The College Program Questions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the street addresses for Vista Way or Chatham Square? I've looked on mapquest, but I can't be positive on the search results. So any help would be appriceated!

C.C.H.M. said:
Does anyone know the street addresses for Vista Way or Chatham Square? I've looked on mapquest, but I can't be positive on the search results. So any help would be appriceated!

Meadowcreek Drive is one of them, I can't remember which one I was at when I was at the addy....

Are you trying to get directions? or?

Actually, I'm not quite sure. My mom wanted the street addresses for some reason. I know you can get directions off of the CP website... I'll have to ask her. Thank you for the help!

C.C.H.M. said:
Actually, I'm not quite sure. My mom wanted the street addresses for some reason. I know you can get directions off of the CP website... I'll have to ask her. Thank you for the help!

I see that your interest and major are in fashion and you will be doing the College program in Aug. I am planning on majoring in Fashion Merchandising at FIT in NY and I haven't meet anyone yet who interest or major is in fashion and will be doing the College program.

OOOO! FIT, good school! Yep, fashion design, with a specialization in theatrical costume design. So are you doing the CP as well?

Thank you so much! The less stress on my mother, the better for me. Thank you thank you thank you!

C.C.H.M. said:

I was given the address yesterday. Once I get to work I will forward it to you. It's the address where one would checkin at....The Vista Way apts.

Have a great day...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! You all are makeing my life so much easier. Thank you!!!!

C.C.H.M. said:
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! You all are makeing my life so much easier. Thank you!!!!

the building number is 13501 Meadow creek...,the only problem is that its only the address to where we check in...not necessary where we will be staying at...

Did you get anymore email/mails from Disney? Today, I got see you soon email...

have a great day

I arrive August 21 and I am kind of nervous about the roommate situation. I don't want to be stuck for people that I will not get along with for 6 months. You can check out my myspace profile if you want:

It wont let me do a url on here for some reason, my myspace is /ranres

If anybody else is in the same situation, let me know. thanks.

Thank you, thank you, thank you c-nyce!! I figured that it might not be where I would end up staying, but at least it’s a start. And now my mom’s happy! So thank you so much again!!!

And yep tennis1mouse! I’m a little anxious to meet roomies down in Disney. I’m not as nervous, because I went through the same thing for college, but I think it’s always a little nerve wracking at first. But don’t worry too much about it. I’m arriving on the 21st too, so you could PM me if you wanted.

Again, thank you to everyone that’s been helping me with the addresses!!!!!

tennis1mouse said:
I arrive August 21 and I am kind of nervous about the roommate situation. I don't want to be stuck for people that I will not get along with for 6 months. You can check out my myspace profile if you want:

It wont let me do a url on here for some reason, my myspace is /ranres

If anybody else is in the same situation, let me know. thanks.

I'm a CP now, been here since February. I actually leave August 18 and I had that same concern... and I ended up in that situation! None of us got along with one of our roommates, so we had a meeting with housing and they ended up moving her, and then 3 roommates didn't like the program so they left, and we got 4 international students to replace them all.

It's really hard living with a bunch of other people you don't know, and probably the only thing about the program I didn't like... but it was definetly an experience, and that's what you're here for! Make the most of it and you should be fine :)

i'm not gonna lie...i love my roommates sooo much and we decided not to talk about august 11th yet b/c we will get too sad! my immediate roommate and i are THE best of friends and we have a great time with our other roommates. it's all about the luck of the draw and i am soo glad i was majorly lucky on move-in day! :thumbsup2

I am back again because my time for applying is coming quickly. Here are the questions I have right now...

1. I know there are 1, 2 ,3 and 4 bedroom apartments, but are there always two people in one bedroom?

2. Can you ask to work in a specific park? For example, I would LOVE to work in Magic Kingdom or Epcot. Can I request those?

3. Will my boyfriend and I be able to see each other often? I am worried that we will have different work schedules and never be able to see each other.

4. Finally, do employees get a discount on the merchandise?

I am applying for Spring 07 if that makes a difference for any of the questions.

PrincessJen09 said:
I am back again because my time for applying is coming quickly. Here are the questions I have right now...

1. I know there are 1, 2 ,3 and 4 bedroom apartments, but are there always two people in one bedroom?

2. Can you ask to work in a specific park? For example, I would LOVE to work in Magic Kingdom or Epcot. Can I request those?

3. Will my boyfriend and I be able to see each other often? I am worried that we will have different work schedules and never be able to see each other.

4. Finally, do employees get a discount on the merchandise?

I am applying for Spring 07 if that makes a difference for any of the questions.

1. Yes there is always 2 people per bedroom.

2. I don't believe it is possible. I believe they have already placed you by the time you check in.

3. That probably won't be answered until you get your schedules, but I am sure you will have time to see each other.

4. Yes you do. I believe it is 20% off.

I was reading the sylabi(sp?) for Disney Communication and Organizational Leadership. Was just wondering how hard the courses were in your opinions of you or people you have talked to that have taken them. Another question is i know they schedule around your classes but do you get more hours if you dont take classses?

Thanks for opinions and help
(only 7 days til my flight) :banana:

Hi there this is my first post. My name is Dan and I am looking forward to chatting with everyone and having a good time :)

Well I really want to do the program. I was wondering if Disney does any open house event for the CP>? I may be in Florida in August and thought it would be neat to see the apartments and talk to a few CP's ... but would Disney be ok with this or help me... or would I be on my own>? I thought maybe I could meet people on forums and such that are doing the CP and wouldnt mind showing me around (If that isnt too creepy :)). Any help you guys can give me regarding Disney's policy on visitors interested in the College program would be VERY Helpful :)

Also, does anyone know if there are any forums or websites out there dedicated to Spring 07 CP or is it too early:) Anyone else here possibly doing the spring 07 program>?

Like I said , THANK YOU and I am looking forward to lots of fun on the site.

Auf,

Danny

Hey, I am scheduled to do operations in the fall college program (I leave in 22 days!). I can't wait,but I have a question if anyone knows. I have heard about people switching to character performer after they get down there and I was wondering how that works. I'm a musical theatre major and performance is my passion so I would rather do that if I could. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter