The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneygirl520 said:
Toby: Toby smiled "that's the truth."

Alex: Alex laughed before nodding her head and standing up. Grabbing her now empty plate she walked to the kitchen and quickly cleaned her plate before putting it away. Feeling slightly sluggish she sighed and muttered to herself," I knew I put too much bacon on that sandwich." Grabbing a green apple Alex walked back to the dining room and sat in her original seat, happily taking a bite of her apple.

Fairywings said:
Max: "She's right you know!" Max shouted at them from her table.

Daniel: Daniel grinned at her, then finished eating.

Alex: Alex laughed hearing Max and nodded her head at her happy someone else agreed with her statement.

Toby: Toby laughed slightly with a smile when Max shouted over. He smiled and said "why don't you guys join us?" to Max, River and Daniel.

River: River shrugged "sure why not" she said standing with her plate and moving to where Toby, Jack and Alex were sitting.

Toby: Toby laughed slightly with a smile when Max shouted over. He smiled and said "why don't you guys join us?" to Max, River and Daniel.

River: River shrugged "sure why not" she said standing with her plate and moving to where Toby, Jack and Alex were sitting.

Max: Max smiled and nodded. She picked up her plate, walked over, and sat down at their table.

Daniel: Daniel also picked up his plate and moved over, careful to grab a seat next to River.

disneygirl520 said:

Alex: Alex grinned as River came over and waved enthusiastically. "Hey Riv," She said with a friendly smile.

Jack: Jack waved once at River before chuckling at Alex's hyper self. "Hi River," He said casually as she came over.

Fairywings said:
Max: Max smiled and nodded. She picked up her plate, walked over, and sat down at their table.

Daniel: Daniel also picked up his plate and moved over, careful to grab a seat next to River.

Alex: Alex smiled wider as Daniel and Max both sat down at the table. "Hey Daniel, Hiya Max. Long time no see," She joked before eating her apple.

Alex: Alex smiled wider as Daniel and Max both sat down at the table. "Hey Daniel, Hiya Max. Long time no see," She joked before eating her apple.

Max: "I know, it's been forever!" Max had very dry, very wry, very sarcastic sense of humor, and it was coming out more and more as Max gradually got more comfortable at school.

River: River smiled "hi" she said to Jack and Alex. He was glad when Daniel sat next to her.

Toby: Toby smiled as each of the students sat down.

Fairywings said:
Max: "I know, it's been forever!" Max had very dry, very wry, very sarcastic sense of humor, and it was coming out more and more as Max gradually got more comfortable at school.

Alex: Alex laughed at Max's reply and smiled. She liked when she could joke around with someone instead of having to awkwardly explain her attempt at a joke. "So history and science to start off the day was pretty slow, I honestly think I would have passed out from boredom if Jack didn't give me a reason to distract myself."

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes before pushing his now empty plate away from him. "I'm glad throwing a piece of paper at my head distracted you well enough," He said sarcastically.

OOC: Sorry I didn't come on sooner, last day at the beach so I've been soaking in Florida weather.

Alex: Alex laughed at Max's reply and smiled. She liked when she could joke around with someone instead of having to awkwardly explain her attempt at a joke. "So history and science to start off the day was pretty slow, I honestly think I would have passed out from boredom if Jack didn't give me a reason to distract myself."

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes before pushing his now empty plate away from him. "I'm glad throwing a piece of paper at my head distracted you well enough," He said sarcastically.

OOC: Sorry I didn't come on sooner, last day at the beach so I've been soaking in Florida weather.

Max: Max laughed. "I luckily found a way of entertaining myself," she said. Max liked her hair trick, she may use it to entertain herself more often.

OOC:I'm back from Disney. Can someone give me a summary? Thanks!

OOC: Not sure how much you missed, but this day in the RP, we got up, announced the Disney trip, most ooc votes have been for the Poly, had doughnuts, went to history, had a break, went to science, Max and Toby started over, and we're at lunch. Oh, and Diamond's new.

Fairywings said:
Max: Max laughed. "I luckily found a way of entertaining myself," she said. Max liked her hair trick, she may use it to entertain herself more often.

Alex: "Oh yeah! I saw you changing your hair, the blue one is definitely my favorite," Alex said happily.

Fairywings said:
Max: "You like it? Blue's my favorite color, I had to see how it would look in my hair."

Alex: Alex nodded her head with a smile. "I love it! The color is beautiful and the hairstyle is cool. It really suits you."

Alex: Alex nodded her head with a smile. "I love it! The color is beautiful and the hairstyle is cool. It really suits you."

OOC: We're going on the trip this weekend, I'll tell you when we start. I didn't have anything else planned for the month of September. We'll be staying at the Poly, I have everything planned but restaurants.

Any objections?

Max: Max smiled, she was genuinely flattered and that was clear. "Thanks!"

OOC: Not sure how much you missed, but this day in the RP, we got up, announced the Disney trip, most ooc votes have been for the Poly, had doughnuts, went to history, had a break, went to science, Max and Toby started over, and we're at lunch. Oh, and Diamond's new.

OOC: How was your Disney trip?

OOC: Ok, thanks. I left right before these classes started, so I think you told me enough. My vote would also go to the Poly. And my Disney trip was great. Too short, but great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter