• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bad Mothers are back!!!

Welcome home. I really missed you guys. Can't wait to read what you made of the cruise.

Corinna

Welcome home both of you! Sounds like you had a fantastic trip - can't wait to read the full TR!! :thumbsup2

Welcome home, both of you. :hug: So pleased you had such a fab time. We missed you! Can't wait to hear all about it. Forget about the washing - get on with the trip report!

Welcome home girlies! Sounds from your brief reports that you've had a fantastic time! :thumbsup2

Welcome home girls, so glad you had a great time and cant wait to read all about it:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Welcome home girls, sounds like you had a fantastic trip and I can't wait to read the trippie and see some photo's of the cruise and of that BLT grand villa (I kept wondering what you'd think of it every time we passed BLT on the monorail)

Hope the jet lag is not too much of a killer - I had to be dragged out of bed this morning and don't know if I'm coming or going (much like a normal day then :rotfl: ) I dread to think what I've put in the kids lunches for school :surfweb:

great to meet you both
xx

Welcome home girls, sounds like you had a fantastic trip and I can't wait to read the trippie and see some photo's of the cruise and of that BLT grand villa (I kept wondering what you'd think of it every time we passed BLT on the monorail)

Hope the jet lag is not too much of a killer - I had to be dragged out of bed this morning and don't know if I'm coming or going (much like a normal day then :rotfl: ) I dread to think what I've put in the kids lunches for school :surfweb:

great to meet you both
xx

Great to meet you as well Jakki :hug: BLT was the best surprise i have ever had !!

Being a newbie when I seen the title of the thread, I thought mmm better look further into this so read your pre trip report and now up to speed.

So nice that the two of you have become so friendly and sounds like you had a blast.

Will be tuning into the trip report.popcorn::

Welcome back ladies. I look forward to reading about your trip:goodvibes

you are both welcome back , not what you want to hear

Think you are home long enough now

WHERES THE TRIP REPORTS !!!!!!!!!

glad you all had a great time.:goodvibes looking forward to the trip report.

Welcome back and pleased you had a good trip.

I would say 2 of my lows from our trip were

1. HRRR - big disappointment after waiting an hour to ride. I promise you you didn't miss much, though I know that will be little consolation.
2. Not meeting up with you guys at MNSSHP. I knew we were there at the same time - and I kept my eyes open - but it just wasn't to be it would seem.

Can't wait to read the trippies and see loads of pics

Glad to hear you all had a wonderful trip.

Can't wait to read all about it and your impressions of all the things you did

Tammy

2. Not meeting up with you giys at MNSSHP. I knew we were there at the same time - and hkept my eyes open - but it just wasn't to be it would seem.

Kenny, when you see what I was wearing you will wonder how you ever missed me - I didn't exactly blend into the background :rotfl: We were keeping an eye out for you (well, for Dizzy Bear) too.

Welcome home ladies! Can't wait to read all about your adventures in your trip reports ..... sounds as thought you had an amazing time! Look forward to your thoughts on you first Disney cruise!

Kenny, when you see what I was wearing you will wonder how you ever missed me - I didn't exactly blend into the background :rotfl: We were keeping an eye out for you (well, for Dizzy Bear) too.

OMG Kenny, just looked at your trip report and realised that we DID see you - you and your DW walked past us while the kids were on Goofy's Barnstormer and we even commented on how good your costumes were - but we didn't realise it was you. Nat and I are just discussing it and we are gutted that we didn't know it was you :sad2:

OMG Kenny, just looked at your trip report and realised that we DID see you - you and your DW walked past us while the kids were on Goofy's Barnstormer and we even commented on how good your costumes were - but we didn't realise it was you. Nat and I are just discussing it and we are gutted that we didn't know it was you :sad2:

Where we sat on a bench outside Minnies house by any chance. We were around that area waiting for Sis and Grandma.

Such a shame that we didn't meet. I even took my LGMH and attached it to my treat bag just in case anyone saw it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter