The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP Part 2

Toby: he put an arm around her as they were led into the small room with the group. He looked around wide eyed.

Alex: She wrapped her arm around his torso and watched as the painting of the man transformed in to one of him as a skeleton. 'Again with the skeletons?'She thought before shaking her head slightly and following the group in to another room with other paintings of people hung on the walls. The woman in the pink dress is what caught her attention, so she stared at the photo not seeing the point of the painting.

Alex: She wrapped her arm around his torso and watched as the painting of the man transformed in to one of him as a skeleton. 'Again with the skeletons?'She thought before shaking her head slightly and following the group in to another room with other paintings of people hung on the walls. The woman in the pink dress is what caught her attention, so she stared at the photo not seeing the point of the painting.

Toby: he smiled at her and stepped into the 'dead center' of the room with her. He looked around at the paintings wondering what was going to happen.

Toby: he smiled at her and stepped into the 'dead center' of the room with her. He looked around at the paintings wondering what was going to happen.

Alex: Hearing the voice of their 'ghost host' she furrowed her eyebrows as he spoke. Watching the room stretch, the full paintings slowly becoming visible, she looked around. Seeing as every painting showed a person about to meet their demise, she frowned. Suddenly, the host saying how there's his way of leaving, she looked at the ceiling and screamed herself seeing the hanging figure along with the sound of the scream. Embarrassed, she moved her hands to hide her face.

Alex: Hearing the voice of their 'ghost host' she furrowed her eyebrows as he spoke. Watching the room stretch, the full paintings slowly becoming visible, she looked around. Seeing as every painting showed a person about to meet their demise, she frowned. Suddenly, the host saying how there's his way of leaving, she looked at the ceiling and screamed herself seeing the hanging figure along with the sound of the scream. Embarrassed, she moved her hands to hide her face.

Toby: He held her closer as the room stretched, he laughed nervously at himself as the room darkened and the screams went off. He smiled at Alex and then walked with the group into the next part of the queue to await their doom buggy.

Toby: He held her closer as the room stretched, he laughed nervously at himself as the room darkened and the screams went off. He smiled at Alex and then walked with the group into the next part of the queue to await their doom buggy.

Alex: She slowly let her hands fall from her face as she walked with Toby and wrapped her arm around him again. "Well that was interesting,"She said as they walked up behind a person in the line.

Alex: She slowly let her hands fall from her face as she walked with Toby and wrapped her arm around him again. "Well that was interesting,"She said as they walked up behind a person in the line.

Toby: "and we haven't even gotten on the ride yet!" he said as he watched people file into the doom buggies.

Toby: "and we haven't even gotten on the ride yet!" he said as he watched people file into the doom buggies.

Alex: "Oh wow. Do you think the ride will be like that last room?" She asked looking back before looking at the doom buggies and seeing how close they were getting.

Alex: "Oh wow. Do you think the ride will be like that last room?" She asked looking back before looking at the doom buggies and seeing how close they were getting.

Toby: "I don't know. Are you scared?" he said nudging her playfully.

Toby: "I don't know. Are you scared?" he said nudging her playfully.

Alex: "Me? Scared? I may be the little sister here, but I'm braver than brave." She smiled before they reached another cast member, this one particularly angry looking along with ghostly, and Alex quickly stood closer to Toby while walking in to a doom buggie.

Alex: "Me? Scared? I may be the little sister here, but I'm braver than brave." She smiled before they reached another cast member, this one particularly angry looking along with ghostly, and Alex quickly stood closer to Toby while walking in to a doom buggie.

Toby: He smiled at her. "okay, just checking" he said with a small laugh. He stepped into the doom buggy, he listened as their ghost host spoke and 'lowered' the bar.

OOC: another fun fact, the ghost host is the same voice as the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Toby: He smiled at her. "okay, just checking" he said with a small laugh. He stepped into the doom buggy, he listened as their ghost host spoke and 'lowered' the bar.

OOC: another fun fact, the ghost host is the same voice as the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Alex: "Alrighty,"She said as they passed the last cast member on the ride and she visibly relaxed. Listening to the ghost host and looking around she smiled, the ride wasn't too bad so far.

OOC: Oh. Wow. That really is a fun fact lol

Alex: "Alrighty,"She said as they passed the last cast member on the ride and she visibly relaxed. Listening to the ghost host and looking around she smiled, the ride wasn't too bad so far.

OOC: Oh. Wow. That really is a fun fact lol

Toby: He smiled as the ride began. He watched as the pictures changed with the lightening flashes, and watched as the doors
continued to be knocked on.

Toby: He smiled as the ride began. He watched as the pictures changed with the lightening flashes, and watched as the doors
continued to be knocked on.

Alex: Seeing the pictures change she smiled slightly. Hearing and seeing the doors knocking she tried to look and see if anything was really behind the doors.

Toby: he smiled as they went through the mansion. "how cool is this?"

Alex: "Pretty cool,"She said smiling. Watching the ghosts come inside the ballroom and dance around she laughed quietly, even ghosts could dance better than her.

Alex: "Now that would be an adventure,"She said laughing while the image of her accidentally tripping over Toby's feet many times played in her head.

Toby: he smiled "I'm sure you aren't that bad." They went through the graveyard and he looked at all of the ghosts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter