The Daily Grind ~ 1/22/13

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
OH my word is it bitterly COLD here!! We have a 2 hour delay due to the negative double digit wind chills. it's 4 degrees and the WC is -12 degrees.. We haven't seen temps like this in several years!!!

I have a few things on my to-do list today:

nap when DH's leave and before I have to rattle boys
boys up
boys to school
call admin and follow up on issue
~ done; no issues; due to email being wonky last week; emails were not received by needed individuals... so she is making a call and we should hear something yet today about DS16's work hours! :woohoo:
post office to mail book to DD for a friend to use this semester
try to scrapbook a few pages
pick up DS12
await for DS16 home
homework

dinner

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.
Jennifer, good luck at your interview today!!!
I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy..

Good Morning!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Nan, hope you resolve things with admin.
Jennifer, good luck with the interview!

Chilly here this morning, and just enough snow to make things slippery.

Today
work
meeting at 4:30
dinner egg sandwhiches and fruit
Julia to dance

Hope everyone has a great day!

I'm not sure it's going to happen. The woman I was supposed to speak with is 6 and half months pregnant and wasn't sure with the weather if she'd be able to get in to the office. Here's hoping! Either way, I want to go into Boston at some point and have a "real" interview next week or so. The storm turned out to be a dud, but there is a little white on the ground.

So...I'm working on :laundy:
Got a bit of a headache, going to make another cup of coffee and hope that it helps.
Have to call my mother and see if she's made her follow-up appointments. I'm not sure the doctor's office was open yesterday.
Send email about cookies to troop
Think I'll work on the MK swap. Try to get another prototype made.
Lunch?
Library
Pick up after school
Homework supervisor
Dinner - pizza and salad
Dishes
Lunches x 3

Hope everyone has a good day. Stay warm!

hope everyone's day is going better than mine

Richard was very fussy at me this morning
James computer mouse broke so he got DH which made DH mad at having to use the built in one (mine wo'nt work it is desk top one)
I"m thinking of trying to do the wireless one for him - just afraid it will get lost

OK time to get ready for work
then home & post Ariel LO
then to start working Belle - I'm thinking she needs 2 pages too for the new stuff

Morning everyone!

Nan - good luck with administration! Don't mess with momma bear!
Cassey - :wave2:
Jennifer - Good vibes coming your way for a great interview today (if it happens)
Reddy - I blame the cold for my guy being grumpy today. Temp was 4 outside. Have no idea what it was with the wind chill. Brrrr!

Boys to school
Me to work
PO @ lunch to drop off Epcot Swap
Home
Nate from bus, snack, homework check
Laundry
Work on pinewood derby car
Dinner - maybe omelettes?
Work on layout for Dumbo pages while watching NCIS

Today I clean the house.

Kids are at school all day and dance after. Its going to be a long day after a 3 day weekend.

Good Morning!

P & PD to all in need :hug:

Good luck Jennifer!
hope everyone gets their lists finished up!

today:
MLK assembly at school
call Perf Team mom's - needed ticket info for DLR trip yesterday have 16 who didn't respond :furious: got to get our order in so they can mail them to us!
order mom's bday photobook
scrap 6 + pages
p/u megan
dinner - thinking breakfast

have a wonderful day!

Morning ladies!

So much for global warming huh? :) p &pd to those in need.

Lisa, they let you pick them up at will call too. I'm pretty sure that's where we've gotten them. :)

Today:
DD#1 to bus
DD#2 up and out
Get epcot swap packaged.
Finally got material in last night, finish up pending orders.
Pick up DD#1 from school
Hit po on way home
DD#2 from bus
Home
Dinner-not sure just yet
Spend time not in office!

We've rescheduled for next Tuesday. I'll go into Boston and meet with her. Thanks for the well-wishes both for me and my mom (who has not called anyone, she's waiting for nuclear medicine to call her, sigh).

Everything is good with Admin... their emails were wonky so the go ahead note was not received by his boss... should hear something yet today... :) If anything was wrong w/ his background check he was gonna have a LOT of explainin' to do!!

Well just a quick note from my phone. ATT U verse is experiencing outages and our service is down. That means no land line phone, no TV and no computer. Has been down since late last night and no ETA for its return, sigh!

I got my chores done this morning and I'm scrapping a bit now before I head out on my walk.

Hope my northern friends stay warm and that everyone gets through their lists today!

Becky

Hope ATT resolves those issues soon Becky!!!
We have ATT for everything so I will have to send up smoke signals if we have outages!!!

sounds like the boys are having my day. I'm ready for the weekend (well not really since saturday I have to take the boys to the ice fishing derby!)

so lets see just had another project dropped into my lap by the town historical society! Gotta love it cause otherwise I'll scream.

get boys from the bus in a few mins
get coupons clipped for shopping tomorrow
flip laundry (tom "borrowed" the dryer from his fathers house it was sitting there doing nothing in the basement) man it's nice to dry cloths
figure out dinner.......
homework????
think about family project.....
crash into bed

Jen crossing fingers for next week for you and a phone call for your mom!
Nan you never heard the saying never put all your eggs in one basket???
Becky hope it gets fixed soon

Morning ladies!

So much for global warming huh? :) p &pd to those in need.

Lisa, they let you pick them up at will call too. I'm pretty sure that's where we've gotten them. :)

Today:
DD#1 to bus
DD#2 up and out
Get epcot swap packaged.
Finally got material in last night, finish up pending orders.
Pick up DD#1 from school
Hit po on way home
DD#2 from bus
Home
Dinner-not sure just yet
Spend time not in office!

Rachal....teacher in charge wanted to do it this way to make it easier on everyone - including herself! only have 9 left that I'm waiting on info

Good evening/afternoon.

One word for today!! Freezing!!! Arrived at work and the power went out on the whole north side of town for a little over an hour. Quite interesting as a middle school teacher who relies on technology a lot and who enjoys being warm (it was getting darn right cold before the power finally came back on). I still haven't unthawed :rotfl:

Tonight- Practice for DD if she is up to it when she gets home from school (hurt ankle in tournament over the weekend), leftovers for dinner, and kitting for my scrapbook weekend. Have a good evenings ladies.

Jennifer- Good luck with the interview next week
Reddy- Here is a mouse for you ::MinnieMo Sorry! Couldn't resist :rotfl:
Lisa- Good luck, so frustrating :crazy2:
Becky- Good luck with AT&T
Christy- Yeah for a dryer, not yeah for laundry though
Nan- Hope the email issue gets resolved soon
Everyone else- Have a great day and hope you get your lists done!!

Off I go to put on several layers of clothing!! If DD is up for practice, I am delegating to DH.

I was out of jury duty at 11 am. Now I have to pack for my scrapbook trip. We leave tomorrow. I can't wait.

Soccer tonight for dd7
Drop off deposit slips and checks so our cookie money.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Michelle . I' ll never complain about laundry again.:rotfl: well not for a while anyway. 3 weeks without a dryer was insane. I do at least a load a day and thats not on bed day.

:) it was easy for me. I picked up tix. Everyone was on time waiting at gate cause they couldn't get in. Haha.

the problem is everyone is coming in on different days, times and flights...would be a big pain for the teacher and waste lots of her time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!