The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairywings said:
Daniel: "The woods were great. And maybe we'll save the beach for a time when we can go swimming," Daniel replied to Margo. He nodded in agreement with Nate when he mentioned that they had a lot of time to visit places on the island. "I guess it is kind of weird, living on our own private island. We do have to go to the mainland to do a lot of stuff, but at least there's no idiot roaring past the manor on their motorcycle at two in the morning." In his head, he wondered how Professor Collins had even gotten in possession of the island in the first place. "Yeah, I think so too," he replied to River. If there was one bad thing, it would have to be that he hadn't gotten to practice his guitar, but there was hours and hours to do that, and this wa the only time so far that they'd gotten to explore the island. He slipped his hand into River's, it felt right for the moment.

Max: Max ate the sandwich and brushed the crumbs from her hands onto the plate. She quickly cleaned up her place at the table and took the dishes into the kitchen. She put her dishes into the dishwasher and grabbed a cup. She opened the fridge door, looking for apple juice.

River: River was glad Daniel was holding her hand again, and this time he didn't seem to be letting go anytime soon. River looked up and saw they were getting close to the school. She took one last glance around at her little group of friends and smiled.

Alex: Alex kept to herself when Max entered and started drumming her fingers on the counter practicing a beat. She moves her bangs out of her face when she bobs her head too much and her hair falls in her face.

River: River was glad Daniel was holding her hand again, and this time he didn't seem to be letting go anytime soon. River looked up and saw they were getting close to the school. She took one last glance around at her little group of friends and smiled.

Daniel: Daniel pointed at a door at the back of the door, his other hand still holding River's. "That looks like the back door into the school. If we get in in a couple of minute, I think we'll be on time." Daniel led them to the back door. He tried the door handle, and then frowned. "Locked. Guess we'll have to go around the front." He was upset, because he was hungry and they might be late for lunch, but he was happy too, because he got to hold River's hand for a little while longer. He had no clue why, but something felt good when he held River's hand.

Nate: Nate had gotten quite a bit ahead of the group, now. He walked fast anyways, even when he was not hungry. He glanced back to see Daniel and River holding hands. He was glad River, who had seemed so shy yesterday and earlier today, had already warmed up to the group. Nate opened the doors, and made his way into the dining room. "Hello, Jack." He continued into the kitchen, saying "Hello, Max. Hello, Alex. What're you eating? I'm starving."

Alex: Alex kept to herself when Max entered and started drumming her fingers on the counter practicing a beat. She moves her bangs out of her face when she bobs her head too much and her hair falls in her face.

Max: Max searched for a little longer before spotting the apple juice. She pulled it out, and then randomly said, accidently slightly louder than she meant, "Want a drink from the fridge?" Max didn't neccessarily want friends, but that didn't mean she couldn't get something for Alex while she was standing at the fridge.

Nate: Nate had gotten quite a bit ahead of the group, now. He walked fast anyways, even when he was not hungry. He glanced back to see Daniel and River holding hands. He was glad River, who had seemed so shy yesterday and earlier today, had already warmed up to the group. Nate opened the doors, and made his way into the dining room. "Hello, Jack." He continued into the kitchen, saying "Hello, Max. Hello, Alex. What're you eating? I'm starving."

Max: Max nodded once at Nate. "Hi." She then closed the fridge in order to keep the cold things cold, and poured her glass of apple juice.

Max: Max searched for a little longer before spotting the apple juice. She pulled it out, and then randomly said, accidently slightly louder than she meant, "Want a drink from the fridge?" Max didn't neccessarily want friends, but that didn't mean she couldn't get something for Alex while she was standing at the fridge.

Jack: Jack ignored Nate and finished his sandwich leaning back in his chair. He felt bored but didn't want to talk to anyone so he stayed silent in his seat and looked around.

Alex: Alex turned to Max a little surprised she asked her anything,"Um a water please?" She turned to Nate when he walked in and smiled politely,"Hey Nate. I just got finished eating a salad myself but theres plenty more to eat in here if you don't want that."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel pointed at a door at the back of the door, his other hand still holding River's. "That looks like the back door into the school. If we get in in a couple of minute, I think we'll be on time." Daniel led them to the back door. He tried the door handle, and then frowned. "Locked. Guess we'll have to go around the front." He was upset, because he was hungry and they might be late for lunch, but he was happy too, because he got to hold River's hand for a little while longer. He had no clue why, but something felt good when he held River's hand.

River: "That's okay, I'm sure we'll still be able to eat" she smiled, she couldn't stop smiling she couldn't believe that just a few days ago she was boarding a helicopter filled with watching eyes, and now those same eyes belonged to her friends and now those eyes ha changed completely. She felt welcomed at this school and that alone filled her with happiness.

Jack: Jack ignored Nate and finished his sandwich leaning back in his chair. He felt bored but didn't want to talk to anyone so he stayed silent in his seat and looked around.

Alex: Alex turned to Max a little surprised she asked her anything,"Um a water please?" She turned to Nate when he walked in and smiled politely,"Hey Nate. I just got finished eating a salad myself but theres plenty more to eat in here if you don't want that."

Nate: "Yeah, I'm not a huge salad fan, but hey, when it's fixed right they can be pretty good." Nate opened the fridge and looked to see what it had. He took a mental note of everything, then looked in the pantry. Nate decided he was in the mood for Ramen Noodles, so he began to boil some water. Then, he hoisted himself on to counter and waited for it to finish.

OOC: How do you do multiple quotes in a single post?

Margo: "I don't think it matters when you start lunch, as long as you're in class when it's time. So, I think we'll be fine."

River: "That's okay, I'm sure we'll still be able to eat" she smiled, she couldn't stop smiling she couldn't believe that just a few days ago she was boarding a helicopter filled with watching eyes, and now those same eyes belonged to her friends and now those eyes ha changed completely. She felt welcomed at this school and that alone filled her with happiness.

Max: Max got a second glass and filled it with water after she put the juice bsck in the fridge. She handed Alex her cup and drank from her own.

Daniel: Daniel smiled and led them to the front doors. Having been raised as a gentleman, he naturally let go of River's hand and held on o the double doors for River and Margo.

Nate: "Yeah, I'm not a huge salad fan, but hey, when it's fixed right they can be pretty good." Nate opened the fridge and looked to see what it had. He took a mental note of everything, then looked in the pantry. Nate decided he was in the mood for Ramen Noodles, so he began to boil some water. Then, he hoisted himself on to counter and waited for it to finish.

Margo: "I don't think it matters when you start lunch, as long as you're in class when it's time. So, I think we'll be fine."

OOC: There's the button next to the quote button with the quotation mark on it. When you hover over it with your cursor, it'll say "Multi-Quote this Message". Then you click that button on each post you want to quote, and when you hit the reply button you should have all the quotes you picked.

Daniel: Daniel shrugged. "You could be right. Maybe Collins just wanted us to know when we could begin having lunch."

Fairywings said:
Max: Max got a second glass and filled it with water after she put the juice bsck in the fridge. She handed Alex her cup and drank from her own.

Daniel: Daniel smiled and led them to the front doors. Having been raised as a gentleman, he naturally let go of River's hand and held on o the double doors for River and Margo.

River: "Thank you" River said when Daniel held the door open for her, how could some be so perfect she thought to herself.

Alex: Alex nods and giggles when he sits on the counter,"Comfy?" She stands up and stretches once again putting her bangs out of her eyes when they fell in her face. She took her glass and took a drink from it. "Thanks Max."

River: "Thank you" River said when Daniel held the door open for her, how could some be so perfect she thought to herself.

Alex: Alex nods and giggles when he sits on the counter,"Comfy?" She stands up and stretches once again putting her bangs out of her eyes when they fell in her face. She took her glass and took a drink from it. "Thanks Max."

Max: "No prob," Max replied. It made her feel a little better, that she could be kind without being a friend. She placed her glass in the dishwasher and closed it.

Daniel: "You're welcome," Daniel said warmly. When River and Margo had gone inside, Daniel followed after them, smiling as always.

Fairywings said:
Max: "No prob," Max replied. It made her feel a little better, that she could be kind without being a friend. She placed her glass in the dishwasher and closed it.

Daniel: "You're welcome," Daniel said warmly. When River and Margo had gone inside, Daniel followed after them, smiling as always.

River: saw the kitchen come into view, she wondered who else was in there, it seemed like it had been forever since he had seen the others. Especially Max, it seemed like an eternity ago when she had cried sitting on the couch and Max had hugged her. When in reality it had only been a few hours ago. She wanted to thank Max for giving her that hug, but she wasn't sure how without it sounding strange. She realized she was starting to worry again. Guess I'm getting back to the real world she thought to herself.

Daniel: Daniel came up beside her and squeezed her hand. "Let's go and grab ourselves something to eat." He then let go and headed into the kitchen. He looked around, and saw a frozen pizza in the fridge. Upon further inspection, it was pepperoni. He pulled it out and shut the freezer door. He put the pizza on a baking pan and preheated the oven. When it was ready, he pushed the pizza into the oven.

OOC: There's the button next to the quote button with the quotation mark on it. When you hover over it with your cursor, it'll say "Multi-Quote this Message". Then you click that button on each post you want to quote, and when you hit the reply button you should have all the quotes you picked.

OOC: Thanks! That seems kind of obvious now

Nate: "Ehh, it's not bad. Chair companies should start advertising it." He deepened his voice, to sound like someone on an infomercial, "Counter-chairs, never sit on a boring old chair again. Only $19.99. Plus shipping and handling." After the water boils, Nate finishes his noodles, pours himself a glass of soda, and sits in the seat next to Alex. "So, how was your free period?"

Margo: "Yeah, thanks Daniel." She makes her way to the kitchen, where she sees a group has already gathered. "Hi, everyone."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel came up beside her and squeezed her hand. "Let's go and grab ourselves something to eat." He then let go and headed into the kitchen. He looked around, and saw a frozen pizza in the fridge. Upon further inspection, it was pepperoni. He pulled it out and shut the freezer door. He put the pizza on a baking pan and preheated the oven. When it was ready, he pushed the pizza into the oven.

River: River followed Daniel into the kitchen and smiled at everyone as she walked by, when she met eyes with Max she waved slightly trying to be friendly. She found some spaghetti and started to boil a pot of water. While she waited for the water to finish she noticed that she kept looking over at Daniel she just couldn't help it, she wondered I anyone else noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter