• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind 1-4-2012

Mornin'!!!

Well yesterday I download my baby book scrapbook from CM.. I just love it.. So, now I'm entering the data from the original book into this format.. I'm really liking it.

So glad you are pleased with it. :)

You know you can get freebie embellishment and papers on any CM website, right? :goodvibes

Good morning!
Bamb if you cant rant about the cold, can I rant about the heat. I know this would be great for so many of you, however, its January and its 80degrees out!

A whopping 7 degrees here. Can you say brrrr? Let's all head to Rita's!!!

Hi all!

I just ran into this thread last night and pm'd Rebecca for some info. Jill

Welcome, Jill!

Little one is sick - so slow times today. I just saw her walk past the office door. She has been sleeping off/on since about 1. Best go see if I can get her to eat.

Poor wee one, hope she is feeling better soon.

My to do list:

Feed cats
Wood in the woodstove
empty dishwasher
the Mt. Washmore shuffle
wash dishes
put the makings of chili into the crockpot for dinner
DD up and ready for school.
work
Down to Verizon to swap Blackberry's. The rollerball on my present BB isn't working. Unfortunately it isn't under warranty and I am not do for a replacement till November but at least I have my previous BB as a back up
Watch the UConn/WV womens basketball game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter