The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP Part 2

Toby: he smiled "I'm sure you aren't that bad." They went through the graveyard and he looked at all of the ghosts.

Alex: "I've only ever danced once and it didn't end very well,"She said shrugging before looking at the ghosts, jumping when one popped up from behind a grave.

Alex: "I've only ever danced once and it didn't end very well,"She said shrugging before looking at the ghosts, jumping when one popped up from behind a grave.

Toby: he smiled. He jumped as the ghost popped out. He looked up at the bride. "she's so creepy!"

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: he smiled. He jumped as the ghost popped out. He looked up at the bride. "she's so creepy!"

Alex: "Very creepy," She said simply with a nod of her head. "I dont think I ever want to be the one-thousandth ghost in this mansion, you?"

Toby: he followed her out smiling as she quickened her pace. "that was fun."

Alex:"It was, I liked it. Well, the ride I liked,"She said as they walked back in to the Florida sun and heat. Fanning herself with her hand, she looked around. "Lets see, we could go around and do It's A Small World?"

Alex:"It was, I liked it. Well, the ride I liked,"She said as they walked back in to the Florida sun and heat. Fanning herself with her hand, she looked around. "Lets see, we could go around and do It's A Small World?"

Toby: "you didn't like the workers did you? Yeah we can go there. That's like one extreme to the other."

Toby: "you didn't like the workers did you? Yeah we can go there. That's like one extreme to the other."

Alex: "No I did not. Did you see their faces? Not a single one! And they just looked so sad and angry, someone needs to get them a toy or give them a hug,"She rambled as they walked to It's A Small World.

Alex: "No I did not. Did you see their faces? Not a single one! And they just looked so sad and angry, someone needs to get them a toy or give them a hug,"She rambled as they walked to It's A Small World.

Toby: He laughed "Alex it's an act. They're supposed to act like that."

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: He laughed "Alex it's an act. They're supposed to act like that."

Alex: "Still, they could send a small smile someones way,"She said as she crossed her arms and entered the queue for It's A Small World.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: he laughed and entered the queue "I love you" he said shaking his head.

Alex: "Aw I love you too," She said smiling before coming to a stop behind a group.

Alex: "Aw I love you too," She said smiling before coming to a stop behind a group.

Toby: He smiled back at her. He looked at his watch matching it to the large clock in the loading area. Right at that moment the clock struck and the dolls danced around as the doors opened. He smiled watching it.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: He smiled back at her. He looked at his watch matching it to the large clock in the loading area. Right at that moment the clock struck and the dolls danced around as the doors opened. He smiled watching it.

Alex: Alex looked up at the clock and grinned, in awe of the clock and dolls. "That's cool."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter