The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
soccer_mickey said:
Nate: Nate had never been happier to hear something. He couldn't tell what the person said, but it was definitely a human voice. "Hello! I'm lost! Keep yelling!" Nate turned toward the voice and began to run, despite his worn out state.

River: "hello!! Over here!!!" she continued yelling things over and over hoping Nate would find them.

Daniel: "Yeah, you can come on up Amelia." He was kind of upset that she'd been listening, but he didn't think there was anything too embarressing. Loudly, he called, "Nate! Just come towards River's and my voices!"

Max: Max nodded. She wasn't sure if she really cared where Margo went, but the part of her that still felt emotion did feel a little sad that Margo hadn't gotten a letter.

River: Inside River was upset that her time alone with Daniel was over, but then again apparently it had been for awhile with Amelia listening.

River: Inside River was upset that her time alone with Daniel was over, but then again apparently it had been for awhile with Amelia listening.

Daniel: Daniel gave her a small, bittersweet smile. He wished they had more time, but then again, they hadn't really had much time at all.

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel gave her a small, bittersweet smile. He wished they had more time, but then again, they hadn't really had much time at all.

River: River tried smiling back at Daniel, but she had completely lost her worry free happy look on life, instead all she could do was worry, and suddenly this branch had lost its magic.

River: River tried smiling back at Daniel, but she had completely lost her worry free happy look on life, instead all she could do was worry, and suddenly this branch had lost its magic.

Daniel: Daniel frowned. "Hey, you all right?" In a lower voice, he added, "I don't think Amelia will tell anyone what was said here, if your worried. Though truth be told, I'm still kinda embarressed she heard all of that. Though I don't think there was really anything embarressing. We're friends and we care about each other. And maybe the professor will know something about your parents. It sounded like she did."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel frowned. "Hey, you all right?" In a lower voice, he added, "I don't think Amelia will tell anyone what was said here, if your worried. Though truth be told, I'm still kinda embarressed she heard all of that. Though I don't think there was really anything embarressing. We're friends and we care about each other. And maybe the professor will know something about your parents. It sounded like she did."

River: "yeah, fine. It's just when I'm not around you i'm very careful about what I say, but with you I don't worry about it, it bothers me that someone else was listening to things meant only for you, I know it wasn't personal stuff, but still." she said whispering. Then her face brightened a bit " I wonder if she's still busy, she said she couldn't talk before."

River: "yeah, fine. It's just when I'm not around you i'm very careful about what I say, but with you I don't worry about it, it bothers me that someone else was listening to things meant only for you, I know it wasn't personal stuff, but still." she said whispering. Then her face brightened a bit " I wonder if she's still busy, she said she couldn't talk before."

Daniel: Daniel nodded and continued in his same voice, "Yeah, I totally get it. I do feel more relaxed when we're just chatting. And maybe she's ready, maybe she's not. I'd ask her around dinner. That's when she'll likely be finished. Sorry by the way. If I hadn't gotten stuck in that wall, than you'd know more about them."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel nodded and continued in his same voice, "Yeah, I totally get it. I do feel more relaxed when we're just chatting. And maybe she's ready, maybe she's not. I'd ask her around dinner. That's when she'll likely be finished. Sorry by the way. If I hadn't gotten stuck in that wall, than you'd know more about them."

River: "what are you talking about, how is you getting stuck in a wall, changing what I know about my parents? Oh, because the professor had to work to clean it up. It's okay, it's not your fault. Besides I've waited 15 years to learn about them, a few hours won't make a difference. I'm just glad you're safe."

River: "hello!! Over here!!!" she continued yelling things over and over hoping Nate would find them.

Daniel: "Yeah, you can come on up Amelia." He was kind of upset that she'd been listening, but he didn't think there was anything too embarressing. Loudly, he called, "Nate! Just come towards River's and my voices!"

Max: Max nodded. She wasn't sure if she really cared where Margo went, but the part of her that still felt emotion did feel a little sad that Margo hadn't gotten a letter.

Nate: Nate's progress was slow going, as the woods got thicker in the middle. He had slowed down to a walk, being careful where he stepped. With every step, though, Nate could hear the voices getting louder and louder. Finally, he emerged into the same part of the woods he had been earlier. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing the situation could have ended much, much worse if they hadn't been there. He saw Amelia, then looked up and saw both River and Daniel in the tree they were in earlier. "Hello," he managed to get out, before sinking to the ground of fatigue and dehydration. For now, using his powers seriously wore him out.

River: River took a deep breath in and opened her eyes. She looked down at Amelia "It's, it's okay" she said partially convincing herself. She could tell Amelia hadn't intended on hurting her. Then she smiled a half-smile in an attempt to be friendly. "you can come up if you want." she said.

Amelia: Amelia saw the hurt, and even a little anger, in River's and Daniel's faces. She thought it was probably best for her to just go, but somewhere inside, Amelia was getting tired of being alone. And here were two people, offering to spend time with her. They were probably just doing it out of awkwardness, but Amelia worried she might not have a chance like this again. But, she knew if she went up in the tree, things would just get more awkward. I should just go, she thought, I don't think they really want me here anyways. I wasn't even planning on making friends here, right? I've always just been alone. Maybe that's how it should stay. Amelia knew she didn't really mean all the things she was thinking, but she tried to convince herself anyways. Just as she was about to decline the offer to come up in the tree, Nate came bursting out of the forest, looking disheveled.

soccer_mickey said:
Nate: Nate's progress was slow going, as the woods got thicker in the middle. He had slowed down to a walk, being careful where he stepped. With every step, though, Nate could hear the voices getting louder and louder. Finally, he emerged into the same part of the woods he had been earlier. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing the situation could have ended much, much worse if they hadn't been there. He saw Amelia, then looked up and saw both River and Daniel in the tree they were in earlier. "Hello," he managed to get out, before sinking to the ground of fatigue and dehydration. For now, using his powers seriously wore him out.

River: "Nate are you okay?" River hadn't seen Nate for awhile, she didn't know where he had been, what he had been doing, and why he looked so exhausted.

River: "Nate are you okay?" River hadn't seen Nate for awhile, she didn't know where he had been, what he had been doing, and why he looked so exhausted.

Nate: Nate's thoughts were all mumbled together and disheveled. Over 30 miles, 20 on the beach and least 10 in the forrest, had obviously been too much for his body to handle, so why was he able to do it? Nate couldn't think straight enough to figure it out. There was a ringing in his ears that was slowly getting louder, drowning out the rest of the sound around him. The tree tops he was staring up at were slowly spinning, spinning, then gone as he sank into unconsciousness.

River: "what are you talking about, how is you getting stuck in a wall, changing what I know about my parents? Oh, because the professor had to work to clean it up. It's okay, it's not your fault. Besides I've waited 15 years to learn about them, a few hours won't make a difference. I'm just glad you're safe."

Daniel: "Well, okay," Daniel said, but inside he still felt guilty. It had to be just the wrong moment to lose control of his powers.

Daniel: When Daniel saw Nate, in the state he was in, Daniel grew immidiately concerned for his friends. There was a bang, and a trademark cloud of green and black smoke where Daniel had been on the tree. Anothder appeared on the ground, and Daniel ran out from it and over to Nate. "Nate! Are you okay? What happened?"

Amelia: Amelia saw the hurt, and even a little anger, in River's and Daniel's faces. She thought it was probably best for her to just go, but somewhere inside, Amelia was getting tired of being alone. And here were two people, offering to spend time with her. They were probably just doing it out of awkwardness, but Amelia worried she might not have a chance like this again. But, she knew if she went up in the tree, things would just get more awkward. I should just go, she thought, I don't think they really want me here anyways. I wasn't even planning on making friends here, right? I've always just been alone. Maybe that's how it should stay. Amelia knew she didn't really mean all the things she was thinking, but she tried to convince herself anyways. Just as she was about to decline the offer to come up in the tree, Nate came bursting out of the forest, looking disheveled.

Daniel: Minutes before, Daniel had been thinking up a reply for Amelia. Now, with Nate's appearance, he had to change his priorities. Now if only he could put that thought into words. He glanced at Amelia, than at Nate, at a loss.

Nate: Nate's thoughts were all mumbled together and disheveled. Over 30 miles, 20 on the beach and least 10 in the forrest, had obviously been too much for his body to handle, so why was he able to do it? Nate couldn't think straight enough to figure it out. There was a ringing in his ears that was slowly getting louder, drowning out the rest of the sound around him. The tree tops he was staring up at were slowly spinning, spinning, then gone as he sank into unconsciousness.

Daniel: Daniel tried to soften any blow Nate would have gotten from a drop, then looked down at his younger classmate. Daniel realized, as a 17 year old junior, he was probably the oldest person here, and so he had to take charge. As calmly as he could, though there was a noticable note of fear, he said, "Everyone is going back to the manor. Someone get a hold of Professor Collins. Tell her Nate's unconcious. I'll 'port him back if he doesn't wake up in a few moments."

soccer_mickey said:

River: "Nate!? Nate?!" She looked at Daniel with panic in her eyes, and began to climb down the tree quickly. "Daniel what do we do?!" she asked calmly as she could, when she made it to Nate she knelt next to him and lifted his head onto her knees, she could tell he was over heated and suddenly all she could think about was making sure Nate was okay. She held her hands together forming a ball of cool water, and then began to slowly pour it across Nate's forehead.

Daniel: "Well, okay," Daniel said, but inside he still felt guilty. It had to be just the wrong moment to lose control of his powers.

Daniel: When Daniel saw Nate, in the state he was in, Daniel grew immidiately concerned for his friends. There was a bang, and a trademark cloud of green and black smoke where Daniel had been on the tree. Anothder appeared on the ground, and Daniel ran out from it and over to Nate. "Nate! Are you okay? What happened?"

Daniel: Minutes before, Daniel had been thinking up a reply for Amelia. Now, with Nate's appearance, he had to change his priorities. Now if only he could put that thought into words. He glanced at Amelia, than at Nate, at a loss.

Daniel: Daniel tried to soften any blow Nate would have gotten from a drop, then looked down at his younger classmate. Daniel realized, as a 17 year old junior, he was probably the oldest person here, and so he had to take charge. As calmly as he could, though there was a noticable note of fear, he said, "Everyone is going back to the manor. Someone get a hold of Professor Collins. Tell her Nate's unconcious. I'll 'port him back if he doesn't wake up in a few moments."

Amelia: Amelia watched as Nate passed out. She watched with a sort of shock. Then she heard Daniel's words, telling someone to go get the professor. She saw River kneeling near Nate, so she figured she would have to go. "I'll go back to tell Professor Collins," Amelia said quietly. She turned and ran in the direction of the mansion. She got back fairly quickly, but then realized she had no idea where the professor was. Then she remembered the whole thought-conversation thing. Uhm, Profesoor Collins, she thought, I don't know if you can hear me, but we need your help. Nate is in the forest unconscious. You need to come and help him. He looked pretty bad. Amelia hoped she heard.

Amelia: Amelia watched as Nate passed out. She watched with a sort of shock. Then she heard Daniel's words, telling someone to go get the professor. She saw River kneeling near Nate, so she figured she would have to go. "I'll go back to tell Professor Collins," Amelia said quietly. She turned and ran in the direction of the mansion. She got back fairly quickly, but then realized she had no idea where the professor was. Then she remembered the whole thought-conversation thing. Uhm, Profesoor Collins, she thought, I don't know if you can hear me, but we need your help. Nate is in the forest unconscious. You need to come and help him. He looked pretty bad. Amelia hoped she heard.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins looked up as she heard Amelia's voice. "Zephyr, finish up here please. I have to go." In her head, she replied, Tell the others I'm on my way, so stay put.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins looked up as she heard Amelia's voice. "Zephyr, finish up here please. I have to go." In her head, she replied, Tell the others I'm on my way, so stay put.

Amelia: Amelia was relieved that Professor Collins had heard her. Okay, thanks, she thought in reply. She ran back to where the others were still sitting. Nate was still on the ground, not looking any better. "Professor Collins is on her way," Amelia said, out of breath.

River: "Nate!? Nate?!" She looked at Daniel with panic in her eyes, and began to climb down the tree quickly. "Daniel what do we do?!" she asked calmly as she could, when she made it to Nate she knelt next to him and lifted his head onto her knees, she could tell he was over heated and suddenly all she could think about was making sure Nate was okay. She held her hands together forming a ball of cool water, and then began to slowly pour it across Nate's forehead.

Nate: Nate awoke to feel cool liquid running over his face. He let it run into his mouth, helping it become less dry. He flicked open his eyes, to see Daniel, Amelia, and River peering over him. He was incredibly confused and had no idea where he was or what was happening. All he knew is that he needed more water and fast. "Water," he mumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter