The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP Part 2

Toby: Toby smiled not mentioning that Alex already told him Jack thought they were related "yeah, I feel like we're so alike. Yet so different. Like brother and sister." he thought of his biological sister whom this was also true with. He avoided saying that he thought Alex and him were so close because of the secrets they had told each other and kept. When Alex walked over and stayed quiet he nudged her shoulder "what?"

Jack: Jack nodded at Toby's words and smiled as he nudged Alex to see what was up with her.

Alex: Alex looked up at Toby and opened her mouth to retaliate with a smart reply only to be distracted by another thought. "You're taller than me," She pointed out randomly and simply.

Jack: Jack nodded at Toby's words and smiled as he nudged Alex to see what was up with her.

Alex: Alex looked up at Toby and opened her mouth to retaliate with a smart reply only to be distracted by another thought. "You're taller than me," She pointed out randomly and simply.

Toby: "I am" Toby answered surprised by the sudden mention.

Toby: "I am" Toby answered surprised by the sudden mention.

Alex: Alex shrugged and smiled slightly before saying happily," I like being short sometimes." She hummed under her breath before giggling realizing just how random her statement was. "I'm kind of weird, huh?" She said with a small smile.

Jack: Jack laughed slightly and nodded is head," Sometimes you are shrimp."

Alex: Alex shrugged and smiled slightly before saying happily," I like being short sometimes." She hummed under her breath before giggling realizing just how random her statement was. "I'm kind of weird, huh?" She said with a small smile.

Jack: Jack laughed slightly and nodded is head," Sometimes you are shrimp."

Toby: "okay...." Toby said still trying to figure out the randomness of it. He smiled at what Jack said "I'd rather have a weird sister and best friend than someone 'normal'" he said as if normal was a horrible word.

Toby: "okay...." Toby said still trying to figure out the randomness of it. He smiled at what Jack said "I'd rather have a weird sister and best friend than someone 'normal'" he said as if normal was a horrible word.

Alex: Alex grinned proudly at Toby's words and did a little happy dance in her spot before laughing and flipping her bangs out of her eyes. "Who wants to be normal? That's highly overrated."

Jack: Jack laughed at both Toby and Alex before shrugging. "Normal is pretty boring," He said smiling at Alex's dance so his dimples showed and shook his head at her.

Alex: Alex grabbed the drink and took a large drink for extra effect and took a deep breath, putting extra work in to a cringe as if the breath hurt her. Taking a slow breath she sighed before grinning at the boys," Thanks for the drink Toby, nice thinking Jack. Oh, look at that pretty plant!" She handed Jack the cup of water and ran over to a large green plant with red flowers with a grin.

Jack: Jack watched Alex run off then looked down at the cup in surprise before turning to Toby. "Is it bad I fell for it?"

Max: Max burst out laughing before holding up her hand as if to give a high five. "That was great!"

Daniel: Daniel laughed a little too, shaking his head.

Alex: Alex grinned proudly at Toby's words and did a little happy dance in her spot before laughing and flipping her bangs out of her eyes. "Who wants to be normal? That's highly overrated."

Jack: Jack laughed at both Toby and Alex before shrugging. "Normal is pretty boring," He said smiling at Alex's dance so his dimples showed and shook his head at her.

Max: "Normal isn't real. Except for the lucky people."

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex's dance "right!" he said in response to Alex and Jack.

Toby: Toby listened to Max and nodded not sure what to say.

Max: Max bit her lip. "Sorry, that was a little too...deep, wasn't it?" Max knew there were times where she was way too intense, but that was Max, her intensity was just at a level higher than everyone else. She tried to keep it bottled up though.

Max: Max bit her lip. "Sorry, that was a little too...deep, wasn't it?" Max knew there were times where she was way too intense, but that was Max, her intensity was just at a level higher than everyone else. She tried to keep it bottled up though.

Toby: Toby shook his head "no, you're fine" he said with a smile showing that he wasn't annoyed or anything.

Toby: Toby shook his head "no, you're fine" he said with a smile showing that he wasn't annoyed or anything.

Max: The corners of her mouth turned up in a hesitant smile.

OOC: Okay, I just got an awesome idea! It concerns Hailie's characters though, so I might have to wait for her to get on to ask her about it.

Max: The corners of her mouth turned up in a hesitant smile.

OOC: Okay, I just got an awesome idea! It concerns Hailie's characters though, so I might have to wait for her to get on to ask her about it.

Toby: Toby looked out at the pool. Seeing children and adults alike playing and splashing in the water. It made him smile.

OOC: Alright :) now I'm curious.

Toby: Toby looked out at the pool. Seeing children and adults alike playing and splashing in the water. It made him smile.

OOC: Alright :) now I'm curious.

OOC: Okay, I'll tell you, and then she can just read it. So, I wanted someone to find out about Max this trip, and I chose Jack. However, I didn't want to hurt her again, so I thought Max, River and Alex could be talking about her father being in the war, and things around that topic and stuff, and Jack could just happen to walk in on them, maybe to talk to Alex, and he hears something he shouldn't. So then they have to explain everything to him.

OOC: Okay, I'll tell you, and then she can just read it. So, I wanted someone to find out about Max this trip, and I chose Jack. However, I didn't want to hurt her again, so I thought Max, River and Alex could be talking about her father being in the war, and things around that topic and stuff, and Jack could just happen to walk in on them, maybe to talk to Alex, and he hears something he shouldn't. So then they have to explain everything to him.

OOC: I like that idea. But Max doesn't know Alex knows anything yet right?

OOC: what is it?!

OOC: Okay, so Max and River go back to the room early and were talking about it. Jack walks Alex back at curfew, they walk in and hear what they are talking about. They are forced to explain and they find out Alex already knows, which makes Max and Jack mad at her, for different reasons.

OOC: Okay, so Max and River go back to the room early and were talking about it. Jack walks Alex back at curfew, they walk in and hear what they are talking about. They are forced to explain and they find out Alex already knows, which makes Max and Jack mad at her, for different reasons.

OOC: that sounds really good! That would also kind of put River in the middle of Max and Alex if she's mad at her, and it would probably bother Max that Toby told Alex.

OOC: that sounds really good! That would also kind of put River in the middle of Max and Alex if she's mad at her, and it would probably bother Max that Toby told Alex.

OOC: Yeah, I figure that Max would feel betrayed by Toby, which would kind of put a damper on their new friendship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter