• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 1/22/13

Good evening/afternoon.

One word for today!! Freezing!!! Arrived at work and the power went out on the whole north side of town for a little over an hour. Quite interesting as a middle school teacher who relies on technology a lot and who enjoys being warm (it was getting darn right cold before the power finally came back on). I still haven't unthawed :rotfl:

Tonight- Practice for DD if she is up to it when she gets home from school (hurt ankle in tournament over the weekend), leftovers for dinner, and kitting for my scrapbook weekend. Have a good evenings ladies.

Jennifer- Good luck with the interview next week
Reddy- Here is a mouse for you ::MinnieMo Sorry! Couldn't resist :rotfl:
Lisa- Good luck, so frustrating :crazy2:
Becky- Good luck with AT&T
Christy- Yeah for a dryer, not yeah for laundry though
Nan- Hope the email issue gets resolved soon
Everyone else- Have a great day and hope you get your lists done!!

Off I go to put on several layers of clothing!! If DD is up for practice, I am delegating to DH.

Minnie!!!! love it that brighten up my day
let's see how long that new mouse works for James - or how long before he looses it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter