The Diamond Adventure: Pretrippie to trippie (arts, crafts & photos galore)

I've also been working on all the craft things. The ears are coming along - hoping to finish next week (I'll take photos). I had problems with them because I ordered one set of plain ears and they were perfect. I ordered more from the same ebayer and they came with ears MUCH closer together, which look odd. They refused to admit that they were different to the picture they used to advertised or to the previous pair I had, despite my photographic proof and I refused to lose money returning them so I'm adapting them myself.

I've also been doing a lot of other bits, which I'll post in here. Hoping to finish some later tonight and post.

Oh and my disney bounding costumes are coming along. This is what I have:
  • Pocahontas: tan trousers, tan cardigan, tan strappy top, blue and white necklace, brown loom bands, tan sandals. And the ears when finished.
  • Captain America: blue captain America shield t-shirt, blue trousers (if I can find them), not sure what I'm wearing on my feet yet…don't want to take too many shoes so prob my black sandals, avengers badge, avengers/cpt am necklace, patriotic coloured loom band and the ears when finished.
  • Buzz Lightyear: white shorts or trousers, green strappy top, purple cardigan, red button, loom bands, buzz necklace, buzz coloured bow that Darren made me. Again not sure of feet. Prob black sandals. I know not buzz but a) won't show if I wear the trousers and b) I don't want to weigh down my case.
  • Daisy Duck: white shorts or trousers. Either purple strap top and cardigan or a purple top I have, pink bow necklace, bow headband, green bracelet, loom bands. Purple converse. May or may not wear yellow tights.

Hopefully they will all be good enough.

We're also trying to adapt the halloween costume. We wanted to go as the mice but were struggling time wise, etc to get things done before we go so we've adapted it slightly by getting basics then costume sections. So, for example, Steph and I have ordered pink and blue skater dresses. We then have a friend who is making us hats, aprons and tails. She's also making the boys hats with mouse ears and tails. I bought all the material the other day and it was £35 for all of it, so £7 each. The dress was about £10. Hopefully it will fit and look ok. Not sure yet if I'll wear brown tights or not cause if I do I'd have to wear my purple converse not sandals. Ideally I'd have pumps in blue or black but again I don't want to weigh down the case for the sake of one evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter