The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
pixleyyy---Love your pages. Your style is very close to mind. Might have to scraplift a couple ideas. ;)

Ditto! I have a word document where I copy layouts that I like from here into. I am very slowly catching up (hopefully I'll be caught up by the end of the year!)

That is a great idea! I write down page numbers, and then I have to get back on the computer to see what I wrote down.

pixleyyy---Love your pages. Your style is very close to mind. Might have to scraplift a couple ideas. ;)

Oh, thanks. :)

I'm so excited because we just returned from WDW. I've been editing pics since we came back 6 days ago and I can't wait to start scrapping them! I'll post them when I do.

TFL! :)

scrapbookpages003.jpg

scrapbookpages007.jpg

scrapbookpages008.jpg

I LOVE your journaling box. Care to share how you did that swirly border on it?

Thanks! That's my favorite part of the layout, too. :) I used one of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders. It's in the princess set. Took a bit of work to line everything up right, but it was worth it. I inked the raised image with gold ink. The shimmer in the ink doesn't show up in the pic.

I love it!! I loved all the layouts on your blog too!

HappyStamper - I ADORE your "For the love of Tink" page. It is too precious!

Ok, I finally took some more pictures of my scrapbook pages. Since my student teaching is done, I've had a lot of free time, so when I'm not filling out job applications I've been busy scrapbooking! I think looking at everyone else's stuff really inspired me! Enjoy! :)

Here are some layouts from my summer scrapbook (this has actually been done for a while...) It's an 8x8 book...while I take enough pictures that I could do a bigger one, I do not have the patience for 12x12 layouts anymore!
100_1728.jpg

100_1729.jpg

100_1731.jpg

100_1732.jpg

100_1733.jpg

My accordion book I'm making for Marquette basketball...a work in progress, and has LITERALLY been SCRAPbooking...haha!
100_1748.jpg

100_1749.jpg

A random page...
100_1750.jpg

And last but not least, the beginnings of my WDW scrapbook (another 8x8 book):
100_1740.jpg

100_1741.jpg

100_1743.jpg

100_1744.jpg

100_1745.jpg

100_1746.jpg

Looking for some ideas for autograph books. I know I saw some on this thread, but aside from having to look through every page, can someone direct me to the exact pages or post some new ones?

scrapped our ice storm from last week and then the hannah montana tix for xmas. :) maggie

icestorm.jpg

hannahleftside.jpg

hannahrightside.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter