer Thursday as well. I'll see what's available when I get to work on Thursday.

So it is you and me, and we need 2 more (I can get 4 tickets).

ClearScreen

ClearScreen

Did I miss something???? was I invited to this game???? cause I might be able to do a small road trip to watch the spankies

Who told you to go to rehearsal? :confused3 :rotfl:

Good point! I have no defense on that one. :confused3

By the by… Congrats on closing out the last thread. :thumbsup2
As for the picture… The less said the better. :lmao:

<===== Hummmmm!!!
Just imagine what that number would have been had I hung around this evening.:rolleyes1

Tim that pic would look nice on the caption contest page lol

Looks like the storms hit Indy and pretty much died off and the southern edge basically disappeared. Nothing happened here and I'm going to bed. We should be good unless the next wave in Southern Illinois gets nasty. Good night!

Looks like I should be pretty much done with my son's new room tomorrow, only big thing I'm still waiting on is another roll of Dino wallpaper, we got a double roll thinking it would be more then enough since we are only wallpapering the 1st 2.5ft (below chair rail), I know now why nobody does wallpaper anymore, it dosn't go far:lmao: If you did a whole room it could cost $500 easy:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter