• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bossy Family Takes on the Mob Wonder 3/1, updated 6/17 Mixology!!!

Awesome pic of yourself and Bella, such pretty ladies! Cooper has an adorable smile, he needs to show it off more ;-)

Cooper looks so much better when he is smiling! Yes, I hate it too when it takes so long to get the first drink, well any drink for that matter! I love the pursettes! Dinner looks great! I'm so missing the Wonder. I would have been boarding in six days if I hadn't had to cancel my cruises! Now it's not for another five months and six days. Boo hoo.

Sorry it took so long to update!!! Work & work travel are nutty right now plus I'm entering big competition so there's been prep for that and getting it photographed.

Castaway Cay AKA My Slice of Heaven....

Gots me mah cappuccino as usual at 6:30 am Cove opening time. Really enjoyed my morning time on deck by myself and enjoyed the view!

I actually did a lot of my writing then so I wouldn't forget what's happening'

I signed Bella up for the Teen Adventure on Castaway Cay. It included snorkeling, bike rental, and a boat ride (possibly banana boat) She had to be at Vibe at 9am so took off before I came back from BBB with Coop. I realized at brekkies that I didn't give her the form or slip, don't even know what happened to it. Thank goodness the rooms have a recycling bin because I put it to good use so thought I'd peek in there. Off topic but the mall my salon is in does not recycle, well they have the separating bins but when I started putting our developer, shampoo, products bottles in there I was told by a mall employee that it's all chucked into the garbage. Can you believe it?!?! I've taken home all recycling for about 4 yrs now because it makes me so mad! Anyhoodalieheck, I mad dashed to the room for the form, couldn't find it so went to Vibe looking for her, back to guest services on floor 3 for a form reprint, back up to Vibe and she was there. Gave up the goods and went to the room for C-pup and P-dawg (they signed my Mother's Day card like that lol!)

I love me some Castaway Cay so have been truly looking forward to this little slice of heaven.

Me and the Big Dog!

So pretty!

We decided to go towards the end of the fam beach. I had thought Cooper would go on Pelican Plunge. Ha I THOUGHT! The operative words.... He looked. Does that count?

He refused. Pierre got a tube, snorkel rental and also snagged a blue floatie.

The family beach water was a trifle cold so wasn't gonna get in. I relaxed for a few then wandered with Scoop Coop. We did the bike rentals for $10 something each per hour but they don't really keep track of time. FYI.

Headed over to the lookout, looked out and went back down.

Next we went past Serenity Bay and the hike/bike track out there. What a great trek! It was quite nice and relaxing just doing that with my fav boy. It was a bit longer than we thought so only did the one loop. We was HONGRAY!

When was lunch at Cookies? Not til 11:30 so we had time to kill.

When it was time we were one of the first inline. He liked it but me? Where the heck was the salad?!?! I had a bite of couscous and a few other things that obvi didn't stick out in my mind. Oh I had a rib that was ok. Cooper liked it. As per usual I spent most of the time looking for Pierre. I swear I think I got more exercise in this 5 nighter than the last 6 months looking for him. So annoying but I lost a couple of pounds, always a bonus!!

After we ate we spotted him whilst looking for Bella and the Teen gang. Coop wanted back on the boat. Shocking I know.... Hey at least this trip he didn't have the usual all out temper tantrum/meltdown. If you have read my previous reports you know what I'm talkin bout. We tram hopped back to the magical Wonder.

I trekked back to the room with him and straight back off the boat. We were abso-freakin-lucky with the weather this week and your girl? Ain't gonna miss it! With all the fiascos happening in the week prior we be lucky mon. I went back to the family beach, got Pdawg and we trammed it over to Serenity Bay.

Look who we ran into!

We walked onto the beach, ok more like the bar, Pierre got a bevvie and THEN we walked onto the beach. It was low tide and the sandbar looked amazing!

PS here's my competition entry~ Traditional Rebel, cool plum tones with warm golden coppers

Last edited:
Awesome pic of yourself and Bella, such pretty ladies! Cooper has an adorable smile, he needs to show it off more ;-)

Aww thank you! Copper usually rocks a cheeky smirk :smooth::smooth::smooth:

Cooper looks so much better when he is smiling! Yes, I hate it too when it takes so long to get the first drink, well any drink for that matter! I love the pursettes! Dinner looks great! I'm so missing the Wonder. I would have been boarding in six days if I hadn't had to cancel my cruises! Now it's not for another five months and six days. Boo hoo.

Thank you! I miss it too, can't wait to get back on the ships! I sometimes think the planning is just as fun because it goes so fast while you are experiencing it!

Serenity Bay!

We ran into Bella and the gang here. She was having a ball! They had gone snorkeling, boating and biking so far and were on their way to lunch. Sign your teens up, FYI it was well worth the $45! She also got a Disney Cruise water bottle and backpack.

We walked onto the beach and saw it was low tide.

The water was gorg! There as a sand flat we could walk out to so I took the floatie, Pierre trailed behind and per usual. Le sigh. Just as I got out of the water I saw a ginormous starfish, so crazy!

I wrote Castaway Cay in the sand and went back to get the camera so I told Pierre to get the starfish out for a photo op. DISCLAIMER! I did not know starfish can't be out of the water so don't hate! Maybe it's not true? Idk. I came back and got some great shots.

I also wrote Serenity Bay in the sand but did it too close to where I wrote CC so it doesn't look that great.

I drank in all the beauty before I reluctantly headed back to shore. Pierre convinced me to sit in the float I was carrying and he pushed me like the princess he should think I am.

Don't get dizzy!!!

On our way to shore he saw a group of crazy St. Louis ladies he had ran into several times and had actually heard about during our Charlotte layover. He was in the bar and mentioned we were doing the Disney cruise and the bartender told him to watch out for 6 nutty ladies from St. Louis. He saw them onboard a few times but this times I got to meet them. Shoutout if you're reading! Once onshore Pierre got a mudslide from the bar and I sat with him. We were doing Mixology at 4 so didn't want to crazy. I felt like I drank so much this whole week and have an addictive personality plus didn't want to be stumbling 'round so....

We hung for a bit then headed back tram to tram, running into Bella on the second one. She said she was going to hang out at Vibe then Studio Sea this evening and wished she spent more time there! We got to our room and presto chango'd for Mixology. Cooper just Coopered and stated he was excited it was over tomorrow. Ugh.

I might make him walk the plank

Serenity NOW!!!!! So gorgeous..... I have no idea if that is true about starfish either so I'll just say those were beautiful pics and the starfish fit right in ;-)

Only six months and I will be on Castaway Cay! Actually I will be done with Castaway Cay, and on a plane home but still I will hopefully have been there!

Sounds like heaven, and glad that at least one of your kids had a good time!

I've been so bad about writing my updates!!

Serenity NOW!!!!! So gorgeous..... I have no idea if that is true about starfish either so I'll just say those were beautiful pics and the starfish fit right in ;-)

I know, right?!

Only six months and I will be on Castaway Cay! Actually I will be done with Castaway Cay, and on a plane home but still I will hopefully have been there!

Sounds like heaven, and glad that at least one of your kids had a good time!

Lucky girl! Castaway really is heaven! I used to think it would be amazing to have a resort on CC but it would ruin the magic of it in reality.

Here is a GoPro pic that Bella took on CC. I need to find the couple of videos she took, they were really cool!

Mixology!

I went to the Adult pool for a bit and was going to use my Cove card to get my free drink, a bartender in there had told me the day before I could use it for a coffee martini. TIP! Make sure you get a card at Cove because your 5th drink is a freebie. Kristjian was in there and called to check and that be a LIE!! Guess I was going to go back in the A.M. for my last cappuccino...

Back to Cadillac for round two! The Wonder chandelier pic because who can get enough?!

Poser

The bar

My man Ferdi did it again, hit the class outta the park. There were only 6 people in total so he let us all make a full size instead of having a raffle at the end.

He had 2 martini drinks lined up and ready for us, don't ask what their names were but I can assure you they were top shelf in my book. One of the drinks was Chambord, OJ and Ketel One. The other was Hendricks (holy crap I had gin!!!), maybe triple sec and agave? Don't quote me...

The next 2 were ok, the orange one had pineapple in it, Galliano (oooh, smelled loverly) and other stuff. I didn't like the blue one which had Blue Curaçao, P drank it.

Pierre and Mr Galliano!

Next up were B-52s, loved em! Look at those luscious layers, how could you not?!?!

The guys each made a drink

and Ferdi made us ladies each another B-52. We cheersed it out and tossed it back.

One lady had been in the class the day before and we were all chatting about our favorite things on board. They had young kids so saw everything from a different set of eyes than we did. I was starting to feel bummed about leaving but kinda happy to get home too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter