~The Daily Grind~ 08/26/09

Heehee! Yep! If I didn't already have a wallet I love, I'd be all over it. Although for $15, perhaps I need a backup. :rolleyes:

LOL! Or an early teenage present for your DD... start buying now! LOL

My DD thinks I'm nuts because starting next summer, I'm buying her sheets sets, towels sets, and stuff for college life... Not that I want her out..but buying a little at a time won't be such a sticker shock as when we would have purchase it all at once! DsS18 is getting sheet sets and towel sets for Christmas.. LOL

Lol, I hear ya! I usually start buying school clothes early to avoid the shock! That's a good idea to buy one for DD- it could be an incentive present too. Like when I catch her being extra nice to her brother. Hmmmmm, now you have me thinkin!

for all the well wishes today. Lunch is over for both of then and levi actually gets out of school 1 1/2 hours. but he will normally be taking the late bus so I told him to hang out and wait for that. we'll see if he does, I'm hoping he remembers where we tucked the bus numbers and times or turns on his cell.

Eric gets released at 2:50 so hes got just over 2 hours to go. I've finally settled in enough to actually eat.

Poor bailey (the puppy) is just lost with them gone, even DH is working today. She went and burried herself in Levi's bed this an and now is taking herself for a walk.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

so glad it went well Christy. i've been thinking about you guys all day.

Ash- really? did ya have to?? :goodvibesi have not joined facebook yet, but i might have to now!

Ash- really? did ya have to?? :goodvibesi have not joined facebook yet, but i might have to now!
:woohoo:I'm slightly addicted to FB, so if you join, look me up! Yesterday they had the super tote 60% off in the discontinued colors.

I'm on FB...but don't do much with it.. mainly there if I should need it for my kiddos... or to give a counselor I know some crap about the fact that while she has changed everyone else's schedule, I still do not have confirmation that she changed my gym class to biology, so here I sit in this blasted gym class and I'm sick of it! :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well become a Vera Bradley fan and you, too, will know all the specials.:thumbsup2 And I sincerely hope that this gym issue gets resolved, ASAP!

Oh no, I'm not on Facebook either, but now I may have to join...

Can I go home yet? It's only 3:04. Long long day.

Come on, join Facebook! All the cool kids are!! :lmao::rotfl2:

DH is cracking me up- he is determined to catch up to my number of friends on FB. He'll be only one away and then I'll find someone else I know- he's getting so frustrated. :rotfl:

Rebecca, I have resisted the games so far. I'm doing my best to not have another reason to be on there 24/7.

Holly thanks for thinking of us. they are finally both home. both running late Eric VERY late. tonight is easy dinner mac and cheese and octopus hotdogs.

I'm on facebook but I haven't gotten addicted to the games yet.

Has anyone seen AWM? I was just wondering...

I'm on Facebook too... I'll have to check out the Vera fanpage. The DIS has a facebook too :teeth:

She is probably doing last minute shopping.. kids start school tomorrow... :)
She was in one piece yesterday when we were emailing!!!

As of 2:40pm BAMB was @ the airport but they hadn't left yet, late plan.. Haven't heard from her so she is some where between the CT airport and MCO...

got txt from buffy a few minutes ago (30 or so)..they are at the POLY safe and sound.. she is currently having a very strong drink for me!! Thank you Buffy... now order another!

Nancy tell her to order another I still have parent homework to finish cause the husband decided in the middle of bedtime we needed to move fence to keep the baby calf down here.:scared1::eek::sad2: I'm now having to do a 2nd shower cause I smell like cow crap.
I've just been pushed over the edge he always pulls this crap on days when he knows I'm stressed plus I obviously didn't get the job since I got no phone call. who the hell does he think is putting dinner on the table this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter