The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

Hey Mrs. Grumpy!:wave2: The list looks great but you have me down twice. We are booked for Aug. 15 -23. Can't wait!:yay:

Me and my wife will be staying at POR 9/19 and 9/20 then 7 night eastern caribbean cruise on Disney Fantasy

December 7 - 14 3rd solo trip, Art of Animation Little Mermaid, ground floor, facing lake..Also asked for building 7.......Hoping for Free quick service dining plan

You can count us in. Heading back home on Sept 20 - 28. Staying at WL CL. First time at CL and we are all excited about it.;)

Had tp push back our trip but it is still in 2013, just the end instead of the beginning. Heading to the world Nov 30 - Dec 7. Not sure where yet... Ft.Wilderness Cabins or AoA Suites or AsMu Suites or two connecting rooms at Pop.

My family has never been there to see the Christmas decorations and I want to see them so badly!!

UndercoverMama said:
Had tp push back our trip but it is still in 2013, just the end instead of the beginning. Heading to the world Nov 30 - Dec 7. Not sure where yet... Ft.Wilderness Cabins or AoA Suites or AsMu Suites or two connecting rooms at Pop.

My family has never been there to see the Christmas decorations and I want to see them so badly!!

Christmas decorations are the greatest.

Well I am back from vacation I have the next two days off before I go back to work on Thursday so I will get the list updated soon.

OK, I think I have everyone added. If I have missed anyone or something isn't correct just let me know :)

I'm no longer going in March 2013 and staying offsite! We've changed to September 21-28, 2013 and staying at AoA LM!! :dance3:

We are going Jan. 18-23! So excited. There's 10 of us going. My family is staying in AoA LM room, my inlaws are staying in LK suites and my parents are staying at CBR. This is my family's 2nd trip (we were there Feb 2012 at POP) but for everyone else it's the first time, including our nephew. We can't wait! Going to tell the kids at Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter