The big 2012 list! (Who's going in 2012?)

You will love AkL i got to stay there 2 weeks after it opend and fell in love with its mine and my partners fav resort to stay it I am very excited for you girls WOOO HOOOO

I am so excited We have our cruise booked on the fantasy Oct 27, 2012 with a pre night at Pop Centery to attend Mickey's Not so scary Halloween Party. This is jimmy's first disney cruise and my 5th he is just as excited as i am. Its like being little kids waiting for Christman day to get here pirate:

I'll be heading to WDW for some races:

Sep. 27-28 AoA; Sep. 28-Oct. 2 Beach Club

Nov. 9-12 BoardWalk Inn

My partner Damon and I are going to WDW twice in 2012: Sept. 29-Oct 5, split stay between Bay Lake Tower and the BoardWalk Villas, then Dec. 7-10 at Old Key West.

Took my son on his first trip to Disneyland May 20-25 and we stayed at GCH. Planning next trip hopefully October 2012 but dates TBD. Unfortunately (but not) after Gay Days and before Halloween.

My wife and I will be at Disneyland Anaheim on Friday the 6th (July)!!! First time both there and in the US!! I hear we can buy disney rainbow pins - any particular place they sell those?? :)

My wife and I will be at Disneyland Anaheim on Friday the 6th (July)!!! First time both there and in the US!! I hear we can buy disney rainbow pins - any particular place they sell those?? :)

Ack! I'll miss you by a week!

Official Disney Pin Trading/Purchasing Stores & Locations

From that list, I would suggest (forgive my horrible memory for names):
Disneyland: the store in Frontierland.
California Adventure: 1) the shop across from Soarin', 2) the cart by the bridge to Ariel's Grotto (restaurant) and the World of Color viewing area & 3) the store across from Voyage of the Little Mermaid.
Downtown Disney: Disney's Pin Trader store, near the Monorail station.

Hope that helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter