The big 2012 list! (Who's going in 2012?)

I'm going solo Aug 18-23 staying at ASMu since it was DIRT cheap and then I'm goinf with my BFF Kevin Oct 17-20 at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and then cruise on the Fantasy Oct 20-27!!!! I get to have breakfast at the castle for my b-day on the 20th and then we board the ship that afternoon. It's going to be the best b-day EVER!!!!

Just booked flights from Aug 20 to Sep 5. So exited!

Still haven't booked hotel, but probably will be ASM! :)

I'll be heading to WDW for some races:

Sep. 27-28 AoA; Sep. 28-Oct. 2 Beach Club

Nov. 9-12 BoardWalk Inn

Ha! We arrive the same day, leave the same day and are both running the ToT! We may actually run into each other at some point!:cool1:

we'll be there Nov 5 through the 13th. do you plan on doing Very Merry Xmas?

Haven't really thought of it! I should see if my friend would like to. We'll definitely be enjoying the end of the F&W Festival...at least after the half marathon!

Going Nov 27ish-Dec 10ish with my partner... we keep wavering between POP and POFQ, but either way we're excited!

My final dates are now 11/25 to 12/01 (7 Days)...stayin at POP w/ free QSD...trying to upgrade to a preferred room, but no such luck...attending MVMCP on 11/27....atttending CLP on 11/29 to see Neil Patrick Harris (on my B-Day!)...limiting my sit-down meals...so far only doing San Angel Inn on 11/26 for dinner...doing Biergarten on 11/29 for lunch for the CLP dining package...this will be my 1st official SOLO trip to WDW, but I am meeting up a couple friends during the week...I might rent a car for the week so that I can visit my cousin's family one day for lunch/dinner...I might also go to a gay bar one night during the week...we'll see...anyone else going after Thanksgiving???

My bf and I will be there August 21st, can't wait!!! :dance3: Will be staying at Pop Century. First plans: San Angel Inn at Epcot for dinner :thumbsup2

Excited here, it is official, just booked my flight and reservations. Staying Dec. 9-10 at Art of Animation Little Mermaid Room, then Dec. 10-17 at Pop century with free dining. Super excited because it is my first ever solo trip, yay, haha!:banana:

My final dates are now 11/25 to 12/01 (7 Days)...stayin at POP w/ free QSD...trying to upgrade to a preferred room, but no such luck...attending MVMCP on 11/27....atttending CLP on 11/29 to see Neil Patrick Harris (on my B-Day!)...limiting my sit-down meals...so far only doing San Angel Inn on 11/26 for dinner...doing Biergarten on 11/29 for lunch for the CLP dining package...this will be my 1st official SOLO trip to WDW, but I am meeting up a couple friends during the week...I might rent a car for the week so that I can visit my cousin's family one day for lunch/dinner...I might also go to a gay bar one night during the week...we'll see...anyone else going after Thanksgiving???

oh so jelous i love San Angel Inn ENJOY ur trip love ur blog BTW

We're definitely GOING, we just haven't decided WHEN.
So that's decided. We will be at Westgate Town Center Oct 13-20. I THINK we are only doing 2 days at Epcot for Food and Wine, and perhaps one day at MK. My sister moved to Orlando in May, so we will be spending time with them, and probably coming up with other things to do. Oh, and we will be dining at Victoria and Albert's on Thursday Oct 18th.

Hi Everyone. Me and my BF are going Sept 15-22 at POP!!!
His first trip and my 8th.

Mickey2J said:
Hi Everyone. Me and my BF are going Sept 15-22 at POP!!!
His first trip and my 8th.

Have a great time! We leave tomorrow for POP :-). Can't wait to walk across the bridge to see the new resort too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter