The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
SplshMtn99 said:
Tell me, did my tip help you or did you spend HOURS & HOURS figuring out how to arrange the text like I did until I thought of it.

Okay, I gotta ask- how DID you figure out how to align the text? I really like how that is laid out!

OOPS! Just checked your link, I see how ya did it now! Thanks!

boBQuincy said:
Blushing... ;) Thanks!

boardwalkpage.jpg

A good friend of mine started me on scrapbooking (thanks Candy) but I quickly switched to digital since that's the direction my photography went.
Your pages are awesome!

This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. My program does not do drop shadows and I don't have a library of embellishments yet, but I do like how the background image turned out. Hopefully I will get a new program this weekend so I can add at least the drop shadows, there's a sale and coupon for Best Buy this weekend! :sunny:

boatingittu7.jpg

I finally got the chance to update my 2Peas album with my CJ contributions and wanted to share. If you're in CJIII and want to be surprised, don't peek!

2 Peas CJ Contributions

Here are some pictures and the cover of my Disney Autograph Book that we are taking down to WDW at Christmas time, hope you enjoy them as much as I had doing them............
DSCN3404.jpg
[/IMG]
30bf3c20.jpg
[/IMG]
2fe14562.jpg
[/IMG]
10c4b467.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN3400.jpg
[/IMG]
RSCN3427.jpg
[/IMG]

Fran98765 said:
This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. My program does not do drop shadows and I don't have a library of embellishments yet, but I do like how the background image turned out. Hopefully I will get a new program this weekend so I can add at least the drop shadows, there's a sale and coupon for Best Buy this weekend! :sunny:

boatingittu7.jpg

Looks real good!
For your first attempt you sure picked up quickly on one of the great things about digital scrapping, adding a faded image as a background.
Until you get your new software, you can simulate a drop shadow by adding a faded gray copy of your text, offset slightly to the right and down.

Post more when you get them done!

I completed my first digital layout. I started it back in May of 2006 and couldn't get past adding the photo to the paper. I loved the paper and didn't care much for the tag and other accents that were in the kit. This morning I decided to added the tv element to the page and added the text. I only wish some other photos DD had taken at the dance were digital, but the prints haven't been scanned into the computer.

953031.jpg

Well, this is my first time posting a layout here so I'm hoping this works and that it's not too huge. These are a few of my favorite layouts from our Disneyland trip in March 2006. Note that all pages have Mickey heads on them. Some hidden, some not-so-hidden.

This is Carissa, our little princess, meeting a real-life princess for the first time. The ultimate Disney magic moment. Jounraling reads:
Journaling reads:
This is it – the exact moment that the magic reached out and touched Carissa. We were standing outside Goofy’s Kitchen when Aurora walked up to Carissa and bent to talk to her. Carissa was in awe. She finally got to meet a princess in real life and she was speechless. It was an awesome moment that will be engrained on my heart forever – the moment my princess met her first princess and was struck by the awesome force of Disney magic.
firstsight.jpg

The kids with their golden Mickey ears. Journaling reads:
You can't go to Disneyland without buying a pair of Mickey Mouse Ears. The kids each got these gold 50th Anniversary ears embroidered with their names, though they were too enthralled by Disneyland to care much about what was on their head.
wereallears.jpg

This pic was taken near the exit from Splash Mountain, but it lists all of our favorite things at the parks (favorite rides at each park, favorite treat, favorite character, etc.)
ourfaves.jpg

Having fun with the hats at the Mad Hattery.
madhattery.jpg

A couple more. The Mickeys are a bit more hidden on the first two.

Our family on the back side of Grizzly River. Journaling is on the right side of the photo and reads:
This vacation was exactly what we hoped it would be - a chance to better connect with one another and to strengthen the bonds of our family. March 5, 2006

timetogether.jpg

This is, of course, the Maliboomer. Journaling is too long to post.
goingup.jpg

Grizzly River Run. Journaling reads:
I lost count of the number of times we went on Grizzly River Run. Not only was it fun, it was also a guaranteed place to get soaked. It’s no wonder this ride was a favorite of Dad and the kids.
grizzlyriverrun.jpg

bluenoser3652001 said:
Here are some pictures and the cover of my Disney Autograph Book that we are taking down to WDW at Christmas time, hope you enjoy them as much as I had doing them............
DSCN3404.jpg
[/IMG]
30bf3c20.jpg
[/IMG]
2fe14562.jpg
[/IMG]
10c4b467.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN3400.jpg
[/IMG]
RSCN3427.jpg
[/IMG]
This is sooooooo cute!!!! I should try and make an autograph book for our next trip!

very nice pages tgmousechick :)

I've been working on my cat book, here is what I started with (done digitally):

catcirclesfm5.jpg

junior1gb4.jpg

junior2xq4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter