~The Daily Grind~ 08/26/09

k but we might only have enough for a value but we'll be in disney.

I'm starting it today with the disney logo. At the rate the boys are going I shold be able to leave by thanksgiving. by the 1st of the year I should have enough to tak a friend.

I'll have enough saved for 1st of year...since I've never stayed onsite before, I'm cool w/ value!!!

I'm a magnet for upgrades, you'll see ;) Off to meet Holly for some shopping!

Have fun!!

have fun give her a hug for me.

Nancy I've been to disney twice in my life and everyyear want to go back I just need to bit the bullet and make reservations far enough out that I can pay some each month. first time was at Dixie landing and then at the fort.

I plan 2 years out and save, save, save... We already put a deposit on a condo just minutes from the gates for our next trip... they say we can see the fireworks from our balcony! :) I just coudn't justify the 1000K for the room alone..and w/ 5 in our family...I'd rather take the 500 for the condo and than 500 for fun!!!

That makes sense, Nan. Since there are only three of us, we only need one room and since they really don't differ in size all that much, we usually cheap out and get the value. As long as there is a pool, PrincessM is happy. We do onsite and get free dining when we can ;)

PO3 and Bubba met PrincessM and I at ACM and we did a little shopping. How is it I go on a spending ban and still spend over $60? But, it could have been more, because I really neeeeeeeed a trimmer! I'm waiting until Saturday and going and buying the Purple Cows one with a 50% off coupon. BUT that's IT!

Then we went over and had doughnuts and coffee. I think I asked for decaf and got regular, I'm a little jumpy! Could be the sugar too though. We have the ice cream social tonight, so I'll have even more sugar later! :rotfl2:

My head hurts.. DH just called to tell me that insurance just denied the company they said they would pay for for DsS's brace... they referred us elsewhere.. and DH has them getting the pre-cert and calling us tomorrow.(oh and this new company is NOT even one of the 3 they referred us to to begin with). Appt. set for Tuesday and DH is so po'd that he has a message out for his HR rep to get info on our insurance rep, the insurance rep supervisor and the President of the insurance company in a meeting over all this crap.. DH also has the last company which got the denial due to being out of network even though no one in network fits back braces sending the denial and a letter w/ whom they spoke w/ on each occassion when they were given the verbal approval but than the denial on the paperwork... I feel sorry for insurance when DH gets thru.... He said he has a manilla folder full of the documentation.... I wish I could go to that meeting!

All right, ROAD TRIP! Forget the plane, we'll rent a party bus.

You're right, if we're going to do it, we might as well be pampered!

I was giggling to myself earlier, can you see if I sent DH an email, "You need to pick Morgan up at my mom's. I'll be home next Friday. Have a good week." :lmao:
that really would be funny ya know! see ya next week! my dh would be :scared1: or maybe :eek: or maybe :woohoo: she's gone!!!!!

Sounds like a plan! Let's leave them all to stew in their juices for a while and go to Disney!

Does anyone else have this problem (silly question, they're men and they're all alike)? I tell DH something and before I'm even finished with the sentence, he's asking me to repeat it. Um, if you just LISTENED TO ME, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS! OMG, it makes me mental having to repeat myself over and over and over again. I might as well tell him I'm taking a rocket to the moon...
i so have to say it over and over!

let me stop at the farm gas tank and I'll be on my way. I'll reach Jennifer in about 2and Holly in abt. 2 1/2 ish hours if we drive straight through I'm not sure how long to TFGreen (anybody) Nancy I'm figurin it will be tomorrow we'll get you in NC.

1/2 from my door to tfgreen!:yay:

PO3 and Bubba met PrincessM and I at ACM and we did a little shopping. How is it I go on a spending ban and still spend over $60? But, it could have been more, because I really neeeeeeeed a trimmer! I'm waiting until Saturday and going and buying the Purple Cows one with a 50% off coupon. BUT that's IT!

Then we went over and had doughnuts and coffee. I think I asked for decaf and got regular, I'm a little jumpy! Could be the sugar too though. We have the ice cream social tonight, so I'll have even more sugar later! :rotfl2:

it was so nice to meet Princess M. what a sweet little girl! i so can't do the spending ban! i totally needed all those halloween stamps! right?:confused3
i want the cutter too, 'cause i have the accessories to go with it already!;)
i did not ask for decaf but should have. i'm so jittery right now. my side is totally hurting right now.
thanks for my coupon and my cart jennifer. i never asked if i could give you a check for it. sorry. i just assumed that it was ok. i hope it is. you might have wanted $. that really was not nice. it's good- i promise!:)

Nan- my head hurts just reading that story w/the brace. it just seems like a complete run a round. really.
how you are still sane after all that boggles my mind!:goodvibes

Please, a check is fine. I've got to go to the bank anyhow. If you had given me cash, I'd spend it. A check I have to deposit ;)

Nan, how can they not cover this? It's a medically necessary item. Insurance makes me crazy. I work for an insurance broker, so I can't complain too loudly, but seriously, there has got to be a better way!

Oh, and it was so nice to meet Bubbalicious. He's just adorable, and so polite :) I have a feeling you have to watch what you say around him. :rotfl2:

Oh, and it was so nice to meet Bubbalicious. He's just adorable, and so polite :) I have a feeling you have to watch what you say around him. :rotfl2:

thank you. and he is totally bubbalicious!!!!! i love him!
and you do have to watch what is said around him! and you can't even spell it out anymore. *darn it* dh and i have special code words, but he's on to that no too!

and you do have to watch what is said around him! and you can't even spell it out anymore. *darn it* dh and i have special code words, but he's on to that no too!
:lmao: Yep, that happened to DH and I too. DH started spelling words backwards. Oi, that is so hard for me. My brain doesn't do that as quickly as his does. You should see me sitting there trying to work out what he just spelled or trying to spell something backwards. Smoke out of the ears!:rotfl2:

Nan- my head hurts just reading that story w/the brace. it just seems like a complete run a round. really.
how you are still sane after all that boggles my mind!:goodvibes

Please, a check is fine. I've got to go to the bank anyhow. If you had given me cash, I'd spend it. A check I have to deposit ;)

Nan, how can they not cover this? It's a medically necessary item. Insurance makes me crazy. I work for an insurance broker, so I can't complain too loudly, but seriously, there has got to be a better way!

Not sure why they won't pay for it.. it's preventative for the worse case being back surgery down the road... we fix the little problem before it becomes a big problem.. but the fact that they have sent DH around some bushes and denial even when they tell us it's approved via this/that organization is the part that sets him off the most.. It will NOT be pretty in this upcoming meeting.. he is diplomatic...but not when they give him the run around.. me however, I'm ready to knock heads together!

oh I remember those days of spelling it out DH can't spell to save his soul but those words he could spell. the funny part is we started letting the boys watch deadliest catch and dirty jobs where everything is beeped. Now when we say something the boys sit there and censor us. At 8 and 11 they've heard the bulk of it. On night my mom was watching them and broke the handle off the microwave and used a word for manure when levi called to report what happened and ask how to get into the mic he repeated the story word for word and used the beep I almost drove off the road laughing:rotfl::lmao::rotfl:.
glad you two had a good shopping trip. Nancy I'm glad I'm not on the other side of that table for the meeting although I'd like to be a fly on the wall.

:lmao: Yep, that happened to DH and I too. DH started spelling words backwards. Oi, that is so hard for me. My brain doesn't do that as quickly as his does. You should see me sitting there trying to work out what he just spelled or trying to spell something backwards. Smoke out of the ears!:rotfl2:

Ash that's funny! i can't spell going the right way never mind backwards!!!
bubba is too smart for that. he's be putting it together before me!

oh I remember those days of spelling it out DH can't spell to save his soul but those words he could spell. the funny part is we started letting the boys watch deadliest catch and dirty jobs where everything is beeped. Now when we say something the boys sit there and censor us. At 8 and 11 they've heard the bulk of it. On night my mom was watching them and broke the handle off the microwave and used a word for manure when levi called to report what happened and ask how to get into the mic he repeated the story word for word and used the beep I almost drove off the road laughing:rotfl::lmao::rotfl:.
glad you two had a good shopping trip. Nancy I'm glad I'm not on the other side of that table for the meeting although I'd like to be a fly on the wall.

Christy- that's funny! love that he used the beep!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter