The April Mousercise Challenge! Sign ups open!

First solid work out of the month! I took a week off after tweaking my lower traps, but I think I figured out where I was going wrong: I don't think I'm activating my core enough on my squats. So off comes the weight and I had to practice with an empty barbell.

130/1200

Woohoo!! Another beautiful day. :sunny: For those of you at home keeping track, that's 2 beautiful days in a row!!
30 minute walk with the dog
90/1000

Ps. Snow is in the forecast for tonight and this weekend. Back to the treadmill tomorrow :charac2:

Doing a "no snow" dance for you!

good day today! Lunch break run in capries and a teeshirt and dh and I walked to get dinner out. Tomorrow we're supposed to get 4 inches of snow. sigh.

61 minutes

130/1100

265/1500 That's 2 walks yesterday. Nothing exercise wise planned for this weekend. :rolleyes1 Gotta change that! :thumbsup2

This morning I spent 30 min on strength and stretching exercises and did 45 min on the treadmill walking and watching an episode of once upon a time. I just started watching it last season when my sister started writing for it and I'm totally hooked. Going back to watch the first few seasons should motivate me to get in some extra walking on my non-running days (I can't run and watch tv. Must have music!!!)

180/900

Yay 90/900 today! I only did 200 kb swings but I'm finding they're getting easier and I can do more in one go! :D Also did some bench presses but for some reason my arms were jelly still and they were hard.

220/1200

Went for an extra walk this evening because it's wonderfully cool (60s) and it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Happy Easter and Passover

Happy Easter, fellow Mousercisers!

I got in 95 minutes Saturday, 15 walking and 80 (okay, 79 min 32 sec) run/walk intervals for a practice 10K before next week's race. Monthly total 200/2000

Not too late for me to join right? Newbie here... Been a rough winter here in MA to be a runner so I'm gonna try to get back to my pre ToT 10 miler distances.

Can I be put down for 900 minutes?

45 minutes of yoga on Wednesday, 45 minutes of yoga on Friday, 55 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of yoga brings me to 190/1100. Yoga is rapidly becoming my go to exercise if I'm short on time or after a long day at work(like Friday when I worked over 10 hours). It's not much shorter than the other two but it flies by and I enjoy it a lot.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it! Just got back from my first run of the year on my favorite trail. It was hotter than I expected and I struggled because my base mileage has dropped so low. But it was fun! Now it's time to shower (again) and go try to resist all the yumminess at my aunts house!

225/900 (45 min today)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter