• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
SplshMtn99 said:
Tell me, did my tip help you or did you spend HOURS & HOURS figuring out how to arrange the text like I did until I thought of it.

I've never seen your versions, very cute! My problem isn't the text, I knew how to do that. It's finding the really big Mickey/Minnie!

Quinn222 said:
I've never seen your versions, very cute! My problem isn't the text, I knew how to do that. It's finding the really big Mickey/Minnie!

Then where were you when I needed help 5 yrs ago trying to figure out how to shape the paragraphs around Mickey. Spent ALOT of hours spacing & trial & error, until I had a brainstorm idea to scan the postcard. ;)

I had the link to my scrapbooks in my siggy here for YEARS, but as I stopped scrapping & the styles changed, I figured they were looking tired & old, so I removed the link.

Here it is if anyone is interested in looking. http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4002141
I still like to look....and shop....but just can't seem to find the drive to finish. I've been toying with the idea of returning to digital which is where my scrapping roots came from way back in 1999 - way before anyone was doing digital scrapbooks. But it wasn't a true scrapbooking form. Its just that the program I'm most familiar with isn't 12x12, & the thought of learning ANOTHER program (in & out) right now doesn't interest me.

mydogisbo....... wow what can i say great pages!!! mine look dull compared to yours.... one question... how did you make that collage?? it looks like none of the pics are overlapping or anything.... it looks so smooth.... vicki

Thank you Vicki--that is such a sweet compliment. But your pages are by no means dull!!

If this is the page you mean: I did the collage in Microsoft Publisher & just printed it out all together on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of photo paper. That is one of my favorite pages.

MagicalMomentspb.jpg

Thanks Again!!!

:cool1: Awesome Job Everyone... :thumbsup2
i wish i could scrap half as well as all of you..
i kinda just place pictures on a page, add a border and stickers and Wa La..
boy do i need an imagination... :artist:

wdw-may-2003-title-750.jpg

All digital, done in Photoshop and printed on 12x12 Ilford paper.

scrappinmom said:
boBQuincy - AMAZING! That is one amazing page! I'd love to see more!!!

Blushing... ;) Thanks!

boardwalkpage.jpg

A good friend of mine started me on scrapbooking (thanks Candy) but I quickly switched to digital since that's the direction my photography went.

omg you guys your scrapbooks are mazing must take you ages to do them, just took me ages looking thou all 27 pages worth of them.

i wanna make one now

Wow so many great pages, so many new things to try! I'd like to post some of my pages -- can anyone explain how or direct me to a thread which explains it? Thanks

Very nice, I just looked through all 27 pages and there are some wonderful LOs. I've gotten some wonderful ideas for future books. Sometime this week I will post mine.

WOW...... boBQuincy - what type of printer do you have that you can print out 12x12?

I love your BWV page.

WOW!!! everyone's pages look amazing. I'm stealing ideas from everyone. I haven't even started on my disney scrapbook...I'm not even done buying supplies! keep up the good work everyone!!! :thumbsup2

crzy4dals said:
WOW...... boBQuincy - what type of printer do you have that you can print out 12x12?

I love your BWV page.

Thanks!

We have an older Canon S9000 and a newer i9900, both can print up to
13 x 19.
Sometimes we print 8-1/2 x 11 then add a 2-1/2 x 11 sidebar (or top/bottom bar) with the journaling (and a faded image in the background).

Here goes, I'm new to the board, to WDW (first trip last year) and have been scrapping for about a year (well shopping for supplies for most of that!)...

It's not quite Disney but it's Kissimmee...

Opps I can't insert URLs until I've posted some more - off to post then :wave2: Does anyone know how many I need to post? Kxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter