The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

I have updates! For feb I'm at AsMo from the 23rd-27th. In September, no dates yet but as of right now we'll be at the wilderness lodge

We just booked a BB offer last week for August 2013! Can't wait we are staying at CBR!

We have gone back and forth on when to go in 2013 and for now we have two possible weeks, May 25-June 1 and August 31-September 8th. Because of the possible attendance policy changes in my daughter's school district, the May dates are looking more likely because she wouldn't be missing any school that week.

Disneylvr said:
We have gone back and forth on when to go in 2013 and for now we have two possible weeks, May 25-June 1 and August 31-September 8th. Because of the possible attendance policy changes in my daughter's school district, the May dates are looking more likely because she wouldn't be missing any school that week.

We've gone like the week before in may and it was nice and warm Lines weren't too bad but I think that week is gonna be memorial day which will be busy but not to terribly so Remember ponchos

We've gone like the week before in may and it was nice and warm Lines weren't too bad but I think that week is gonna be memorial day which will be busy but not to terribly so Remember ponchos

We went Memorial Day week before (6 years ago) and it was pretty hot and crowded but not as bad as spring break. Crowds don't bother us so much but heat can. We plan to take frequent breaks and make use of the pools which we could do during this year's trip which was in January. It was too cold!!!!

We are booked for two rooms at Port Orleans Riverside royal rooms for June 9th to June 19th! The dates will most likely change once we get the date for my husband coming home.

We are booked for two rooms at Port Orleans Riverside royal rooms for June 9th to June 19th! The dates will most likely change once we get the date for my husband coming home.

Thank you to your husband for serving our Country and thank you for supporting him!

Hi!

We will be going on our very first family vacation ever! My H and I are taking my 5 yr old and twins that will be 3.5 at the time of travel. We are also taking my parents!!!!

Dec. 1 - Dec. 6, staying at GF, main building, MK view :goodvibes

Hi!

We will be going on our very first family vacation ever! My H and I are taking my 5 yr old and twins that will be 3.5 at the time of travel. We are also taking my parents!!!!

Dec. 1 - Dec. 6, staying at GF, main building, MK view :goodvibes

Congratulations!:cool1:

Wow! I was really behind on update the list. I think I have everyone added. Let me know if something isn't correct.

Haha sorry to be a pain! We just changed our dates for our second trip from August at WL to October at WL :guilty:

It's official!! Just booked today, Aug 15 - 23 at AoA in a Little Mermaid room. Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!