The Decoy Trip that turned into a Dream - The End. 7/5, Page 22.

Thanks for a great read

Take care :hug:

What a wonderful trip report! Thanks for sharing. It makes me even more excited for our upcoming trip. I really hope we score some fast passes!

Sad to see it end, great report. Maybe you will get a little pixie dust and you will get there earlier than you think instead of waiting 2 years :O)

Thanks for the great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it all! :goodvibes And you never know...scottny might be right! We had our first family WDW trip with lots of pre-trip planning in May 2006 and found ourselves, at the last minute (late Dec. 2006), booking our trip in Feb. 2007 for me to attend a conference for a few days - the other days to enjoy the parks!!! We never expected to be back so soon and also didn't expect to be going again in Nov. :woohoo: 2007!

Thanks for the great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it all! :goodvibes And you never know...scottny might be right! We had our first family WDW trip with lots of pre-trip planning in May 2006 and found ourselves, at the last minute (late Dec. 2006), booking our trip in Feb. 2007 for me to attend a conference for a few days - the other days to enjoy the parks!!! We never expected to be back so soon and also didn't expect to be going again in Nov. :woohoo: 2007!

No, thank you for reading! :goodvibes And, yes, something may come up before 2008. We just have so many places around the world we'd like to go, as well. Sigh. :)

OK - I took your "pimping the TR" hint and am joining in here!

Wow that was quick, with one of the ending things do you now want to read all the others books again???

YES! I started to re-read #6 the night before we left, but only got about halfway through. That was enough to remind me of the story, so I thought I was OK. I am home now, and you bet I'm going to be checking out a bunch of stuff in the previous ones. :thumbsup2 D. is reading it now, and he goes much slower - it's killing me not to talk about it!

HI I followed your link to your report and wanted to let you know that it has kept me entertained for the last hour.:goodvibes Ever since I started writing my own ,I try not to lurk but let someone know I am enjoying their writing.:thumbsup2 Hope that made sense...

HI I followed your link to your report and wanted to let you know that it has kept me entertained for the last hour.:goodvibes Ever since I started writing my own ,I try not to lurk but let someone know I am enjoying their writing.:thumbsup2 Hope that made sense...

Indeed! Thanks for reading! :goodvibes I actually subscribed to yours, but generally don't post until I'm caught up. :) It should be soon! Thanks for saying I entertained you - I tried my best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter