The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP Part 2

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex and couldn't help but laugh slightly at how he had actually fooled her and how upset she was. He shook his head.

Jack: Jack nodded impressed with the resort and at what Max knew. "That's cool, I wonder if any parks do that. Have people work in a place they're from."

OOC: Haha!

Max: "I bet EPCOT does. I heard half of it is dedicated to other countries."

Ella: " Sure," she said. She was shivering a little from the cold now. She got up and dried off a little, then headed to the sand.

Serefima: She grabbed her phone after drying off (it was hard not to just heat herself up and become dry, but she didn't want to disobey Prof. Collins) and headed to the beach. She sat on a long chair, stretching out and sighing contently. "This is more like it."

Serefima: She grabbed her phone after drying off (it was hard not to just heat herself up and become dry, but she didn't want to disobey Prof. Collins) and headed to the beach. She sat on a long chair, stretching out and sighing contently. "This is more like it."

Ella: She laid in the sand, which warmed her. " Ahhhh, this feels good!"

Ella: She laid in the sand, which warmed her. " Ahhhh, this feels good!"

Serefima: She put on her sunglasses. "You're right," she said, getting off the chair and laying in the sand instead. She looked over and saw a volleyball court. "Do you play volleyball?"

Marci: "DONE!" she said out loud with excitement after finishing her book. "That was one good book. Well, let me celebrate." She thought to Professor Collins, "I'm going to the beach if that's alright."

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex and couldn't help but laugh slightly at how he had actually fooled her and how upset she was. He shook his head.

Alex: Alex stuck her tongue out at Toby as she saw him smile at her before sending him an innocent smile. She tapped her foot to a beat and hummed under her breath waiting for the elevator to stop.

Serefima: She put on her sunglasses. "You're right," she said, getting off the chair and laying in the sand instead. She looked over and saw a volleyball court. "Do you play volleyball?"
Ella: " Absolutely!" They got up and started to play. It was fun.

Alex: Alex stuck her tongue out at Toby as she saw him smile at her before sending him an innocent smile. She tapped her foot to a beat and hummed under her breath waiting for the elevator to stop.

Toby: Toby smiled he knew she was plotting something, he exchanged a look with Jack letting him know. When the elevator stopped he waited for everyone to step out.

OOC: Could someone please catch me up?

OOC Everyone is at the Poly, Serefima and Ella are playing volleyball in the small beach area, I think Marci just finished a book, and mostly everyone else is in the resort in their rooms or exploring

OOC Everyone is at the Poly, Serefima and Ella are playing volleyball in the small beach area, I think Marci just finished a book, and mostly everyone else is in the resort in their rooms or exploring

OOC: Thanks!

Di: She went outside and started a book, glancing at Serefima and Ella every ten minutes.

Toby: Toby smiled he knew she was plotting something, he exchanged a look with Jack letting him know. When the elevator stopped he waited for everyone to step out.

Jack: Jack watched Toby's look and chuckled, they were in for it. He walked out of the elevator and looked all around. "I can't believe we're staying here."

Alex: Alex skipped out of the elevator happily still humming quietly to herself.

Max: "It's really nice. I'm still convinced I'm dreaming."

Daniel: "Tomorrow will be even better."

Toby: Toby walked out of the elevator looking around. It really was gorgeous. He pointed at the 'Ohana where stitch was signing an autograph for a little boy. "that's so fun" he said

River: River saw where Toby was pointing, it seemed like everything here was perfect.

OOC: sorry guys, unexpected plans :)

OOC: Thanks!

Di: She went outside and started a book, glancing at Serefima and Ella every ten minutes.

OOC You're welcome :)

Serefima: Serefima stopped when the ball came on her side. She jumped up then caught it, and then turned to Diamond. "Hey," she called, waving her hand. "Wanna join in?"

Toby: Toby walked out of the elevator looking around. It really was gorgeous. He pointed at the 'Ohana where stitch was signing an autograph for a little boy. "that's so fun" he said

River: River saw where Toby was pointing, it seemed like everything here was perfect.

OOC: sorry guys, unexpected plans :)

Daniel: "It must be."

Daniel: "It must be."

Toby: Toby continued looking around. It hit him that he was with a group of friends. He had friends before in his teammates; but these were real friends. They liked him for him, not for what he pretended to be.

OOC: going to an amusement park today. Be back later :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter