• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bahamian Rum Runners! May 18, 2012 - 5 Nights on the Magic!

Im a early riser, so i would like to get up, grab some coffee and explore the ship before it gets crowded. its very peaceful.

EVERY time we go to Disney, I have all intentions of sleeping in... and then wake up at 7 inevitably! I love doing the same thing... walking around with my refillable mug to get coffee and take pictures... while my hubby sleeps til 10. Glad to hear I'll have a morning coffee buddy! :drinking1

EVERY time we go to Disney, I have all intentions of sleeping in... and then wake up at 7 inevitably! I love doing the same thing... walking around with my refillable mug to get coffee and take pictures... while my hubby sleeps til 10. Glad to hear I'll have a morning coffee buddy! :drinking1

it'll be you, me and Zander at the coffee bar while our spouses sleep in. my weekend wakeup call is usually a little boy poking me in the forehead at 6am saying "Daddy, i cant sleep"

Hi!
We just booked this cruise too! This will be DH and my 3rd Disney cruise (all on the Magic)--and our DD's first cruise! We LOVE everything about Disney, especially the great service and friendliness of the CMs.
We have done the F/E exchange of both of our previous cruises and it has always been so much fun! Please count us in for the F/E exchange this cruise too!
DH (Chris) 30 (at cruise time)
DW (Amy) 30 (at cruise time)
DD (Allison) 21 months (at cruise time)
Stateroom #6022
We are from PA and are flying to Orlando and staying 2 nights prior to the cruise at Bay Lake Tower.
Very excited!!! :yay:

Hi!
We just booked this cruise too! This will be DH and my 3rd Disney cruise (all on the Magic)--and our DD's first cruise! We LOVE everything about Disney, especially the great service and friendliness of the CMs.
We have done the F/E exchange of both of our previous cruises and it has always been so much fun! Please count us in for the F/E exchange this cruise too!
Stateroom #6022
We are from PA and are flying to Orlando and staying 2 nights prior to the cruise at Bay Lake Tower.

Welcome!! Glad you guys will be joining us!! Were almost down to 7 months!!! Woohoo!!! :)

Ok guys so I'm just gonna go ahead and claim the fish extender organizer position, if that's ok with everyone else! My first post is on the 1st page, so I can go and edit that to update information (post #3) so it's right up front and easily accessible for everyone. I like the 4shared account that jc10282000 (Carl) started up, so I'll post a link to that and keep vigilant on the spreadsheet FE list in there. Feel free to add graphics or other info you think may be useful for the rest of us. If your FE info is incomplete, please send me a message and I'll update ASAP. I think this is gonna be a really fun cruise!

- Kristin :jumping1:

Hi!
Stateroom #6022

Welcome to the group and wooohoooo another Party on deck 6'er. ;)

DH is from PA as well. He grew up in Erie.

I have to admit - seeing how YOUNG everyone is - well I am starting to feel like the cruise granny. ;)

Anyone else in the 40+ age group?

Ok, we will be joining everyone on this cruise...

Alex
Jessica
Rosalynn (DD - 5)
Tristan (DS - 2)

This will be our 6th cruise (two 7 night Westerns, one 7 night Eastern, one WB Transatlantic, and one 3 night on the Dream this November).

We're in 6548.

Seems to be a lot of new folks here, so feel free to ask away.

Alex

Another deck 6er!!!!

I have to admit - seeing how YOUNG everyone is - well I am starting to feel like the cruise granny. ;)

im close, 37!

Alex
Jessica
Rosalynn (DD - 5)
Tristan (DS - 2)

This will be our 6th cruise (two 7 night Westerns, one 7 night Eastern, one WB Transatlantic, and one 3 night on the Dream this November).

We're in 6548.

Alex

Welcome!! Glad you'll be on the cruise also!! Deck 6 is going to be rockin'!!! :cool1::banana::woohoo:

And PA.. we'll be basically neighbors!! :) Woohoo!! :dance3:

Alex
Jessica
Rosalynn (DD - 5)
Tristan (DS - 2)

We're in 6548.

Alex

Yay welcome to the party! I'll add your fam to the cabin list spreadsheet... if you didn't want to participate in the FE exchange let me know! I'll definately be crashing your Deck 6 party... unless you wanna come cruise with the Pittsburghers on 7!

Are you Jason or Kristin? Either way, thank you for taking on the FE list. I had the opportunity on our Aug cruise and I know its not easy. I'm grateful:worship: I owe you a fruity drink of your choice on the ship.

Welcome new DIS attendees. Looking forward to 7 months of planning and gabbing. Is it too early to talk about DISmeet?;)

Our DD (will be 10 on cruise) always does better when we "introduce" her to a friend before the cruise. She STILL exchanges mail and emails with a family I met here from our 2009 cruise.

pirate:

Ancients here too...myself 44 (at cruise time) DH is 52.

We are from South Jersey (the true south Jersey down by Stone Harbor)! My husband is a true Philly fan all the way.

We will be on deck 7 (7008). Sound like the party will be on deck 6 :thumbsup2

Funny--we are from Erie! :goodvibes

Alex
Jessica
Rosalynn (DD - 5)
Tristan (DS - 2)

We're in 6548.

Alex

Awesome, my 2yo will have a friend to play with:)

Are you Jason or Kristin? Either way, thank you for taking on the FE list. I had the opportunity on our Aug cruise and I know its not easy. I'm grateful:worship: I owe you a fruity drink of your choice on the ship.

Welcome new DIS attendees. Looking forward to 7 months of planning and gabbing. Is it too early to talk about DISmeet?;)

pirate:

I am Kristin! The DH, Jason, still has no idea what an FE is even though I've explained it 394 times. I think he can basically care less and lets me plan the whole cruise... that is until we start getting cool gifts, then he'll be glad we did it!

As for a DISmeet... I think that's a good idea! How about Deck 7, since the Deck 6ers are already planning parties without us :rolleyes: Haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter